This template is being added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit Ninjago Wiki:Manual of Style/Image Policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
|“You cast a long shadow, old man.”|
|— Shade to Garmadon in "Spy for a Spy"|
Shadow is a secondary element in Ninjago. It's generally associated with the color black or very dark gray, corresponds with the Elemental Shadow Dragon, and had been passed on for generations, making Shade the current Shadow Master.
- Shadow Camouflage - The user is able to become undetectable as long they are in shadows or darkness.
The Shadow symbol is a vague face of a wolf. This is one of the few Elemental Symbols that does not directly relate to the element.
Staff of Elements
- Master Chen (formerly)
- 39. "Spy for a Spy" (used by Shade)
- 41. "The Forgotten Element" (used by Chen)
- 42. "The Day of the Dragon" (used by Skylor and Shade)
- Skylor uses a fusion of Shadow and Light in "Radio Free Ninjago" to help the Resistance avoid Garmadon.
- While it would appear Shade's gray skin color is dictated by his element, this is not always the case for users of the element, seeing as the Elemental Master of Shadow has normal yellow skin.