|This article is a stub.
You can help Ninjago Wiki by expanding it.
The Shadow Army was an evil force of shadows created or summoned by Clouse using the power of Dark Matter to prevent the Ninja from interfering with his plan to corrupt the Temple of Light. The Shadow Army appeared in the Dark Island Trilogy. Fighting alongside the Sky Pirates, the Shadow Army proved vulnerable to Lloyd's powers but overwhelmed the Ninja through sheer numbers. However, when Wu unveiled the Golden Mech and broke through Clouse's Shadow barrier, Clouse recalled the army and reformed them into his own dark copy of the mech. This Shadow Mech clashed with the Golden Mech but was ultimately defeated, allowing Wu to renew the powers of the Temple.
- 1. "Master Class" (painting)
- 3. "The Weekend Drill" (painting)
- 5. "Blue Lightning" (painting)
- 6. "Samurai X-Treme" (painting)
- 1. "Let's Dance" (painting)
- 145. "Shintaro" (painting)
- The Shadow Army created by Clouse is very similar to the Shadows created by Garmadon in "King of Shadows."
- They are the only villain faction to appear on the mural but not in the TV series.