The Two Blades (flashback)
After Milly defeated the dragon, she gave the Shadow Blade of Deliverance to the Munce, which would later became the Munce's most precious relic until it was stolen by Vangelis.
While the two Awakened Warriors are walking with the blades, Cole and Plundar sneak up on them. The skeletons are about to store it, but Cole and Plundar punch the skeletons and Cole takes the blades from them.
The Skull Sorcerer checks to see what's going on with Grief-Bringer, and Cole shows himself with the Blades of Deliverance. The two then fight each other with Cole using the blades as weapons.
Cole continues to battle the Skull Sorcerer using the blades. However, the Skull Sorcerer tells Cole that his mother lied to the Geckles and Munce about the blades having powers. Cole refuses to believe him. However, the blades are soon destroyed.
- 148. "The Two Blades" (flashback)
- 149. "Queen of the Munce" (pictured)
- 150. "Trial By Mino" (pictured)
- 156. "Masters Never Quit" (pictured)
- 159. "The Upply Strike Back!"
- 160. "The Son of Lilly"
- The sword appears in every set that includes Murt.
- The sword has a similar appearance to the Sword of Destiny as seen on LEGO.com. In the show, the Sword of Destiny was mentioned by Zane in the Possession episode, "Peak-a-Boo."
The images on Shadow Blade of Deliverance need to be organized.