The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Shurikens are basic throwing weapons used in Ninjago, primarily used by ninja. Also called throwing stars, they resemble metallic discs with three sharp points and a hole in the middle to decrease their weight. The Shurikens are also large to be used in close combats. Although they can be used in melee, their small size makes them impractical at best. They have appeared on the TV show in gold and silver from the beginning, while in the sets they were introduced in gold in 2011, redesigned in 2015, and debuted in silver in 2017.
This section is a stub. You can help expand this section by
Other weapons using shurikens
- Golden Star Hammer
- NRG Zane's weapon
- Zane's Golden Wiggly Fang
- Zane's weapons in 891617 Titanium Ninja Foil Pack
- Tommy Andreasen originally had an idea to make a Ninjago DVD shaped like a shuriken.
- Different types of shurikens appear on th Spinjitzu Spinners cards Throwing Star and Double Stars.
- Zane has a spinning drill in his arm that is shaped like a shuriken as seen in "Versus."
- It appears Echo Zane can also produce shurikens as seen when he shatters a mirror with one in "The Last Resort."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.