The informative featured video at the top of the article is provided by the host's Featured Video team and not the editors of this wiki. It may not accurately represent the article and contradict info on the wiki itself, so it should not be taken at face value. Info may become outdated over time.
- Not to be confused with the season.
|“Sons of Garmadon, no longer shall I be the Quiet One! No longer shall I be silent and no longer shall you, for our father has returned!”|
|— Harumi's speech to the Sons of Garmadon in "True Potential"|
The Sons of Garmadon (abbreviated as S.O.G.) was a crooked biker gang pledged with resurrecting Garmadon. The group was originally led by Princess Harumi, a.k.a. "The Quiet One," and sought to conquer Ninjago and resurrect Lord Garmadon—who Harumi viewed as Ninjago's savior (because he destroyed the Great Devourer). To bring about his rebirth, the group searched for the three Oni Masks and revived Garmadon at the Temple of Resurrection, though they were arrested when the ceremony seemingly failed.
The reborn Garmadon freed Harumi along with the rest of the group, and the group took control of Kryptarium Prison. There, Garmadon fought and nearly killed his son, while the Sons planned to return to Ninjago City and showcase their new emperor - Garmadon. As Garmadon's Colossus terrorized Ninjago, it seemingly killed Wu and the original Ninja. As a result, Lloyd created a Resistance to oppose Garmadon's rule, as his forces occupied Ninjago.
The Resistance fought the Sons of Garmadon, holding up against them for some time. During the conflict, Garmadon destroyed Mr. E after he failed to capture Lloyd, and Harumi died after the building on which she stood collapsed. During a climactic battle against Garmadon and the Colossus, Garmadon lost his element and the Colossus crumbled apart. As a result, most, if not all of the Sons were arrested and sent back to Kryptarium Prison.
Six months after the Oni Invasion, when the Ninja were trying to find something to do, they inspected Killow's cell. After the Ninja traveled to the Never-Realm, Ultra Violet made an escape attempt, along with the Mechanic and Fugi-Dove. However, they were arrested by Samurai X.
- Lord Garmadon - The most powerful member and leader of the organization, outranking Harumi. He was resurrected into a heartless and purely evil being by Harumi and the Sons of Garmadon at the Temple of Resurrection to defeat the Ninja and take over Ninjago. He once reigned as Emperor but was overthrown by his son, Lloyd Garmadon.
- Harumi - The Jade Princess, and the original leader of the Sons of Garmadon, then second-in-command to Lord Garmadon after his resurrection. She is commonly referred to as the "Quiet One." For years she kept her true identity as the leader of the Sons a secret. She vowed revenge on the Ninja for failing to stop the Great Devourer, which killed her parents. She was killed by the Colossus when it toppled into the building she was standing on. She possessed the Oni Mask of Hatred. (Deceased)
- Killow - The first general, a behemoth who wields a giant spiky club. He was in charge of recruitment into the Sons. He also possessed the Oni Mask of Deception. (Incarcerated)
- Mr. E - The mysterious second general who spoke only once, and when he did, he did it in reverse. He was a Nindroid. He was ripped apart by Garmadon after failing to capture Lloyd as a warning to the others. He possessed the Oni Mask of Vengeance. (Destroyed)
- Ultra Violet - The third general. She has pale skin and a long ponytail. She is known to be crazy and act out serious stunts. She hosted Ultra Hunt. She also possessed the Oni Mask of Hatred. (Incarcerated)
- Luke Cunningham - An avid biker, also known as "The White Mask." Cole calls him "The Man Behind The White Mask." (Incarcerated)
- Chopper Maroon - A low-ranking biker, also known as "The Maroon Mask." (Incarcerated)
- Mohawk - A low-ranking biker. He is friends with Chopper Maroon. (Incarcerated)
- Skip Vicious - The member that got picked up by Killow in "The Quiet One." (Incarcerated)
- Nails - The member that looks like Chopper Maroon. He has fewer stars on his head and has shorter legs. (Incarcerated)
- Sawyer - The member that appeared in issue 35 of the Ninjago magazine. He calls his chainsaw "Betsy." (Non-canon)
- Scooter - The member that appeared in issue 36 of the Ninjago magazine and a polybag. (Non-canon)
- Buffer - The member that appeared in issue 38 of the Ninjago Magazine. (Non-canon)
- Snake Jaguar - An alias of the Ice Ninja when he attempted to sneak into the Sons. (Ninja-in-Disguise)
- Sons of Garmadon Biker - A generic low-ranking biker in the polybag set 30531 Sons of Garmadon.
- Colossus - A massive being created by Garmadon with the use of his True Potential. (Destroyed)
- The suits that the Sons of Garmadon team wore during their heist in "The Mask of Deception" have the same matching colors of the six ninja. These outfits also use torso design elements from Zane's ZX design and leg design elements from Skylor's 2016 design.
- Half of these masked members' identities have been revealed. The one in the green mask was revealed to be Mr. E shortly after the group was confronted by Lloyd, Luke Cunningham was revealed to be the Man in the White Mask in "The Oni and the Dragon," and Chopper Maroon was revealed to be "the Maroon Mask" in the Visual Dictionary New Edition. The thieves in the black, blue, and light blue masks have not been revealed.
- They were named after a real-life outlaw motorcycle club known as the "Sons of Silence."
- They refer to Lord Garmadon as their "father."
- After Garmadon successfully took over Ninjago City, the Sons acted as his police force. This force was abolished after Garmadon was overthrown.
- Mr. E is the first general to be killed, as well as the first Sons of Garmadon member to die onscreen. Harumi is the second member to die.
- They are the second villainous faction to be the faction of more than one season, the first being the Serpentine.
- They are the second cult to appear in the series, the first being the Anacondrai warriors.
- They are the third villainous faction to consist of mainly humans, the first being the Anacondrai warriors and the second being the Sky Pirates.
- They are the second villainous faction to be entirely or almost entirely incarcerated in Kryptarium Prison, the first being the Sky Pirates after the Dark Island Trilogy.
- Despite using red katanas in the sets, they only used normal silver katanas and knives in the show, except Mr. E.
- According to Garmadon Rulez!, Killow was the first recruit.
- The generic biker (Scooter) from 30531 Sons of Garmadon has the same head piece as Okino, which also resembles Karlof's.
- Luke Cunningham and Skip Vicious have nearly identical minifigures, with the only difference being the visors on their helmets.
- The most common hair pieces include the Mayor McCaskill's hair from The LEGO Batman Movie, the Genie Girl's from the LEGO Minifigures, and the Hunter Orc's from the LEGO The Hobbit.