| Featured Video|
The informative featured video at the top of the article is provided by the host's Featured Video team and not the editors of this wiki. It may not accurately represent the article and contradict info on the wiki itself, so it should not be taken at face value. Info may become outdated over time.
- Not to be confused with the eighth season of the same name.
|“Sons of Garmadon, no longer shall I be the Quiet One. No longer shall I be silent and no longer shall you, for our father has returned!”|
The Sons of Garmadon (abbreviated as S.O.G.) was a villainous biker organization. The group was originally led by Harumi, a.k.a. "The Quiet One," and sought to conquer Ninjago and resurrect Lord Garmadon—who Harumi viewed as Ninjago's savior. To bring about his rebirth, the group searched for the three Oni Masks and revived Garmadon at the Temple of Resurrection, though they were arrested when the ceremony seemingly failed.
Garmadon freed Harumi, and the group took control of Kryptarium Prison. There, Garmadon fought and nearly killed his son, while the Sons of Garmadon planned to return to Ninjago City and show Ninjago their new emperor - Garmadon. As Garmadon's Colossus terrorizes Ninjago, it seemingly kills Wu and the original Ninja. As a result, Lloyd creates a Resistance to oppose Garmadon's rule, as his forces occupy Ninjago.
The Resistance fights the Sons of Garmadon, holding up against them for some time. In the ensuing conflict, Garmadon kills Mr. E after he fails to capture Lloyd, and Harumi dies when a building collapses. During a climactic battle against Garmadon and the Colossus, Garmadon loses his element and the Colossus crumbles apart. As a result, most if not all of the Sons of Garmadon were sent back to Kryptarium Prison.
- Lord Garmadon, the most powerful and leader of the organization, outranking Harumi. He was resurrected into a heartless and purely evil being by Harumi and the Sons of Garmadon at the Temple of Resurrection in order to defeat the Ninja and take over Ninjago. He once reigned as Emperor, but no longer does thanks to his son, Lloyd. (Incarcerated)
- Harumi, the Jade Princess, and the original leader of the Sons of Garmadon, then second to Lord Garmadon after his resurrection. She is commonly referred to as the "Quiet One." She kept her true affliction hidden behind a caring façade, and wants revenge on the Ninja for failing to stop the Great Devourer, which killed her parents. She was killed by the Colossus when he crashed into the building she was on. (Deceased)
- Killow, the first general, a behemoth who wields a giant spiky club. He decides who joins the organization and who doesn't. (At large or Incarcerated)
- Ultra Violet, the second general. She has pale skin and a long ponytail. She is known to be crazy. She hosted Ultra Hunt. (Incarcerated)
- Mr. E, the mysterious third general who spoke only once and when he did, he did it in reverse. He was a Nindroid. He was killed by Garmadon after failing to capture Lloyd as warning to the others. (Destroyed)
- Luke Cunningham, an avid biker, also known as "The White Mask." Cole calls him "The Man Behind The White Mask" (Incarcerated)
- Chopper Maroon, a low-ranking biker, also known as "The Maroon Mask." (Incarcerated)
- Mohawk, a low-ranking biker. He is friends with Chopper Maroon. (Incarcerated)
- Sawyer, the member that appeared in issue 35 of the Ninjago magazine. He calls his chainsaw "Betsy." (non-canon)
- Skip Vicious, the member that got picked UP by Killow in The Quiet One.
- Nails, the member that looks like Chopper Maroon. He has less stars on his head and has shorter legs.
- Scooter, the member that appeared in issue 36 of the Ninjago magazine and a polybag. (non-canon)
- Buffer, the member that appeared in issue 38 of the Ninjago Magazine. (non-canon)
- The Colossus, a massive being created by Garmadon with the use of his True Potential. (Destroyed)
- Over 300 unknown members. (All Incarcerated)
- The suits that the Sons of Garmadon team wear during their heist in "The Mask of Deception" have the same matching colors of the six Ninja.
- They were named after a real-life outlaw motorcycle club known as the "Sons of Silence."
- They refer to Lord Garmadon as their "father."
- They served as Ninjago City's Police force since Garmadon has taken control of it, but not anymore since Garmadon was overthrown.
- Mr. E is the first general to be killed, as well as the first Sons of Garmadon member to die onscreen. Harumi is the second member to die.
- They are the second villainous faction to be the faction of more than one season, the first being the Serpentine.
- They are the third villianous faction to consist of mainly humans.
- According to LEGO Ninjago: Secrets of the Sons of Garmadon, Killow was the very first recruit.