The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“Hey, you can't lay a hand on me! I'm faster than fast, swifter than swift!”|
|— Griffin Turner, "The Invitation"|
- Superhuman Speed - This allows the user to move at extreme speed. It also allows the user's attacks to be quicker and enables them to run fast for a long time and escape from enemy attacks. It is possible for some users to augment their speed to reach incredible velocities instantaneously, reduce it, or perform a burst to move even faster to the point of short-range teleportation.
- Extreme Force Generation - The user can generate great amounts of physical force (like kinetic energy or friction) with many uses, such as running up on walls and water.
- Superhuman Leaping - The user can use his super-speed to jump higher. For example, Turner used his Speed to leap higher during his fight with Gravis. It is possible that this ability can be used to do a double jump, enabling the user to leap on thin air.
- Superhuman Agility - This ability increases the agility of the user. One example is in "The Invitation" when Turner ran rapidly around Chen's Ferry while jumping over and dodging obstacles.
- Accelerated Perception - The user can see the world as if it were moving in slow-motion. This enhances the reflexes of the user.
- Superhuman Reflexes - Technically just Accelerated Perception, this power naturally comes as the world is moving so slow reflexes are now at superhuman levels.
The symbol for Speed appears to be in the shape of an hourglass with curls branching off of it.
- First Elemental Master of Speed
Staff of Elements
- Master Chen (formerly)
- 35. "The Invitation" (used by Griffin Turner)
- 36. "Only One Can Remain" (used by Griffin Turner)
- 37. "Versus" (used by Griffin Turner)
- 38. "Ninja Roll" (used by Griffin Turner)
- 41. "The Forgotten Element" (used by Chen)
- 42. "The Day of the Dragon" (used by Griffin Turner)
- When the user uses the power of Speed, they leave behind a blurred trail of their colors in their wake. In Griffin's case, a blur of mostly red and white. In Skylor's case, her blur is mostly yellowish-orange and dark red.
- Regarding what Turner's Spinjitzu Burst could be, Tommy Andreasen joked that he "would need to be at the Daytona 500?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.