|“You can't lay a hand on me! I'm faster than fast, swifter than swift!”|
|— Griffin Turner|
- Superhuman Speed - This allows the user to move with extreme speed. It also grants the user's attacks to be quicker and allows the user to run fast for a long time.
- Extreme Force Generation - The user can generate great amounts of physical force (like kinetic energy or friction) with many uses, like to run up walls.
- Superhuman Leaping - The user can use his super speed to jump higher. For example, Turner use his Speed to leap higher during his fight with Gravis.
- Superhuman Agility - This elemental power increases the agility of the user. One example is in "The Invitation" when Turner ran rapidly around Chen's Ferry while jumping over and dodging obstacles.
- Accelerated Perception - The user can see the world as if it were moving in slow-motion. This enhances the reflexes of the user.
- Superhuman Reflexes - Technically just Accelerated Perception, this power naturally comes as the world is moving so slow reflexes are now at superhuman levels.
The symbol for Speed appears to be in the shape of an hourglass with curls branching off of it.
- First Elemental Master of Speed
- When the user uses the power of Speed, they leave behind a blurred trail of their colors in their wake. In Griffin's case, a blur of mostly red and white. In Skylor’s case, her blur is mostly yellowish orange and dark red.
|Elemental Powers of Ninjago|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.