The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|"I've had forty years to develop this plan, brother."
Spinjitzu Brothers is based on an upcoming release.
- Novelty within LEGO® fiction
- Stories based on research with young readers who want to know what Master Wu and Lord Garmadon were like as young ninja
- The series delves deep into the LEGO® Ninjago® universe with background stories and also exclusive never-before-seen content from new heroes and villains to brand-new lore
- Easter eggs for fans
- LEGO NINJAGO remains one of the most popular LEGO brands
- 2021 is the 10th anniversary of LEGO NINJAGO with a gold-themed year-long campaign
- LEGO NINJAGO franchise tie-ins planned from 2022 onwards
- Wu's appearance on the covers resembles his appearance in Hunted, while Garmadon's appearance resembles his young movie design that was seen in concept art.
- Wu uses his hair piece from Season 9 and wears a conical hat, just like in "Lessons for a Master". However, the piece is recolored, having blond hair like young Wu and a brown headband. Garmadon uses Lloyd's hair piece from The Island, also recolored to have red-brown hair and a purple headband.
- Both brothers wear backpacks represented by the piece originally used on the Hiker from Minifigures Series 16 and later used on Zane in the Ninjago Movie Minifigures Series.
- Wu's sandals and legs are similar to those of his counterpart in The LEGO Ninjago Movie.
- Garmadon's torso is similar to Nya's Samurai X suit jungle variant.
- Garmadon has the style of knee pads seen on the ninja's jungle robes.
- The concept is based on market research that showed young fans wanted to learn more about Wu and Garmadon in their younger years.
- According to Tommy Kalmar on episode 43 of TTV's NinjagoCast, these books take place during a particular part of The Book of Spinjitzu.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.