Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Novelty within LEGO® fiction
- Stories based on research with young readers who want to know what Master Wu and Lord Garmadon were like as young ninja
- The series delves deep into the LEGO® Ninjago® universe with background stories and also exclusive never-before-seen content from new heroes and villains to brand-new lore
- Easter eggs for fans
- LEGO NINJAGO remains one of the most popular LEGO brands
- 2021 is the 10th anniversary of LEGO NINJAGO with a gold-themed year-long campaign
- LEGO NINJAGO franchise tie-ins planned from 2022 onwards
- Wu's appearance on the covers resembles his appearance in Hunted, while Garmadon's appearance resembles his young movie design that was seen in concept art.
- Wu uses his hair piece from Hunted and wears a conical hat, just like in "Lessons for a Master." However, the piece is recolored, having blond hair like young Wu and a brown headband. Garmadon uses Lloyd's hair piece from The Island, also recolored to have red-brown hair and a purple headband.
- Both brothers wear backpacks represented by the piece originally used on the Hiker from 71013 Minifigures Series 16 and later used on Zane in the 71019 The LEGO Ninjago Movie Series.
- Wu's sandals and legs are similar to those of his counterpart in The LEGO Ninjago Movie.
- Garmadon's torso is similar to Nya's Samurai X suit Jungle variant.
- Garmadon has the style of knee pads seen on the ninja's Jungle robes.
- The concept is based on market research that showed young fans wanted to learn more about Wu and Garmadon in their younger years.
- According to Tommy Kalmar in Episode 43 of TTV's NinjagoCast, these books take place during a particular part of The Book of Spinjitzu.
- A third book is set to be released on May 3, 2022.