|Spinjitzu||Forbidden Spinjitzu||Spinjitzu Burst|
|“It's a powerful force. Only an Elemental Master surrounded by his Element can achieve it. It's mentioned in some of the earliest teachings of Spinjitzu.”|
|— Master Wu|
While Cole is being blasted by the Skull of Hazza D'ur, he remembers a promise he made to his mother to stand up for what is wrong. This inspires Cole to finally unlock the Spinjitzu Burst. The Skull Sorcerer is shocked and throws the skull at Cole, but Cole sucks it up in the burst and destroys it, causing the Awakened Warriors and Grief-Bringer to be decimated into a pile of bones.
Types of Spinjitzu Burst
- Earth - used by Lilly and Cole
- Fire - used by Kai (sets only)
- Energy - used by Lloyd Garmadon (sets only)
- This is the fourth martial art that the Ninja learned, the first was Spinjitzu, the second was Airjitzu, and the third was Forbidden Spinjitzu.
- However, this is the first martial art that only one of the ninja learn and can use. It's unknown if the other Ninja will use this martial art.
- It was first revealed in the official Play Guide that Cole would unlock Spinjitzu Burst while leading the Upply.
- Lilly is shown to have studied this ability.
- Lilly and Cole are the only known Elemental Masters to use this martial art.
- On The TTV Channel's Ninjagocast #41, a fan theorized that Nya's True Potential had been Spinjitzu Burst due to its similar appearance and Nya being surrounded by her element, Water. Tommy Andreasen responded in the live-chat that this "has just gotten us all to reconsider that whole thing." If this really was Nya's Spinjitzu Burst, it would mean an Elemental Master does not have to know Spinjitzu to use the ability.
In LEGO Ninjago
Other Elemental Abilities