Pretending to be a statue, the Stone Guardians laid dormant until Misako's explorer group found them. They attacked and defeated the explorer group.
After Nya poked the first Stone Guardian with a stick, they attacked. The ninja realized that they were able to absorb and release Elemental Powers, so they were unable to defeat them. While the first five ninja ran, Lloyd lured them away and hid in a cave.
- Elemental Power absorption - The Stone Guardians can to absorb and release the powers of an Elemental Master, using it against them.
- Statue mimicry - They can stay still long enough to resemble a totem pole to trick their enemies, and are able to separate with each other.
- Spinning attack - The third Stone Guardian is able to spin its hands fast enough to hover a little and become a spinning blade.
- Storm - When they are attacking, the Stone Guardians can merge on top of each other to generate dark clouds and lightning storms, and the first Guardian absorbs the electricity, allowing it to release electric bolts.
As well as dragons and Keepers, the island is also home to living stone statues known as the Stone Golems. Created by the First Spinjitzu Master to help protect the Storm Amulet, these rock-hard guards cannot be stopped by elemental powers!
- 161. "Uncharted"
- 162. "The Keepers of the Amulet"
- 163. "The Gift of Jay" (mentioned)
- 164. "The Tooth of Wojira" (mentioned)
- 173. "The Storm Amulet" (mentioned)
- Their eyes are similar to Aspheera's.
- When the Stone Guardians are stacked on top of each other, they resemble a totem pole.
- In the show, the Stone Guardians are slightly rearranged, as the third Guardian was mostly seen on top of the second Golem in "The Keepers of the Amulet," while it's only underneath it in the sets and "Uncharted."
- When asked how they came into being, Tommy Andreasen replied that it is "unknown ... maybe a collaboration" between the Keepers and the First Spinjitzu Master.