- Not to be confused with the episode.
The Storm Amulet of Wojira (also referred to as the Amulet of Storm) was an ancient amulet that was given to the Keepers by the First Spinjitzu Master to protect it from Wojira. Along with the Wave Amulet, it was one of the two amulets that were used by Wojira to rule the seas of Ninjago. However, as a result of Nya destroying the Wave Amulet, the Storm Amulet got destroyed as well when Wojira was defeated.
- 1 History
- 1.1 Prior to The Island
- 1.2 The Island
- 1.3 Seabound
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
Prior to The Island
Before the creation of Ninjago, the Storm Amulet originally belonged to Wojira, who used it to affect the Endless Sea with violent storms and control it. Eventually, Nyad pried the Storm Amulet from Wojira's head and the First Spinjitzu Master gave it to the Keepers, so they can protect it from Wojira.
Mammatus showed the Storm Amulet to the ninja while it was on its stand, and explained its history to the ninja. Thinking that the ninja were thieves who seek to steal it, Mammatus declared that the ninja would be forever be the Keepers' prisoners.
While the ninja were looking for Jay, Clutch Powers attempted to steal the Storm Amulet. However, he was stopped when the Keepers electrocuted him and the others.
While the Keepers were making admends with the ninja, Clutch Powers attempt to steal the Storm Amulet again, but was stopped when Nya electrocuted him. Unbeknownst to her, Clutch Powers was able to get away with the real one while the Keepers were protecting a replica of it.
While explaining that Wojira was real to Maya, Nya mentions the Storm Amulet until she was interrupted by Kalmaar, who asked for the location to the Island of the Keepers after Nya mentions it. Nya then refuses to answer to prevent Kalmaar from knowing more information about the Storm Amulet.
After planning to stop Kalmaar from getting the Storm Amulet, the ninja, P.I.X.A.L., Maya, and Benthomaar went to the Island of the Keepers so they can convince the Keepers to give them the Storm Amulet. However, once Nya was given the amulet, she and the others soon realized that the amulet was a fake and warned Cole where the actual amulet was.
The Storm Amulet is in Clutch Powers' possession as he falsely explains how he obtained it to his fellow Explorers Club members. It was in Clutch's hands until Kalmaar broke into the club office, where he gave it to Wu. Wu and Kalmaar then fought over the amulet.
The ninja continued to fight Kalmaar for the Storm Amulet until they were defeated by him, letting him getting possession of the amulet once more. Kalmaar then realized that the other group managed to return to Ninjago, and decided to escape with the Storm Amulet. During his escape, the Storm Amulet was taken from him by Nya and was later given to Vania so the Army of Shintaro can protect it. Unbeknownst to them, they were guarding the fake one from the Island of the Keepers while the real one was with Kalmaar, who swapped the real Storm Amulet with the fake one during his escape.
After getting away with the Storm Amulet, Kalmaar reunites the two amulets and awakens Wojira with them.
During her battle against Nya, Wojira used the Storm Amulet to electrocute her until she destroyed her Water Dragon form. However, after Nya recovered, she destroyed the Wave Amulet to defeat Wojira, causing the Storm Amulet to get destroyed as well.
- Tempestakinesis - The user can create and manipulate storms, including thunder, lightning, and strong winds.
- Electrokinesis/Fulgurkinesis - The Storm Amulet can create, generate, increase, absorb, conduct, shape, and manipulate electricity from electrical storms, letting the user of the amulet redirect natural lightning in an electrical storm and use it to electrocute opponents.
- Aerokinesis - The Storm Amulet can control and generate the wind from the storms it produced, as Wojira was able to rise the Endless Sea above its normal level by using the winds from the storms she controlled to create strong waves.
- Rain generation - Due to Water being one of the two elements that consists with Storm, the Storm Amulet can produce heavy rain.
- 71745 Lloyd's Jungle Chopper Bike
- 71746 Jungle Dragon
- 71747 The Keepers' Village
- 71748 Catamaran Sea Battle
- 71755 Temple of the Endless Sea
- 165. "A Big Splash" (pictured)
- 168. "Five Thousand Fathoms Down" (replicas)
- 169. "The Wrath of Kalmaar" (mentioned)
- 171. "Escape from Merlopia" (indirectly mentioned)
- 172. "The Tale of Benthomaar" (indirectly mentioned)
- 173. "The Storm Amulet" (replica)
- 174. "Riddle of the Sphinx"
- 175. "Papergirl"
- 176. "Master of the Sea"
- 177. "The Calm Before the Storm"
- 178. "Assault on Ninjago City"
- 179. "Nyad"
- 180. "The Turn of the Tide"
- LEGO Brawls (non-canon)
- According to Tommy Andreasen, the power of the amulet is "Whatever you experience when caught in a storm."
- In 71755 Temple of the Endless Sea, the Storm Amulet is molded in opalescent purple instead of trans-purple like how it was in the sets of The Island. It contains streaks of pink, blue, and white. Glitter is molded in as well.