- This article is about the vehicle. For the original set, see 9442 Jay's Storm Fighter. For the Legacy Wave 1 set, see 70668 Jay's Storm Fighter. For the Legacy Wave 3 set see 71703 Storm Fighter Battle.
|Nunchucks of Lightning||Storm Fighter|
|“Look at that! My Lightning Jet! Remember how cool that was?”|
|— Jay to Wu, "Blue Lightning"|
The Storm Fighter (also known as the Lightning Jet or the Storm Glider) was a Ninja vehicle owned by Jay. It resembles a blue and gold-colored fighter jet that is surrounded by electricity during flight. The Storm Fighter can be summoned by focusing one's mind on a weapon (in Jay's case, the Nunchucks of Lightning).
Jay first transformed his Nunchucks of Lightning into the Storm Fighter in order to retrieve the Fangpyre Staff, which he succeeded, so that the venom inside would cure his parents from permanently becoming Serpentine themselves. However, he lost his concentration, causing the Storm Fighter to vanish and Jay to fall down.
Jay used his Storm Fighter to travel to Ninjago City in order to infiltrate a Serpentine congregation. However, he needs to take Kai as his passenger since the latter was blinded by a Venomari's hallucination-inducing acid.
Jay used his Storm Fighter to catch up to the Serpentine Bus as it traveled to the Lost City of Ouroboros.
Jay in his imagination used his Storm Fighter to chase Pythor.
- 3. "Snakebit"
- 4. "Never Trust a Snake"
- 5. "Can of Worms"
- 6. "The Snake King"
- 9. "The Royal Blacksmiths"
- 12. "The Rise of the Great Devourer"
- 13. "Day of the Great Devourer"
- 2. "Vehicles and Mechs"
- 3. "Blue Lightning"
- 99. "Wasted True Potential"
- 1. "Let's Dance" (painting)
- 145. "Shintaro" (painting)
- LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (non-canon)
- In "Blue Lightning" it was shown to shoot lightning from its wings, a feature never seen until that point.