The submersible combat crafts are small submersible vehicles used by the ninja.
P.I.X.A.L. is working on one of them, but it sets on fire, and Lloyd puts it out. The other three are also seen.
Jay is able to save Dareth and some other tourists using his sub car. Later, Zane, Kai and Cole enter battle using their submersible combat crafts and fend off the Merlopians. Kai and Zane attempt to damage Wojira, but to no avail. However, they are able to successfully hit its neck. Jay also attempts to damage Wojira, but the sub car is nearly devoured by Wojira, before Nya is able to stop it. The sub car is then thrown, sinking to the bottom of the ocean.
Jay's sub car powers down and begins flooding. He tries to break open the cockpit, but to no avail. Luckily, Benthomaar and Cole, in his combat craft, arrive and save him. Kai and Zane, in their combat crafts, retreat, and they arrive at the Ninjago News Center, where they hide the vehicles.
The combat crafts can travel underwater and fire rockets. Jay's sub car is able to traverse on land as well, and is extremely durable.
Known combat crafts
- Sub car
- Kai, Cole and Zane's combat crafts
- Lloyd's combat craft (non-canon)
- 71752 Ninja Sub Speeder (sub car)
- 71754 Water Dragon (Zane's)
- 71755 Temple of the Endless Sea (Kai's)
- 71756 Hydro Bounty (Lloyd and Cole's)
- Lloyd's combat craft is the only one that didn't appear in the show.
- In the set descriptions, they are referred to as "mini submarines."