Tai-D (also known as Gizmo or Tea Robot) is a robot created by Dr. Julien used to assist the inventor. Tai-D resided at the Lighthouse Prison for many years, keeping Julien company during his time there. Later, in the alternate timeline, it aided Jay and Nya when they were hiding from the Sky Pirates.
After Wu, Misako and the Ninja arrived at the lighthouse, Julien had Gizmo serve them tea. As Tai-D rolled around, the Ninja were amazed by his abilities, with Jay trying to mess with Tai-D. The robot didn't take kindly to this and burnt Jay, warding him off.
During Jay and Nya's visit, Tai-D was helping to clean up, even putting items back into Jay's bag when they were trying to unpack. Tai-D was the one who leads Nya and Jay to Echo Zane and played chess with him afterward, in which he sneaked pieces under the table, much to Echo Zane's confusion.
Echo Zane was in the process of repairing Tai-D when Jay arrived to recruit him.
After Jay made his final wish to Nadakhan, recent events were undone and he and Nya never arrived at the lighthouse. As such, Tai-D was never shut down by Nadakhan, and he never fought the Sky Pirates.
- 22. "The Last Voyage"
- His name in the set is a pun on the word "tidy."
- Despite being in the show since 2012, he didn't appear in LEGO form until 2016.
- In his concept art file name he is called "Robot butler".
- ↑ "The Last Resort" credits
- ↑ http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-B4PeChS4WyM/UbY5nXUA11I/AAAAAAAAAZ4/zymUGIKVlGM/s1600/NINJAGO_CHAR_Robotbutler.jpg URL