|"While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?"
The subject of this article has never been given an official title. If one is given, this template can be removed.
The talent show judges are judges in the Ninjago Talent.
Note: because these characters use the designs of recurring background characters, only their appearances in the first season will be listed here, as it is unlikely any further uses of these designs were intended to be the same characters.
Two of the show judges were present in the restaurant in Mega Monster Amusement Park. They, along with many others, honed in on Jay when they realized he was snake-like.
One of the show judges sat in a tour bus, enjoying a sandwich. Once Pythor and the other Serpentine took over, he was thrown off the bus with the rest of the human passengers.
During the anti-Serpentine protest, one of the judges worked as a news anchor, chanting along with the crowd.
The other judge was monitoring the Ninjago subway. He noticed something entering the city on Track 9, but was told there were no trains to come.
- 8. "Once Bitten, Twice Shy"
- 9. "The Royal Blacksmiths"
- 12. "Rise of the Great Devourer"
- 13. "Day of the Great Devourer"
- The third judge could have a beard, as Pythor was wearing a fake beard when impersonating him. However, Skales and some other Hypnobrai were wearing the same beard, meaning it may simply be a general disguise.
- The judges seem to work multiple jobs outside of the talent show.