Merge Resurrectea into this article?
Hi everyone! Good job making a comprehensive list of teas from Ninjago!
I just noticed that the Resurrectea article (the only article for any type of tea in Ninjago) is almost identical to this article's section on Resurrectea, with the article on Resurrectea only having a bit more information than this article's section on it. To compare the two:
- Resurrectea article's text:
- Resurrectea section in this article:
- A special blend created by Samukai, Resurrectea is able to bring the dead back to life, but only when the target's body is present to ingest the brew.
Due to the similarity between the two, I would like to propose that the Resurrectea article be merged into this article, probably by 1) redirecting the Resurrectea article to Tea#Resurrectea and 2) changing the Resurrectea section here to include all of the information from the Resurrectea article while removing the unnecessary context, perhaps by replacing the current section text with the following text:
What does everyone think of my proposition?
Thanks in advance for any replies!
- I think that this might be a good idea, or maybe just add more information to the Resurrectea page.
- TheThroneWarden Feel free to leave a message! 23:41, January 16, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for the response! Also, thank you for cleaning up after my edit and explaining why it needed to be cleaned up; I did not know at the time that end-of-sentence periods are supposed to go inside quotation marks on this wiki, but now I do, so thank you for letting me know! Wikikinetic (talk) 09:43, January 17, 2018 (UTC)