|“The Teapot of Tyrahn. The ancient markings on the side describe it's a powerful relic that can trap mortals.”|
|— Zane to Lloyd in "Public Enemy Number One"|
The Teapot of Tyrahn is a legendary teapot in which Nadakhan is trapped. Long ago, Captain Soto trapped Nadakhan inside it and marooned the Djinn's crew across the Sixteen Realms. Following the Battle of Stiix, Clouse discovered the teapot and freed Nadakhan, but the deceptive djinn manipulated him and imprisoned Clouse in the teapot. Shortly after, Nadakhan would also imprison Wu and Misako there for some time until being transferred to the Djinn Blade.
When Nadakhan returned to Djinjago, he found his home realm was collapsing after the Cursed Realm's destruction. Nadakhan's father, Khanjikhan, gave him the Djinn Blade to imprison the souls of his adversaries. Nadakhan accepted the weapon, breaking the teapot and trapping those inside within the Djinn Blade.
When Jay made his final wish, recent events were undone and Clouse never found the teapot, leaving Nadakhan imprisoned inside it. Despite this, Clouse still attempted to retrieve it but was chased off by the citizens of Stiix, leaving the teapot lost in the city's wreckage, which ironically saved his life.
The teapot eventually found its way into the Desert of Doom and was eaten by Beohernie. When the ninja had to get a part of the Land Bounty from Beohernie's stomach, they took the teapot out of his stomach as well.
- 1 History
- 2 Prisoners
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
Following the Battle of Stiix, the city's citizens were left to clean up the destruction caused by the Preeminent. The teapot was lost amongst the wreckage and thrown into a garbage scow during the cleansing of the city.
Clouse, who survived the Cursed Realm's destruction, found the teapot and freed Nadakhan but was manipulated into being trapped inside it. Later, when Wu went to Domu, he would be confronted by Nadakhan and was tricked into wishing it away, thinking he would be in a comfortable place with tea and trapped in the teapot as well.
During her interrogation at the police station, Misako was also confronted by Nadakhan and trapped in the teapot with Clouse and Wu.
When Nadakhan returned to his home realm, he found it was collapsing and his father gave him a powerful sword with which to trap the souls of his enemies. Nadakhan took the weapon and used it to shatter the Teapot of Tyrahn, trapping Wu, Misako, and Clouse in the sword.
The teapot was restored when Jay wished that the events of Skybound had never transpired, causing time to go back to before the teapot was found and trapping Nadakhan inside it once more. Additionally, Clouse was driven off by the citizens of Stiix before he could retrieve the teapot, presumably leaving the artifact lost forever amidst the wreckage of Stiix.
Prior to Season 11
The teapot was seen inside Beohernie’s stomach when Zane entered it. After Kai struck the beetle, it spat out Zane along with the teapot, the soda guzzler, and their picnic blanket, leaving the teapot lost in the desert.
Prior to Season 12
Following its removal from Beohernie's stomach, the teapot somehow found its way onto the streets of Ninjago City.
The teapot was discovered on the streets of Ninjago City by Clutch Powers, who rubbed it but since he was not seen arranging the symbol on it into its proper place, he presumably discarded it.
Lloyd mentions it when he wonders what the news the ninja just received was about.
- Clouse (in an alternate timeline; formerly)
- Wu (in an alternate timeline; formerly)
- Misako (in an alternate timeline; formerly)
- 99. "Wasted True Potential" (painting)
- 100. "Questing for Quests" (painting)
- 102. "The Belly of the Beast"
- 1. "Let's Dance" (painting)
- 145. "Shintaro" (painting)
- A golden teapot also appears in 70738 Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty, but it is most likely intended to be a normal teapot unconnected to Nadakhan.
- The crystals seen in the Djinn Blade are also present when Clouse and Wu are seen trapped in the teapot in "Public Enemy Number One."
- Since Season 11, there is some hint of the teapot in every season.
- In "The Belly of the Beast", the teapot is seen in the belly of Beohernie. Later, Beohernie spat it out when it regurgitated Zane.
- In "Would You Like to Enter Prime Empire?," Clutch Powers is seen at the beginning of the episode picking up the Teapot. He did not release Nadakhan due to not rearranging the Jolly Roger symbol into its proper place like what Clouse did.
- In "Shintaro", Lloyd mentions the teapot when the others want to tell him that they received an invitation to Vania's birthday.
- When asked how the teapot found its way into Ninjago City, Tommy Andreasen said, "Unseen events. Maybe it’s in a comic."
The images on Teapot of Tyrahn need to be organized.