- Not to be confused with the set.
The Temple of Wojira is a temple located within the Tartarus Trench. After Wojira fell into her deep sleep, the Merlopians placed her in the temple, which would later become a restricted area. However, after Kalmaar tricked Benthomaar into finding the temple for him, he and the Maaray Guards secretly working for him used it as a headquarters to reawaken Wojira.
Prior to the series
The Tale of Benthomaar (flashback)
Many years later, While looking for information about Wojira, Kalmaar eventually discovered that Wojira was in her temple and told his father about it. Trimaar forbid Kalmaar into going there due to the Tartarus Trench being dangerous. After being forbidden to go there, Kalmaar tricked Benthomaar to swim through the trench by saying that he was sorry for not considering him as family.
Once they went to the Tartarus Trench, Benthomaar and Kalmaar swam passed the vents and eels and made it to the Temple of Wojira.
At the temple, Kalmaar and the Maaray Guards tried to use replicas of the Storm Amulet to reawaken Wojira, but failed when the faux amulets broke. However, when they discovered Nya and Maya at the temple, they captured them.
Nya and Maya were held captive to a pole somewhere in the temple. However, through teamwork they were able to reclaim and escape with their APS suits.
The Calm Before the Storm (flashback)
After Kalmaar got the Storm Amulet, he heads to the temple to awaken Wojira. When Wojira was reawakened, Kalmaar takes her to Ninjago City and destroyed the entrance to the temple once they left.
Dive deep underwater for thrilling battles at the Temple of the Endless Sea from the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series! Team up with Scuba Kai and NRG Nya to take on Prince Kalmaar and his dangerous Guards at their secret lair. Watch out for the traps and the shooters waiting for you, and be careful not to wake the powerful sea serpent Wojira. Your mission is to save NINJAGO City from being flooded!
Nice Crib, Mr. Kalmaar
The home of this to villain has everything that an evil squid's heart desires. A temple, a prison, a laboratory and a huge beast called Wojira. Reason enough for the ninja to spy on Prince Kalmaar's pad even more closely...
- 164. "The Tooth of Wojira"
- 168. "Five Thousand Fathoms Down"
- 169. "The Wrath of Kalmaar"
- 170. "Long Live the King"
- 172. "The Tale of Benthomaar" (flashback)
- 173. "The Storm Amulet" (pictured)
- 177. "The Calm Before the Storm" (flashback)
- 81. Mech vs Monster! (flashback)
- It was originally named the "Temple of the Trident."
- It is known as the "Temple of the Endless Sea" in the sets.
- In the very primitive dialect that predates the First Spinjitzu Master, a warning is written at the gate: "Go no further, ye who seek. ... for the sleeper in the deep must not be disturbed until the end of days."
- In "The Tooth of Wojira," the sanctum is flooded with water, while since "Five Thousand Fathoms Down," it is no longer the case.