This template has been added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit the image policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
Terra Karana is the first game zone out of three zones in Prime Empire.
- 1 History
- 2 Inhabitants
- 3 Visitors
- 4 Vegetation
- 5 Appearances
- 6 Locations
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
Prior to Prime Empire
As many of the players of Prime Empire entered Terra Karana, Okino attempted to lead them to the Purple Key-Tana overcome the game zone's three deadly challenges. However, when Okino failed them, he promised not to lead another player until the ninja arrived.
Okino agrees to help the ninja in Terra Karana. Despite Cole and Nya losing a life, they make it deep into the Forest of Discontent. However, they are ambushed by the Whack Rats, but Ritchie is captured.
When Ritchie was questioned by Lloyd, he replies that he was ordered by Unagami to attack the ninja. Moments later, Ritchie tells Lloyd that he can help the ninja by showing them a shortcut, a glitch. However, the glitched room is a trap as the Red Visors appear.
After Okino saves the ninja from the Red Visors, they land back at Terra Karana near the Cliffs of Hysteria.
The ninja climb the Cliffs of Hysteria while being chased by the Red Visors. Fortunately, they are able to make it to the top and interrogate one of the Red Visors about Unagami.
The ninja make it through the Maze of the Red Dragon where Unagami pauses the game twice to warn Okino to not help the ninja or else he wouldn't be able to enter the real world. While the ninja are struggling with the Red Dragon, Okino decides to help and shows the ninja its weak spot. The ninja are then able to defeat it and obtain the Purple Key-Tana.
Although Okino wouldn't be allowed into the real world, he decides to retire from being a guide and becomes a Rōnin.
When Okino is walking, he hears a shock wave originating from the Temple of Madness.
- Okino (formerly)
- Chicken (formerly)
- Venomasicus Tigrus (formerly)
- Red Dragon (formerly; destroyed)
- Unagami/Empire Dragon (As a hologram)
- Red Visors
- Aerial drones
- 6. "Gayle Gossip: A Closer Look" (pixelated)
- 130. "Dyer Island" (pixelated)
- 131. "Level Thirteen" (pixelated)
- 133. "I am Okino"
- 134. "The Glitch"
- 135. "The Cliffs of Hysteria"
- 136. "The Maze of the Red Dragon"
- 143. "The Temple of Madness"
- Forest of Discontent
- Cliffs of Hysteria
- Shifty's table
- Maze of the Red Dragon
- Despite being known as Prime Empire's first game zone, it is the second game zone to be visited by players when they enter Prime Empire while the second game zone is the first.
- It is Prime Empire's second game zone to be introduced, the first being Terra Technica and the third being Terra Domina.