Protect this book from dark forces. If it falls into the wrong hands, the knowledge contained within could put all of time and space in danger.
LEGO® Ninjago: Book of Spinjitzu contains Master Wu's wise lessons in the wonders of Ninjago, giving readers the power to master Spinjitzu and unlock the secrets of this mysterious philosophy. Master Wu has recorded the lessons his father, the First Spinjitzu Master, taught him as a boy and has added to them throughout his life.
Now, Master Wu is sharing all that he has learnt, in the hope that those with potential will become Ninjago's great champions and continue to practice the art of Spinjitzu.
- Master Wu's journal published at last!
- Master Wu's explanations of the art of Spinjitzu from ninja training to weapons, vehicles, dragons. villains, and much, much more!
- Exclusive, never-before-revealed secrets about the Ninjago world.
- Deluxe illustrations inspired by traditional East Asian art.
- The contents of this book are canon to the story of the TV show. Despite this, the part about Garmadon and Forbidden Spinjitzu is different from what's shown in Season 11.
- A family tree of Lloyd's Family with a silhouetted image of a woman next to the image of the First Spinjitzu Master is shown in this book. The image is silhouetted because Wu does not actually know if he and Garmadon have a mother or not.
- It makes an appearance in Tales from the Monastery of Spinjitzu as the Lesson Book.
- Forbidden Spinjitzu is mentioned for the first time.
- There are red Ninjargon letters on almost every page that spell out the message "I will return in time help me remember spinjitzu".