Wu and Garmadon both want to become Spinjitzu Masters—but there are many who stand in their way—especially each other. Will a mysterious ninja bring them closer together or prove to be their undoing. And do they have what it takes to gain the skills they need to become true legends of Spinjitzu? Find out in this all-new illustrated chapter book series featuring the LEGO NINJAGO’s Spinjitzu Brothers!
At the Monastery of Spinjitzu, Wu had the ninja train in the middle of the rain. However, when Jay got an umbrella, Wu snatched it from him to prevent him from using it. Curious, Lloyd and the other ninja asked Wu about the umbrella. Wu then had the ninja come with him to his room so he could tell them the story about the umbrella, which is also about his and Garmadon's first journey.
- Chapter 1: The Journey Begins
- Chapter 2: The Mysterious Ninja
- Chapter 3: Attack of the Green Warriors
- Chapter 4: Nineko
- Chapter 5: The Art of Catjitzu
- Chapter 6: Ninja or Sorceress?
- Chapter 7: In Search for Immortality
- Chapter 8: The Temple of the Jewel Guardians
- Chapter 9: Get the Jewel!
- Chapter 10: The Spell Is Broken