|“Technology's every bit as important to Ninjago as the ancient scrolls in the Library of Domu.”|
|"The Digiverse and Beyond"|
|Season Mini-Series, Episode 5|
|Air date||December 25th, 2017|
|Written by||Psychic Bunny Writing Team|
|Directed by||Asa Tait|
J. Rick Castañeda
"Ninjago's Most Wanted"
"The Elemental Masters"
The Digiverse and Beyond is the fifth part of the ten-part mini-series of Ninjago: Decoded.
The team tackles a puzzle about technology in Ninjago while the threat to Zane grows graver by the minute.
The rest of the crew continue trying to figure out who’s behind the attack on Zane. The key to solving this mystery seems to be the technology of Ninjago. The crew starts reminiscing about it and some of the creations of Cyrus Borg. They are successful in solving the puzzle but the progress of the hacker is not slowed down. They find out that the hacker is not trying to destroy Zane, but rather control him.
- Cole - Kirby Morrow
- Cyrus Borg - Lee Tockar
- Jay - Michael Adamthwaite
- Kai - Vincent Tong
- Nya - Kelly Metzger
- P.I.X.A.L. - Jennifer Hayward
- The Overlord - Scott McNeil
- Zane - Brent Miller
For the transcript of the episode, click here.
- This is the last episode to air in 2017.
- "The Ghost Whip" is played instrumentally during the two technology montages.
- This is the first episode to refer to Dr. Julien by name. While he was previously referred to as Dr. Julien in the Character Encyclopedia, he was called "Zane's Father" and "Tinkerer" in the credits.
For the gallery of the episode, click here.