- Not to be confused with the characters.
|“Feed me and I grow, always hungry. Give me something to drink and I die, always angry.”|
|— The Riddle|
|"The Elemental Masters"|
|Season Mini-Series, Episode 6|
|Air date||January 1st, 2018|
|Written by||Psychic Bunny Writing Team|
|Directed by||Asa Tait|
J. Rick Castañeda
"The Digiverse and Beyond"
"Beasts and Dragons"
The Elemental Masters is the sixth part of the ten-part mini-movie collection of Ninjago: Decoded.
Nya manages to slow down the hacker by using her technical expertise. The next puzzle is actually a riddle about Elemental Masters in Ninjargon. The Ninja need to solve this puzzle quickly because the cave is running out of power. With Kai's temper, they eventually come up with the correct answer of Fire. Although, everyone agrees they themselves came up with the answer first, much to Kai's frustration.
- Cole - Kirby Morrow
- Edna Walker - Jillian Michaels
- Garmadon - Mark Oliver
- Jay - Michael Adamthwaite
- Kai - Vincent Tong
- Maya - Jillian Michaels
- Nya - Kelly Metzger
- Wu - Paul Dobson
- Zane - Brent Miller
For the transcript of the episode, click here.
- This is the first episode to air in 2018.
- The possible answers to choose from were: Fire, Gravity, Ice, Lightning, Metal, Earth, Water, Nature, Poison, Sound, Smoke, Speed, Time, and Mind.
- Jay said that Kai could not swim, which was revealed in "Grave Danger." However, Kai is seen swimming in the episode "Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea," so this is false, though it's possible Jay did not know he had learned to do so.
- Zane said that the Elemental Master of Mind only has the ability to read minds. This is incorrect as Neuro has previously been shown to have other abilities.
For the gallery of the episode, click here.