|“Feed me and I grow, always hungry. Give me something to drink and I die, always angry.”|
|— The Riddle|
|"The Elemental Masters"|
|Season Mini-Series, Episode 6|
|Air date||January 1st, 2018|
|Written by||Psychic Bunny Writing Team|
|Directed by|| Asa Tait|
J. Rick Castañeda
"The Digiverse and Beyond"
"Beasts and Dragons"
The Elemental Masters is the sixth part of the ten part mini-movie collection of Ninjago: Decoded.
Nya manages to slow down the hacker by using her technical expertise. The next puzzle is actually a riddle about Elemental Masters in Ninjagonese. The Ninja need to solve this puzzle quickly because the cave is running out of power. With Kai's temper, they eventually come up with the correct answer of Fire. Although, everyone agrees they came up with the answer first.
- Cole - Kirby Morrow
- Edna Walker - Jillian Michaels
- Garmadon - Mark Oliver
- Jay - Michael Adamthwaite
- Kai - Vincent Tong
- Maya - Jillian Michaels
- Nya - Kelly Metzger
- Wu - Paul Dobson
- Zane - Brent Miller
For the transcript of the episode, click here.
- The possible answers to choose from were: Fire, Gravity, Ice, Lightning, Metal, Earth, Water, Nature, Poison, Sound, Smoke, Speed, Time, and Mind.
- In the episode "Grave Danger" Kai admits that he can't swim. Yet in "Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea" he can. It stands to reason that at some point between the two episodes Kai learned how to swim.
- Jay said that Kai could not swim. However, Kai was shown to be seen swimming in the episode "Out of the Fire and Into the Boiling Sea," so this is false.