- Not to be confused with their TV show counterparts.
The Fold is an American pop-rock band that has created a number of songs for LEGO Ninjago.
Its members include the lead vocalist and guitarist Dan Castady, percussionist Mark Rhoades, vocalist and bass guitarist Matt Pittman, and vocalist and lead guitarist George Castady.
- After the Blackout
- Digital Love (released 2020)
- Eye of the Storm
- Full Digital
- Spinnin' Out In Color
- The Weekend Whip (Michael AM 2014 Remix)
- We Are Ninja
- 21st Century Ninja
- Back to Ninjago
- Enter the Tournament
- The Ninja Roll
- The Weekend Whip (The Anacondrai Remix)
- The Ghost Whip
- Bring on the Pirates
- The Pirate Whip
- We Are Ninjago
- Close the Circle
- Day of the Departed
- The Rift Whip
Several of The Fold's songs appear instrumentally in the Ninjago TV series as background music.
- Other media
|LEGO Ninjago: Rebooted||The Weekend Whip (Michael AM 2014 Remix)|
|Ninjago Skybound||Enter the Tournament|
- The Fold makes their first appearances in the show as Minifigures in "Green Destiny" and "The Weekend Drill".
- The Fold returned in Season 11: Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu with a new The Weekend Whip.
- The last time they made a new song was for the Season 7: The Hands of Time.
- In addition to "No More," the intro music for "Wu's Teas" was composed by The Fold.
- The Fold has a video series on YouTube called "The Weekly Whip" where Dan Castady reveals behind-the-scenes information about their various Ninjago songs.
- To keep the costs lower for creating the Rebooted songs, the band reused elements from previous songs of theirs. For example, "Spinnin' Out In Color" took inspiration from "Moving Past" and "Eye of the Storm" took inspiration from an unfinished song called "White Flag."
- They are making new Ninjago songs aside from remixes of the Weekend Whip.
- One of them is the longest Fold song for Ninjago ever made.
- The songs not to appear in the TV series in any form are A-W-E-S-O-M-E, Full Digital, Spinnin' Out In Color, We Are Ninja, Enter the Tournament, Close the Circle, The Time is Now, and Digital Love.
- In the fourteenth episode of the Weekly Whip, the lead singer of The Fold, Dan Castady, revealed his mother passed away in 2006.
Adam Wood · Asa Tait · Daniel Ife · Frederik Budolph-Larsen · Jeppe Sandholt · J. Rick Castañeda · Justin Murphy · Kevin Burke · Laura Reich · Martin Skov · Peter Hausner · Timothy Ostergaard Paulsen · Trylle Vilstrup