- You may be looking for their TV show counterparts.
Dan and Kevin Hageman, also credited as The Brothers Hageman, (pronounced "hay-guh-man") are the original writers of the Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu series, and also assisted in the story of The LEGO Ninjago Movie. The Hageman Brothers wrote every season of Ninjago from 2011 to 2018, with the exception of Season 7 and the TV special, "Day of the Departed." They assisted in the development of the story of the tenth season.
- Other works include The LEGO Movie, Hotel Transylvania, Trollhunters, Scary Stories, and The Croods: A New Age.
- They have appeared three times in the series as characters: in Season 3, Season 4, and Season 6.
- Dan is the younger brother and Kevin is the older one. Dan is the one usually seen with a beard, while Kevin is beardless.
- Originally, Dan wanted to be a composer and Kevin wanted to be director, but when they started wondering where they would get the money to make a movie, they decided to become writers.
- One of their favorite movies is The Incredibles and it "is the tone we continually strive for."
- LEGO gave the brothers minifigure versions of themselves as a gift.
- They have disagreed with Tommy Andreasen on the number of realms, whether the ninja's redesigns were caused by time travel, and whether an Elemental Masters of Poison could harm a djinn.
- Kevin Hageman, the elder, beardless of the two, shares the exact same birthday with Tommy Andreasen, having been born in the same year.
Adam Wood · Asa Tait · Daniel Ife · Frederik Budolph-Larsen · Jeppe Sandholt · J. Rick Castañeda · Justin Murphy · Kevin Burke · Laura Reich · Martin Skov · Peter Hausner · Timothy Ostergaard Paulsen · Trylle Vilstrup
Adrian Florea · Dimitrios Stamatis · Freddy Charters · Jme Wheeler · LiYu Lin · Mark Stafford · Markus Rollbühler · Michael Knap · Niek van Slagmaat · Nick Vás · Raphael Pretesacque · Samuel Johnson · Simon Lucas · Theo Bonner