|“Who's trying to get away? There are more of us than you! And we're not afraid to use our weapons!”|
|— The Mechanic to the ninja about him and his henchmen in "Would You Like to Enter Prime Empire?"|
The Mechanic's henchmen are a gang of thugs who work for the Mechanic.
The Mechanic's henchmen are seen admiring the new upgrades on the noodle truck. The Mechanic agrees and attempts to show them a noodle dispenser; however, his robo-arm can't press the button. One of the henchmen presses it for him, and the Mechanic gets upset by splashing the noodles on him.
The Mechanic and his henchmen invade an unknown warehouse to find the Prime Empire motherboard. They discover it, but the ninja catch them in the act. The Mechanic's henchmen then fight for possession of the motherboard before The Mechanic is able to grab it and escape.
Later, they ambush Zane and P.I.X.A.L. when they enter Buddy's Pizza. They capture Zane while leaving P.I.X.A.L. behind.
Meanwhile, the other henchmen are building the Manifestation Gate to bring Unagami from Prime Empire. When they completed the gate, they hook up Zane to the gate as a power source and the Mechanic turns on the gate. Later, P.I.X.A.L. arrives and fights some of the henchmen. As the gateway becomes stronger, some of the henchmen flee from the glowing light.
The Mechanic's henchmen are seen ironically running away from the Manifestation Gate. Some time later, two henchmen are driving a truck before the Empire Dragon approaches them. Luckily, Jay distracts the dragon and fights it.
- 2. "Upgrade"
- 129. "Would You Like to Enter Prime Empire?
- 141. "Ninjago Confidential"
- 142. "The Prodigal Father"
- 144. "Game Over"
- They are the fourth villainous faction to consist mainly of humans, following the Anacondrai warriors, Sky Pirates, and Sons of Garmadon.
- It's unknown what happened to them after Unagami's attack on Ninjago City. Whether they were sent to Kryptarium Prison or remain free is undisclosed.
- The actors of the bank robbers in "Questing for Quests" look almost exactly like them, even using the same bats as weapons.
- All of the henchmen use modified torso designs from other minifigures, those being the Skater's torso from Minifigures Series 1; the Street Skater's torso from Series 4, and a recurring torso first appearing in LEGO's Town theme.
The images on The Mechanic's henchmen need to be organized.