- This article is about the band. You may have been looking for the episode.
Two members are being served food by Zane, who was working at the restaurant.
When Cole met up with Lou and his quartet to say goodbye, they sang him a song about how he's going to save Ninjago and make his father proud.
The Overlord turned everyone, including the Royal Blacksmiths members, evil.
The Royal Blacksmiths listened to Jay as he gave a speech about saving Ninjago.
The Royal Blacksmiths performed at the city's stage to celebrate Day of the Departed.
After having been mistaken for real blacksmiths, the band performed for the other captives.
- Three unnamed members
- Cole's Song
- So Long
- The Blacksmith Doo-Wop
- Revenge Will Be Mine
- Be my Day of the Departed Baby
- 14. "Darkness Shall Rise"
- 15. "Pirates vs. Ninja" (pictured)
- 17. "Ninjaball Run"
- 22. "The Last Voyage"
- 26. "Rise of the Spinjitzu Master"
- 27. "The Surge" (TV screen)
- 44. "The Corridor of Elders"
- 72. "Pause and Effect"
- 131. "Level Thirteen" (TV screen)
- 154. "Dungeon Crawl!" (flashback; pictured)
- Jeppe Riddervold provides The Royal Blacksmiths' singing voice, though he is only credited for this in the 2014 blooper reel (as "The Mega Ultra Dragon Quartet") and "Day of the Departed".
- The band uniforms are an altered version of Indiana Jones' white tuxedo torso from LEGO Indiana Jones.
- In "The Royal Blacksmiths," the ninja take The Royal Blacksmiths' place and perform as a band called "Spin Harmony."
- At certain points in "Day of the Great Devourer" and "Rise of the Spinjitzu Master", Lou is replaced with a second version of one of the other members.
- One of the members hair piece was similar to Lou's, up until "Day of the Departed", when it was replaced by a black version of Lloyd's original teenager hair piece (later used on Clutch Powers). The reason for this is unknown, though possibly to avoid confusion.
- The character designs of two of the members (the one using Lloyd's hair and the one using Ed/Dr. Julien/Griffin Turner's hair) appear multiple times in the crowd of the concert in "Day of the Departed".
- It is unknown when the group was formed, but it is known that it existed during Cole's childhood, as a painting of The Royal Blacksmiths appeared in "Dungeon Crawl!".