|"That's not what happened at all!"
This topic is considered non-canon because of creator statements.
|"The Tall Tale of Dogshank"|
|Season Mini-series, Episode 4|
|Air date||April 2, 2016|
"The Tall Tale of Doubloon"
"The Tall Tale of Monkey Wretch"
Dogshank was once a pretty young woman who wanted to be a successful athlete but always found herself lacking. Even when she turned to cheat to achieve victory, she still found herself messing up. Approached by Nadakhan, she wished to be the best and had her wish fulfilled by being turned into a hulking beast of immense strength and ability. Grateful, she joined the crew of Misfortune's Keep.
For the transcript of the episode, click here.
- The arena Dogshank competed at greatly resembles the Grand Arena on Chen's Island.
- Human Dogshank has the same eyebrow design as Skylor.
- The person who beat Dogshank in the shot put event was voiced by Scott McNeil using the same voice he provided for Bumper Randalls on Johnny Test.
- The mini-movies are not canon, as Clancee states in "My Dinner With Nadakhan" that Dogshank wished to stand out, not to win, as she wanted to in this episode.
- "The Ninja Roll" is heard instrumentally in this episode.