- This article is about the song and its variants. For the original version, see The Weekend Whip (Chris Lord-Alge mix).
- The Weekend Whip (Chris Lord-Alge mix)
- The Weekend Whip (Michael AM 2014 Remix)
- The Weekend Whip (The Anacondrai Remix)
- The Ghost Whip
- The Pirate Whip
- The Rift Whip
- The Temporal Whip
- The Wicked Whip
- The Miracle Whip
- The Arcadian Whip
- The Shintaro Dungeon Whip
One of the scrapped remixes for Season 11, known as "Ninjago Intro Hard," took inspiration from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and used the "Ninja ninja ninja ninja" element from "After the Blackout." Though LEGO and the crew on Ninjago approved of it, Dan and George Castady weren't satisfied with it.
- Sons of Garmadon is the first season that does not have a remix of The Weekend Whip. The second season to not have the Weekend Whip is Hunted, the third is March of the Oni, and the fourth is Seabound. It returned in Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu but was removed again after Master of the Mountain.
- In Sons of Garmadon, the melody of the chorus ("Jump up, kick back, whip around and...") plays in the first few seconds.
- The song was not included because it would not match the tone of the season. For example, it would not make sense to play "a positive poppy song" over the intro of "Dead Man's Squall," which began with Zane seemingly being killed.
- March of the Oni is the only season to not have the Weekend Whip played either as the theme song or in the show.
- There are more remixes coming.
- In 2020, The Fold released a playlist on SoundCloud of every version of The Weekend Whip played in the intros (minus SFX) to each season, many of which are slightly different from the full released versions.
- All seasons except Rebooted, Possession, and The Hands of Time have a different version of the main Ninjago Overture melody at the end of The Weekend Whip remix of the season. However, this is not heard in the tracks in the playlist mentioned above, though the March of the Oni opening theme released by Jay Vincent includes the melody, confirming it is an addition by the composers rather than The Fold.
- The earlier remixes were not named by The Fold, but the band was able to have more control over the names for the past few versions.
- The Fold wasn't involved in creating the Michael AM remix or The Ghost Whip.
- Dan Castady recalls starting five or six remixes of The Weekend Whip for Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu that did not end up being the final version.
- The original version of the song had female vocals and was not related to Ninjago.
- The Fold has re-uploaded two fan-made remixes of The Weekend Whip to their YouTube channel, "The Piano Pop Whip" and "The Obama Whip".
- In 2021, The Fold uploaded a video called "NEW WHIP!" that was a parody of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" based on Tommy Andreasen's response to a fan's tweet. The band jokingly agreed that this song serves as the Weekend Whip remix for The Island and Seabound.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKQNhHWQe9E&lc=Ugxf-V9l5EFrJIezGuB4AaABAg.9MzPSY4wpJ29MzQdq_H4-p (highlighted comment)