FANDOM


  • I wonder how ZANE got his elemental power

      Loading editor
    • i think its not an elemental powers in the birchwood forest there is alot of ice i think dr julian brought some and added it in him so that he can use ice when he wants

      another possibility is that we never saw zane use his elemental power before holding or using the shuriken i think those golden shurikens of ice gave him the  powers

        Loading editor
    • I believe that Zane's power core was forged by the Elemental Master of Ice. Then, it somehow fell into possession of Dr Julian, who used it as Zane's power source, not realising its true potential.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks for the awesome ideas

        Loading editor
    • If ice was stuffed into him, as Crystal Ninja clearly says, then it would've definitely melted and possibly caused him to backfire.

        Loading editor
    • Ice is one of the three states of water, as its solid form.

      This has scientific arguments, and can be led on to an immense debate.

      Electricity and water are not the best of friends. If they would mix together, you can say that the machine or object would have a high chance of not functioning, or break down completely. Even Pokemon has better scientific things then LEGO Ninjago.

      Just as Kurohaa said to Crystal Ninja, you cannot stuff ice. First of all, ice is a solid form of the three states of what constitutes of the world.

      Second, ice is from water because they share the same atom structure and elemental symbol from the periodic table, H2O.

      So in other words, if Dr. Julien shoved ice up Zane's little heart, he would not be functional anymore. So you guys won't have your little 'cinnamon roll to protect' anymore.

        Loading editor
    • Is anyone going to agree or disagree with my theory?

        Loading editor
    • Your theory is a good one, but I'm on neither side of it.

      Scientifically speaking, like I said before, electricity and water are not the best of friends. If they would mix together, you can say that the machine or object would have a high chance of not functioning, or break down completely.

      Ice is the solid form of water because their molecules are still the same, so H2O.

        Loading editor
    • another possibilty which maybe a little disgusting that zane was a HUMAN he was born between the serpentine war when the EM of ice thought it was time for him to die he left him with doctor julien (dead) and as zane (in my story) is the son of EM of ice then he could have passed down to him ok he aves the power but hes dead now dr julien brought cyborganic parts to make him survive having powers

        Loading editor
    • Why would it be disgusting?

      Besides, it was confirmed in the show that Dr. Julien said "You were BUILT to protect the ones that cannot protect themselves."(Which I find very cliche but whatever)

      Can you build a human? No, unless speaking about Homunculus but that's alchemy, and alchemy doesn't exists in Ninjago.

      Cyborganic has a different meaning, and it is not organic components of a human made in metal or anything. Cyborganic is not even a word.

      Besides, reproducing is normal for any kind of living creature in the world, except for robots.

        Loading editor
    • So I don't understand why is your theory considered 'disgusting'.

        Loading editor
    • well its because i scrapped the disgusting part and as cyborganic i meant cyborg parts he was a dead human body bleeding (it will start disgust) so dr julien cut off his parts and his heart and everything (thats sooo disgusting) and repllaced it with cyborg parts

        Loading editor
    • It will to rot.

      I'm gonna dissect a frog next year in school, nothing to be disgusted about

        Loading editor
    • arrrg its a frog i dissected a bunny

        Loading editor
    • out of the topic do you have school these days?

        Loading editor
    • I agree with TSN458. Some machines can be power by water, which are called hydraulic machines. Maybe the first Elemental Master built a core like the one TSN458 talked about.

        Loading editor
    • GeekNinja wrote: I agree with TSN458. Some machines can be power by water, which are called hydraulic machines. Maybe the first Elemental Master built a core like the one TSN458 talked about.

      Thanks

        Loading editor
    • Ninjagozane wrote: Ice is one of the three states of water, as its solid form.

      This has scientific arguments, and can be led on to an immense debate.

      Electricity and water are not the best of friends. If they would mix together, you can say that the machine or object would have a high chance of not functioning, or break down completely. Even Pokemon has better scientific things then LEGO Ninjago.

      Just as Kurohaa said to Crystal Ninja, you cannot stuff ice. First of all, ice is a solid form of the three states of what constitutes of the world.

      Second, ice is from water because they share the same atom structure and elemental symbol from the periodic table, H2O.

      So in other words, if Dr. Julien shoved ice up Zane's little heart, he would not be functional anymore. So you guys won't have your little 'cinnamon roll to protect' anymore.

      I love ZANE

        Loading editor
    • Crystalninja wrote:
      out of the topic do you have school these days?

      out of the topic, nope. It's weekend, but tommorow I have. 

      One month ago I was home for two weeks with broken leg, so I was editing this wiki and watching films, anime etc. when other were in school :D

      Why do you ask?

        Loading editor
    • oh well because i got the holiday...it will end feb 15 AWESOME!!!

        Loading editor
    • Crystalninja wrote:
      out of the topic do you have school these days?


      Yes.

        Loading editor
    • Crystalninja wrote:
      oh well because i got the holiday...it will end feb 15 AWESOME!!!

      I have a week long holiday 13th - 19 th Feb.

        Loading editor
    • Ninja Jurius wrote:
      Crystalninja wrote:
      oh well because i got the holiday...it will end feb 15 AWESOME!!!
      I have a week long holiday 13th - 19 th Feb.


      Which grade are you?

        Loading editor
    • There's absolutely different school system. It's an elementary school for 9 years and after it there are specialized high schools where I am in the second grade.

        Loading editor
    • Ninja Jurius wrote:
      There's a different school system.


      What do you mean?

        Loading editor
    • There are four main types of high schools: 'gymnazium', it's a intermediate level for university; specialized intermediate schools (bussines, medical, chemical, physics); apprenticeship schools for technical works and private schools.

      And university is there called 'high school', 'university' is the top-class school. :D

        Loading editor
    • i am actually 9 yrs old iam in fifth primary

        Loading editor
    • Crystalninja wrote:
      i am actually 9 yrs old iam in fifth primary


      I am 15 and I am in 9 th grade, which is the first year in highschool.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, well didn't this topic get derailed... Anyway, I'm 14 and I'm in 9th Grade, which is the third year of High School in Australia.

        Loading editor
    • HOT SPOILER ALERT!!!!


      I think that Dr. Julien is the son of the first elemental master of ice, who we saw in episode 66, given he was quite old in the flashback. While TFEMI was fighting the Time Twins, he left Dr. Julien safe in the Birchwood Forest, where Julien later built Zane. Because Julien is sort of a "father" to Zane, the latter inherited his elemental powers. As Nya said, the power skipped over a generation, so Julien himself was elementless

        Loading editor
    • Allya373 wrote: HOT SPOILER ALERT!!!!


      I think that Dr. Julien is the son of the first elemental master of ice, who we saw in episode 66, given he was quite old in the flashback. While TFEMI was fighting the Time Twins, he left Dr. Julien safe in the Birchwood Forest, where Julien later built Zane. Because Julien is sort of a "father" to Zane, the latter inherited his elemental powers. As Nya said, the power skipped over a generation, so Julien himself was elementless

      Good theory
        Loading editor
    • Yeah, its pretty good.

      When you said TFEMI left Dr Julien in the Birchwood forest, was this you speculating or was this shown in the show?

        Loading editor
    • i think that the elemental shuriken of ice gave him the power

        Loading editor
    • TheShadowNinja458 wrote:
      Yeah, its pretty good.

      When you said TFEMI left Dr Julien in the Birchwood forest, was this you speculating or was this shown in the show?

      It only makes complete sense because Dr. Julien almost certainly built Zane decades before the other ninja were born. TFEMI was pretty old fighting the time twins, so it can be assumed that Dr. Julien was already born by then

        Loading editor
    • Crystalninja wrote:
      i think that the elemental shuriken of ice gave him the power

      Thats not true, it only gave him a direction in which he could more easily channel his power. Elemental masters are born, not made. Otherwise, how would Nya be the water ninja without a golden weapon of water?

        Loading editor
    • i have made a story also elemental masters and ALSO the element master of ice is a robot but i have gotten to make that the elemental power comes from heart and the heart of the tfemi was forged into him making who haves his heart will have his power

        Loading editor
    • I'm so lost

      This discussion is lost

      It's like figuring out the dead person in Another.

      What does TFEMI stands for-

      (Probably the most stupid question on this Wikia, lemme kill myself)

        Loading editor
    • Ninjagozane wrote:

      What does TFEMI stands for-


      The first elemental master of ice.

        Loading editor
    • Whaaaaaaaaaa?

      OKAY LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT

      DR JULIEN WAS THE DECENDENT OF THE ELEMENTAL MASTER OF ICE AND WHEN HE BUILT ZANE HE TOUCHED HIS CORE AND CHANNELED THE ICE ENERGY INTO HIM, DISRUPTING HIM OF HIS ELEMENT UNKNOWINGLY. WHEN ZANE SACRIFICES HIMSELF TO DEFEAT THE OVERLORD YEARS LATER, HIS POWER SOURCE SHOT THE ICE. (EVEN THOUGH HE WAS SHOOTING OUT OF HIS HAND) AND ICE STARTED CREEPING OUT OF HIS POWER SOURCE WHEN IT WAS REACHING CRITICAL MAX.

      P.S. How come people knew dr Julien was called Dr Julien? I watched tick tock and all Zane talked about him he only said "father" and there was no reference about the name "julien"

        Loading editor
    • Allya373 wrote:

      Crystalninja wrote:
      i think that the elemental shuriken of ice gave him the power

      Thats not true, it only gave him a direction in which he could more easily channel his power. Elemental masters are born, not made. Otherwise, how would Nya be the water ninja without a golden weapon of water?

      THE GOLDEN DAGGER OF WATER!!!

        Loading editor
    • ^ That's not one of the Four Golden Weapons

        Loading editor
    • ^^ I'm pretty sure it said Dr. Julien in the credits.

        Loading editor
    • TheShadowNinja458 wrote:
      ^^

      I'm pretty sure it said Dr. Julien in the credits.

      No, he's never been called Dr. Julien in the credits, or show. Just "Zane's father/creator" or "The Tinkerer". I don't know the original, original place we found out his name, but it was mentioned in the Ninjago Character Encyclopedia.

        Loading editor
    • Warptoad wrote:
      TheShadowNinja458 wrote:
      ^^

      I'm pretty sure it said Dr. Julien in the credits.

      No, he's never been called Dr. Julien in the credits, or show. Just "Zane's father/creator" or "The Tinkerer". I don't know the original, original place we found out his name, but it was mentioned in the Ninjago Character Encyclopedia.

      Well, the fact that his name is Dr. Julien is certain. The entire fandom agrees

        Loading editor
    • Allya373 wrote:
      Warptoad wrote:
      TheShadowNinja458 wrote:
      ^^

      I'm pretty sure it said Dr. Julien in the credits.

      No, he's never been called Dr. Julien in the credits, or show. Just "Zane's father/creator" or "The Tinkerer". I don't know the original, original place we found out his name, but it was mentioned in the Ninjago Character Encyclopedia.
      Well, the fact that his name is Dr. Julien is certain. The entire fandom agrees

      We all agree because it's a fact, yes. But, just because everyone agrees on something, doesn't means it's always correct. But, in this case it is. 

        Loading editor
    • K, back on topic plz..... obviously, it is Zane's Power Source! See this thread 4 MOAR! 

        Loading editor
    • Crystalninja wrote:
      i am actually 9 yrs old iam in fifth primary

      Also, don't you have to be 13 to be on a wiki?

        Loading editor
    • WhoamI132 wrote:
      Crystalninja wrote:
      i am actually 9 yrs old iam in fifth primary
      Also, don't you have to be 13 to be on a wiki?

      actually this was my sister account (she is 16) now these days she became 18 and leaved wiki so i took the responsibility of the account also i dont see any reason for it to be for 13 why?

        Loading editor
    • My little brother got banned from a wiki once for being 11.

        Loading editor
    • will i be banned?

        Loading editor
    • Not unless you guys stop talking about it.

        Loading editor
    • jk

      But seriously, I honestly don't know? It depends on how strict the admin is?

        Loading editor
    • actually if you ban me you do something bad to your self your wiki will be less popular as 1 person is banned also alot of kids will come they will be AALLL banned  so the wiki will be small

        Loading editor
    • Crystalninja wrote:
      actually if you ban me you do something bad to your self your wiki will be less popular as 1 person is banned also alot of kids will come they will be AALLL banned  so the wiki will be small

      The wiki is not supposed to be for young kids anyways. What do you mean? It won't be small because it is the ONLY Ninjago wiki. Plenty of people have been banned on other wikis and those wikis are doing just fine. The wikis are big enough, thank you very much. 

      Also, this discussion had nothing to do with age. Please stop going off-topic.

        Loading editor
    • well i think i will leave wiki :/ i will really miss you guys i will just read the wiki instead of editing

        Loading editor
    • Crystalninja wrote:
      well i think i will leave wiki :/ i will really miss you guys i will just read the wiki instead of editing

      Duuuuuuuude.....Oh well...but I think maybe this wiki is an exception...😉

        Loading editor
    • awesome! 😉

        Loading editor
    • Most of the theories were actually pretty good. My friends and I have been thinking up theories for Ninjago, Undertale, and a ton more fandoms. Remember the disc? Maybe the original elemental master of ice (Or the dude with the white hair) passed his/her element to the disc and Dr. Julien found it? (I dunno. It seemed pretty good to my friend Crystal.)

        Loading editor
    • yor firned crystal? me? do i know you? are you from cp or cpr wiki?

        Loading editor
    • I think after Dr. Julien died, Zane was roaming the birchwood forest and the master of ice came upon him. Due to his old age (we can tell he's old from HoT) and him knowing his days were coming to and end, the master of ice gave Zane his elemental powers. It is not confirmed by Tommy A. if an EM can give their elemental powers to someone but it makes sense especially since he obviously didnt have any kids since they would have the power of ice instead of Zane.

        Loading editor
    • Crystalninja wrote:
      yor firned crystal? me? do i know you? are you from cp or cpr wiki?

      I don't really know any cp or cpr wiki. My friend Crystal has blonde hair and blue eyes, and is in high school.

        Loading editor
    • what first i have dark hair my eyes are green and i am at fifth grade lol i am a kid and btw is he called crystal(ninja) too?

        Loading editor
    • Crystalninja wrote:
      what first i have dark hair my eyes are green and i am at fifth grade lol i am a kid and btw is he called crystal(ninja) too?

      Eeeeeeh...she is a girl who is highly addicted to Stranger Things and Ninjago.

        Loading editor
    • answer the question is she called crystal ninja too

        Loading editor
    • I think Dr Julien is really powerful and put his DNA into Zane giving Ice powers while rebuilding him but then after he dies again Chen rebuilds him taking his power making him have illusions like the dragon that he saw that looks like it's in the digiverse to make him easier to defat so Dr Julien,s greatest enemy is Chen and Clouse

        Loading editor
    • Crystalninja wrote:
      answer the question is she called crystal ninja too

      Nope. She calls herself 'Master of Shiny Junk'. TBH, I was laughing when she said that.

        Loading editor
    • Oh. i knew i wasnt her because i am even a male XD


      WELL about my theory for zane is what if all happened in his memory is wrong? what if julian messed up with his memory so he dont remember the pain of his life? Welp about his life  read the story below!



      Zane was a kid who was born in the mid of serpentinine war he was a very intellegent kid and strong too his granddad was the elemental master of ice and zane really felt the ice in him by heart he was a serious kid he wont do anything to pain others but always when he wanted to grow he wanted to help all who couldnt help themselves Anyways zane and his granddad and his lost till now father all lived in the work shop at birchwood forest only zane  and grampa lived there as julien was missing  anyways zane was looking at his granddad at the fight he saw him hurt so zane rushed to him but they were about to kill zane but before they killed him the powers passes from his dead grampa now and he became the master of ICE! anyways he still couldnt use them he must have train so zane doesnt have anyone to live with him Lonely zane. some time passed and the war ended ninjago was at peace but Zane stayed here in the forest one day dr julien found him with zane saying: Gasp! i thought you.. Julien smiled saying: died? i was hiding from the battle so zane went to live with him but zane was really hurt and one day zane couldnt get off the bed POOR ZANE julien had an idea to bring back zane to upgrade his organs so he becomes a nindroid! dr julian did that and lived with his son happily till the day where sensei wu found him (CONTINUE IN PILOT EPISODES WATCH THEM)

        Loading editor
    • WHAT ABOUT MY THEORY?

        Loading editor
    • Oh something to say about his memory button Who told us its his ACTUAL MEMORY MAYBE DR JULIEN PUTTED A FAKE MEMORY FOR ZANE TO NOT REMEMBER HIS LIFE PAIN

        Loading editor
    • This is too dark

        Loading editor
    • Mabye just maybe....he has built a new empire!

        Loading editor
    • Oops wrong thread

        Loading editor
    • Well maybe Zane has a little bit of that crystal from Chens Island in em!!

        Loading editor
    • WhoamI132 wrote:
      Well maybe Zane has a little bit of that crystal from Chens Island in em!!

      mmmmm...not bad! i was thinking about that but i gave up. ^w^

      but then, the crystal would be swirling with blue. not JUST electric blue.

        Loading editor
    • My theory is dark but i think it might be true BTW i asked tommy how they took the idea of how zane inherited his power and they said they got the idea from a fan and that fan might be RIGHT NOW READING THIS AND HE MIGHT KNOW

        Loading editor
    • also i am  wondering why i am still typing in threads when i am young for wiki

        Loading editor
    • It will be revealed in season eight, ok?! Just stop talking about it and wait for the answer.

      Let's just say Zanes core is made out of CHRONOSTEEL and it absorbed Dr. Juliens elemental power unknowingly when he touched it. It makes more sense to me, since CHRONOSTEEL was just introduced in season 7

        Loading editor
    • Well what if Dr. julien was an elemental master of ice and created zanes crystal ice heart but didn't tell Zane so he wouldn't have to be in another battle and die like Juliens Dad

        Loading editor
    • ZANE DYING?!!! Look, i don't mean to be offensive or anything, but THAT"S JUST SAD😢 . HOW DARE YOU!!! Zane already had an assumed death once! If they make zane die... well... 

      😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

      P.S. I think my theory seems right enough, but since i haven't watched much episodes i don't know if any other ninja touched zane's core. But if they did, then my theory is probably wrong because zane didn't show other elemental powers. Or is CHRONOSTEEL single-use? Anyway, maybe zane's just not showing it. 😝😝😝😝😝

        Loading editor
    • AH.

      There was this really good theory somewhere on Tumblr that gave me the friggin chills.

      It kinda went like this:

      Zane and Julien were brothers in the past. Going down to the next one in the family name, the elemental power of ice went over to Zane. Julien was rendered with no power, but he still had a knack for making robotic items.

      At this time, Julien was the same guy we know as of today: smart, somewhat a funny guy, and secretive. And he wanted to protect Zane. The Zane we are talking about here was the same as the current one, but a bit different. He was cocky, and would rush out into the battle without hesitation.

      Zane fought in the Serpentine War alongside the original elemental master of ice. He was brilliant - he would switch between tactics to confuse the enemy. But he messed up. A Serpentine Warrior ended up wounding him. Julien brought Zane to the secret tree-house in Birchwood Forest which was currently used as Julien's home.

      Julien did everything to save his brother. Zane died a while after, leaving only his element behind. Containing it, Julien continued on with working on a new body for Zane. At that time, the war had ended - the elemental master of ice was dead, but Julien continued working.

      He succeded, and brought his brother back to life. The only thing was, his memories were all gone. No memory of who he was. Julien decided on turning Zane into his 'son', to try and help him remember who he was. By now, Julien was in his late forties (or something).

      Julien never accomplished his goal on bringing back Zane's memory.


      So YEET. I don't rmember the actual post, but I'll look for it. Maybe sometime during the winter break I'll go and browse through all my likes on Tumblr and find it again.

      My Tumblr if you just wanna go ahead and try looking for it.

        Loading editor
    • Zane met Nadakhan and wished for it.

        Loading editor
    • Emperor Serpentine wrote:
      Zane met Nadakhan and wished for it.

      Zane never met Nadakhan before Season 6.

      That was revaled in Season 8.

        Loading editor
    • SEASON 8 IS NOT EVEN OUT or at least not on my tv. But Chimadino is correct.

        Loading editor
    • Glorythequeen wrote:
      SEASON 8 IS NOT EVEN OUT or at least not on my tv. But Chimadino is correct.

      Season 8 is not actualy relased.

        Loading editor
    • EXACTLY

        Loading editor
    • Hi so I can not find were to post this but I guess I will tell you guys here...

      In Zane’s history it does not include the mini season, Ninjago Decoded.

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:
      Emperor Serpentine wrote:
      Zane met Nadakhan and wished for it.
      Zane never met Nadakhan before Season 6.

      THAT WAS REVALED IN SEASON 8!

      I dont want to say it again.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe the blood of the past elemental master of ice got on Zane's circuits and that gave him the ice element. Maybe I'm wrong and Zane may have gotten his ice element a different way. Anyway you all have good theories so we will just have to wait and see.

        Loading editor
    • No. The core is chronosteel (the metal that can absorb elemental powers), and for whatever reason, the previous master of ice put his power in it, or Dr. Julien stole the power for Zane.

        Loading editor
    • Remember how elemental powers can be pased down by blood line? It has to have something to do with blood.

        Loading editor
    • TheShadowNinja458 wrote: I believe that Zane's power core was forged by the Elemental Master of Ice. Then, it somehow fell into possession of Dr Julian, who used it as Zane's power source, not realising its true potential.

      Someone wrote a whole story about how Zane got his ice power, its on twitter

        Loading editor
    • I can't find it.

        Loading editor
    • Crow5499 wrote:
      No. The core is chronosteel (the metal that can absorb elemental powers), and for whatever reason, the previous master of ice put his power in it, or Dr. Julien stole the power for Zane.

      I think the original ice master was Dr Julliens dad

        Loading editor
    • But Dr Julien has no any Ice powers.

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote: But Dr Julien has no any Ice powers.

      Sometimes elemental powers can skip a blood line or two

        Loading editor
    • But does Zane even have blood?

        Loading editor
    • NinjagoLover52 wrote:
      But does Zane even have blood?


      Dr. Jullians dad was the original ice elemental master, Dr Julien didn't receive ice powers becuase elemental powers can skip in bloodlines, Zane's power core is chronsteal with the original ice masters powers in it so now Zane has ice powers.

        Loading editor
    • Zane is a robot

      Date created: December 2, 1997

      Date destroyed: November 26, 2014 (rebuilt shortly after)

        Loading editor
    • Date recreated: February 23, 2015

        Loading editor
    • and....?

        Loading editor
    • Zane: Hi, I’m Zane. If you watch Season 1, you might see some changes about me. I’ll tell you about my life. I started out yellow. I joined the ninja team on October 12, 2010. I met Kai on January 14, 2011. On November 26, 2014 I killed myself by defeating The Overlord but was rebuilt prisoner on February 23, 2015-March 30, 2015. Come on and see LEGO Ninjago. You might see something crazy in Season 5 because it has not aired. Zane (talk|contribs) 12:00, 30 May 2015.

        Loading editor
    • Don't break the fourth wall.

      I think Zane inherited his powers during the serpentine wars.

        Loading editor
    • NinjagoLover52 wrote:
      Remember how elemental powers can be pased down by blood line? It has to have something to do with blood.

      Morro and Cole still had their powers when they were ghosts, and ghosts don't have blood so it might be something to do with their spirit or something.

        Loading editor
    • Point made

        Loading editor
    • The elemental master of ice defiantly has something to do with Zane's powers.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, did you see ep 4?

        Loading editor
    • Yes.

        Loading editor
    • it was cool

        Loading editor
    • Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • where did Dan and Kevin say that the way Zane got his powers was an idea borrowed from a fan?

        Loading editor
    • Idk.

        Loading editor
    • Han2018 wrote:

      where did Dan and Kevin say that the way Zane got his powers was an idea borrowed from a fan?

      Twitter

        Loading editor
    • oh ok, thanx I was just wondering

        Loading editor
    • Zane was born with ice

        Loading editor
    • Zane is a robot!

        Loading editor
    • Dark Vengance2005 wrote:

      Zane was born with ice

      No the original ice master has something to do with Zanes powers

      I think Zanes core is chronosteal with the ice masters powers in it

        Loading editor
    • I don't think Zane's heart is made of chronosteel. It's got to be something else.

        Loading editor
    • But cronosteal absorbs elemental powers?

        Loading editor
    • I know, but there is no evidence to prove it was chronosteel. Besides, if it was chronosteel, then Zane's heart would look different.🤨

        Loading editor
    • if you look closely when Zane is sacrificing himself, the beam of ice is coming out of his chest not his hands

        Loading editor
    • Huh. Did not know that.

        Loading editor
    • maybe zane is the first elemental master of ice

        Loading editor
    • Jongensoden wrote:
      maybe zane is the first elemental master of ice

      nah it states in the episode that the original elemental master is an old man

        Loading editor
    • Elemental powers are passed by blood line. Maybe EMOI used his blood to give Zane ice powers.

        Loading editor
    • NinjagoLover52 wrote:
      Elemental powers are passed by blood line. Maybe EMOI used his blood to give Zane ice powers.

      cant be blood because if it was then Cole and Morro wouldn't have had elemental powers when they were ghosts

        Loading editor
    • Well, maybe the elemental essence traveled to the rest of the body.

        Loading editor
    • i think this has something to \to do with samukai

        Loading editor
    • Jongensoden wrote: i think this has something to \to do with samukai

      It doesn't. Master of Ice just gave Zane his powers.

        Loading editor
    • Haven't you read Zane's page?

        Loading editor
    • Illusion Ninja wrote:
      Well what if Dr. julien was an elemental master of ice and created zanes crystal ice heart but didn't tell Zane so he wouldn't have to be in another battle and die like Juliens Dad
        Loading editor
    • Dr. Julien did not make an ice power source. But the Past Elemental Master of Ice passed his powers to Zane.

        Loading editor
    • How he did it, we're not sure.

        Loading editor
    • Muss Starch wrote:
      NinjagoLover52 wrote:
      But does Zane even have blood?

      Dr. Jullians dad was the original ice elemental master, Dr Julien didn't receive ice powers becuase elemental powers can skip in bloodlines, Zane's power core is chronsteal with the original ice masters powers in it so now Zane has ice powers.

      Yay, my chronosteel theory is correct! Not trying to act all braggy or anything...

        Loading editor
    • Splashy123 wrote:
      Muss Starch wrote:
      NinjagoLover52 wrote:
      But does Zane even have blood?
      Dr. Jullians dad was the original ice elemental master, Dr Julien didn't receive ice powers becuase elemental powers can skip in bloodlines, Zane's power core is chronsteal with the original ice masters powers in it so now Zane has ice powers.
      Yay, my chronosteel theory is correct! Not trying to act all braggy or anything...

      No, it isn't correct.. Master of Ice isn't connected to Zane and Julien at all. He just walked to them one day and gave Zane his powers. Established in Episode 3 of Season 8. 

      Please! Do not! Tell people your theories as if they are fact! Jeez louise..

        Loading editor
    • Warptoad wrote:
      Splashy123 wrote:
      Muss Starch wrote:
      NinjagoLover52 wrote:
      But does Zane even have blood?
      Dr. Jullians dad was the original ice elemental master, Dr Julien didn't receive ice powers becuase elemental powers can skip in bloodlines, Zane's power core is chronsteal with the original ice masters powers in it so now Zane has ice powers.
      Yay, my chronosteel theory is correct! Not trying to act all braggy or anything...
      No, it isn't correct.. Master of Ice isn't connected to Zane and Julien at all. He just walked to them one day and gave Zane his powers. Established in Episode 3 of Season 8. 

      Please! Do not! Tell people your theories as if they are fact! Jeez louise..

      I wrote that before season 8 aired so....

        Loading editor
    • Muss Starch wrote:
      Warptoad wrote:
      Splashy123 wrote:
      Muss Starch wrote:
      NinjagoLover52 wrote:
      But does Zane even have blood?
      Dr. Jullians dad was the original ice elemental master, Dr Julien didn't receive ice powers becuase elemental powers can skip in bloodlines, Zane's power core is chronsteal with the original ice masters powers in it so now Zane has ice powers.
      Yay, my chronosteel theory is correct! Not trying to act all braggy or anything...
      No, it isn't correct.. Master of Ice isn't connected to Zane and Julien at all. He just walked to them one day and gave Zane his powers. Established in Episode 3 of Season 8. 

      Please! Do not! Tell people your theories as if they are fact! Jeez louise..

      I wrote that before season 8 aired so....

      Yes, but if you don't say it's a theory, people will believe you.. 

        Loading editor
    • Warptoad wrote:
      Splashy123 wrote:
      Muss Starch wrote:
      NinjagoLover52 wrote:
      But does Zane even have blood?
      Dr. Jullians dad was the original ice elemental master, Dr Julien didn't receive ice powers becuase elemental powers can skip in bloodlines, Zane's power core is chronsteal with the original ice masters powers in it so now Zane has ice powers.
      Yay, my chronosteel theory is correct! Not trying to act all braggy or anything...
      No, it isn't correct.. Master of Ice isn't connected to Zane and Julien at all. He just walked to them one day and gave Zane his powers. Established in Episode 3 of Season 8. 

      Please! Do not! Tell people your theories as if they are fact! Jeez louise..

      Hey, wanna hear about how, how Zane is actually a giant flying rabbit person disguised as a robot? It's just my theory, but I'm not going to say that because it's what I think so everyone else should think it, too. 

      just wanna say dont get to worked up on a minor detail, your phrasing of it makes it sound like we should write *THIS IS JUST A THEORY* when the thread clearly says "how to YOU think Zane ot his ice powers"

        Loading editor
    • Muss Starch wrote:

      Warptoad wrote:
      Splashy123 wrote:
      Muss Starch wrote:
      NinjagoLover52 wrote:
      But does Zane even have blood?
      Dr. Jullians dad was the original ice elemental master, Dr Julien didn't receive ice powers becuase elemental powers can skip in bloodlines, Zane's power core is chronsteal with the original ice masters powers in it so now Zane has ice powers.
      Yay, my chronosteel theory is correct! Not trying to act all braggy or anything...
      No, it isn't correct.. Master of Ice isn't connected to Zane and Julien at all. He just walked to them one day and gave Zane his powers. Established in Episode 3 of Season 8. 

      Please! Do not! Tell people your theories as if they are fact! Jeez louise..

      Hey, wanna hear about how, how Zane is actually a giant flying rabbit person disguised as a robot? It's just my theory, but I'm not going to say that because it's what I think so everyone else should think it, too. 

      just wanna say dont get to worked up on a minor detail, your phrasing of it makes it sound like we should write *THIS IS JUST A THEORY* when the thread clearly says "how to YOU think Zane ot his ice powers"

      Yeah, what he said.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.