FANDOM


  • Since I couldn't post on the original thread, I decided to make this one.

    I was thinking a blue theme

    In my fanfic, there's Lazuli (girl), Sapphire (girl), Cobalt (boy), Azure (girl), and Neil (boy)

    If you didn't know, there's actually a spelling of the name Neil that means blue.

    BTW Cobalt and Azure are twins

      Loading editor
    • you forgot the power part I should know because I made the og thread

        Loading editor
    • LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Since I couldn't post on the original thread, I decided to make this one.

      I was thinking a blue theme

      In my fanfic, there's Lazuli (girl), Sapphire (girl), Cobalt (boy), Azure (girl), and Neil (boy)

      If you didn't know, there's actually a spelling of the name Neil that means blue.

      BTW Cobalt and Azure are twins

      was the original thread called Name ideas of Jay and Nya's kids if they do someday get married and have kids? And which parent's powers do you think the kids will get that is if they do have kids?

        Loading editor
    • do you think that Jay and Nya are going to get married

        Loading editor
    • In my fanfic I'm working on it varies. Lazuli has Wind and Lightning powers-- I still think Jay and Morro are related after that one scene with the Wind power-- and Water powers as well, creating the hybrid Element Thunderstorm. I get that some people already had this idea, but I expanded a little on it.

        Loading editor
    • Sapphire has Water powers only, while Cobalt and Azure have Lightning and Water powers respectively, and Neil has no powers, which is a rare occurence in my AU

        Loading editor
    • Nice

        Loading editor
    • I could post a ginormous thread on the Fanon Wiki about who I ship, their kids, the kids' kids-- I have seriously gotten that far in my fanfic, no joke-- character backgrounds for all of the characters featured; you could ask me for a summary of the pilots and I would take two hours total to explain and act out what happened.

      Yeah, I'm that big of a Ninjago nerd.

        Loading editor
    • I love drawing the descendants of the Ninja

        Loading editor
    • I just drew a picture of Yukio Julien in school today, AND it's colored.

      BTW, Yukio means "snow boy" in Japanese, so I thought it fit a Zane kid

        Loading editor
    • The kids of Nya x Jay ‘ s names are Atlanta and Mera. I just watched Aquaman when I created them so pls don’t judge. I also wanted to involve thiernames with the sea Yes they’re both girls. Atlanta is lightning and Mera is water. Mera is a bery naughty girl. She is somewhat feminist and just likes to swear

        Loading editor
    • Very

        Loading editor
    • Actually, I'll make a new thread on the fanon wiki so we can discuss this further, okay?

        Loading editor
    • Mera has her mom’s hair and mole while her older sister has her father’s hair and had freckles when she was young . Exept that her hair has black streaks at the ends of her hair. Atlanta has a crush on Lloyd’s son Lonni

        Loading editor
    • And Amber , Kai’s daughter . She has both the powers of her parents and can make her hair flame . She is really feisty and doesn’t like boys but has a crush tho. She has an awkward sense ofclothing . She is kind oflike Mera but can do a lot of stunts

        Loading editor
    • )
        Loading editor
    • NO. I DO NOT SUPPORT POST MOVIE JUNK! THAT MOVIE WAS STUPID AND SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN MADE!!!!

        Loading editor
    • What are u talking about ? Did i do anything wrong? Plus, ur tight that movie was so cliché .oh, I get it now. That was quite insulting what u did back there

        Loading editor
    • sorry, but the movie went completely against the show's lore, the casting was terrible, literally everyone was out of character compared to the show, the animation was jarring, LLOYD LITERALLY LOST AN ARM, that bonding part Lloyd and Garmadon had was just a way to trick the kid, SOMEHOW THE NINJA WERE ALL CLOSE TO THE SAME AGE, Zane was a complete walking/talking "cartoon robot" cliche, do I have to go on? I could keep going.

        Loading editor
    • U can continue

        Loading editor
    • How did there end up being a giant real-life cat? Why was Lloyd's Element just called GREEN? Since when was Misako a warrior if she was a historian/archaeologist or something in the show? WHY DID SHE LOOK LIKE THE SCRAPPED CHARACTER CLAIRE FROM THE OLD SHOW IDEAS?! Why did they change Misako's name to Koko in the movie? Why was the island SPINjago when it's supposed to be NINjago? WHY WERE THE MAIN VILLAINOUS FACTION HUMANS DRESSED AS FREAKIN SEA LIFE?! Why were some of the scenes taking place in real life? Even some of the BACKGROUND CHARACTERS look like the main characters more than the main characters do! Garmadon's a jerk with basically no love for his family in the movie when in the show he always had that soft spot for his wife and son. And some more info on the casting: FREAKING JACKIE CHAN AS WU, the reedy, shrill-sounding elderly man who sounds like an American most of the time voiced by a super-deep-voiced guy who actually SOUNDS like he's from China while we're all used to reedy old man Wu and not deep-voiced stereotypical oriental old man Wu. Maybe the show's voice actors didn't want that terrible movie on their resumes when they did a new part somewhere else because it would make them look unprofessional. Because that's what it looked like. Unprofessional. If you ask me, Warner Bros animators and writers better get their heads out of the clouds and actually MAKE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A PARODY OF MANY PEOPLE'S CHILDHOODS. I remember watching the pilots and seasons one through three on live television and wondering "what plot twist are they gonna throw at us next?" Five years later I get THIS bs: logical fallacies, animation quality drops, STUPID NEW CATCHPHRASES, texture changes so that the Spinjitzu we had missed for two years looks like A FREAKING COTTON TORNADO, yet another stupid cult-- which is a straight-up BIKER GANG of all things, which is a reference to the movie-- and unbelievable fourth-wall breaks that SANS FROM UNDERTALE WOULD CRINGE AT. I don't even watch the new episodes anymore because of this! The post-movie Ninjago completely ruined my childhood, and I can't help but stick to the old Ninjago and accepting the Season 7 finale as the end of the show and MY fanfic series serves as a continuation on that. In fact, I'd rather believe that the movie and onward never happened. 

        Loading editor
    • But since u didn’t watchseason 8 ,9,10 I should better tell u that Jay propoosed to Nya and she said yes. But justbecause themoviewas really awkward and gives me bad vibes means that the other seasons are bad. Infact they are still seroius and its just the looks that have changed

        Loading editor
    • Also U can stop now
      
        Loading editor
    • I thought so. There was too much to not critique

        Loading editor
    • But honestly, lets go back to the subject cause I am very sensible and the next thing I need to make me cry is that u hate Jaya

        Loading editor
    • No no! They were the first couple to get married in my fanfic. It started as a fun day at the beach, Nya and Jay playing in the water when a ring washes up against Jay's foot. He tells Nya he has to get out of the water and goes to talk to Kai. He asks Kai's permission to ask Nya to marry him and Kai said yes, and Jay went to propose to Nya ON THE EDGE OF THE SHORE during a sunset. How romantic is that? 

        Loading editor
    • I also drew a picture of Nya's wedding dress, but it disappeared

        Loading editor
    • I ASLO drew Nya’s wedding dress

        Loading editor
    • U can search on Youtube jay proposing to nya u will get the answer

        Loading editor
    • He asked it the wrong time

        Loading editor
    • my fanfic is a pre-movie Ninjago timeline, also a crossover AU, so responses are going to be different

        Loading editor
    • CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!

        Loading editor
    • CallmeSky17 wrote:
      He asked it the wrong time

      No he did not beacuse he said there might not be another time

      please check ouy the video here is the link

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-0256G6FY

        Loading editor
    • 235210b wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      He asked it the wrong time
      No he did not beacuse he said there might not be another time

      please check ouy the video here is the link

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-0256G6FY

      u have a point

        Loading editor
    • i just designed the ninjas grankids and one of them is beautiful

        Loading editor
    • LightningChaser14 wrote: How did there end up being a giant real-life cat? Why was Lloyd's Element just called GREEN? Since when was Misako a warrior if she was a historian/archaeologist or something in the show? WHY DID SHE LOOK LIKE THE SCRAPPED CHARACTER CLAIRE FROM THE OLD SHOW IDEAS?! Why did they change Misako's name to Koko in the movie? Why was the island SPINjago when it's supposed to be NINjago? WHY WERE THE MAIN VILLAINOUS FACTION HUMANS DRESSED AS FREAKIN SEA LIFE?! Why were some of the scenes taking place in real life? Even some of the BACKGROUND CHARACTERS look like the main characters more than the main characters do! Garmadon's a jerk with basically no love for his family in the movie when in the show he always had that soft spot for his wife and son. And some more info on the casting: FREAKING JACKIE CHAN AS WU, the reedy, shrill-sounding elderly man who sounds like an American most of the time voiced by a super-deep-voiced guy who actually SOUNDS like he's from China while we're all used to reedy old man Wu and not deep-voiced stereotypical oriental old man Wu. Maybe the show's voice actors didn't want that terrible movie on their resumes when they did a new part somewhere else because it would make them look unprofessional. Because that's what it looked like. Unprofessional. If you ask me, Warner Bros animators and writers better get their heads out of the clouds and actually MAKE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A PARODY OF MANY PEOPLE'S CHILDHOODS. I remember watching the pilots and seasons one through three on live television and wondering "what plot twist are they gonna throw at us next?" Five years later I get THIS bs: logical fallacies, animation quality drops, STUPID NEW CATCHPHRASES, texture changes so that the Spinjitzu we had missed for two years looks like A FREAKING COTTON TORNADO, yet another stupid cult-- which is a straight-up BIKER GANG of all things, which is a reference to the movie-- and unbelievable fourth-wall breaks that SANS FROM UNDERTALE WOULD CRINGE AT. I don't even watch the new episodes anymore because of this! The post-movie Ninjago completely ruined my childhood, and I can't help but stick to the old Ninjago and accepting the Season 7 finale as the end of the show and MY fanfic series serves as a continuation on that. In fact, I'd rather believe that the movie and onward never happened. 

      I totally agree

        Loading editor
    • CallmeSky17 wrote:
      235210b wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      He asked it the wrong time
      No he did not beacuse he said there might not be another time

      please check ouy the video here is the link

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-0256G6FY

      u have a point

      Thank youi

        Loading editor
    • CallmeSky17 wrote: But since u didn’t watchseason 8 ,9,10 I should better tell u that Jay propoosed to Nya and she said yes. But justbecause themoviewas really awkward and gives me bad vibes means that the other seasons are bad. Infact they are still seroius and its just the looks that have changed

      It probably wasn't a wedding proposal, though.

        Loading editor
    • but you never know

        Loading editor
    • 1morro.com wrote:

      LightningChaser14 wrote: How did there end up being a giant real-life cat? Why was Lloyd's Element just called GREEN? Since when was Misako a warrior if she was a historian/archaeologist or something in the show? WHY DID SHE LOOK LIKE THE SCRAPPED CHARACTER CLAIRE FROM THE OLD SHOW IDEAS?! Why did they change Misako's name to Koko in the movie? Why was the island SPINjago when it's supposed to be NINjago? WHY WERE THE MAIN VILLAINOUS FACTION HUMANS DRESSED AS FREAKIN SEA LIFE?! Why were some of the scenes taking place in real life? Even some of the BACKGROUND CHARACTERS look like the main characters more than the main characters do! Garmadon's a jerk with basically no love for his family in the movie when in the show he always had that soft spot for his wife and son. And some more info on the casting: FREAKING JACKIE CHAN AS WU, the reedy, shrill-sounding elderly man who sounds like an American most of the time voiced by a super-deep-voiced guy who actually SOUNDS like he's from China while we're all used to reedy old man Wu and not deep-voiced stereotypical oriental old man Wu. Maybe the show's voice actors didn't want that terrible movie on their resumes when they did a new part somewhere else because it would make them look unprofessional. Because that's what it looked like. Unprofessional. If you ask me, Warner Bros animators and writers better get their heads out of the clouds and actually MAKE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A PARODY OF MANY PEOPLE'S CHILDHOODS. I remember watching the pilots and seasons one through three on live television and wondering "what plot twist are they gonna throw at us next?" Five years later I get THIS bs: logical fallacies, animation quality drops, STUPID NEW CATCHPHRASES, texture changes so that the Spinjitzu we had missed for two years looks like A FREAKING COTTON TORNADO, yet another stupid cult-- which is a straight-up BIKER GANG of all things, which is a reference to the movie-- and unbelievable fourth-wall breaks that SANS FROM UNDERTALE WOULD CRINGE AT. I don't even watch the new episodes anymore because of this! The post-movie Ninjago completely ruined my childhood, and I can't help but stick to the old Ninjago and accepting the Season 7 finale as the end of the show and MY fanfic series serves as a continuation on that. In fact, I'd rather believe that the movie and onward never happened. 

      I totally agree

      Ok i just finished fully reading it and I JUST REALIZE I ONLY AGREE WITH FIRST SENTENCE

        Loading editor
    • I was lazy to read it and I thought you said the movie was bad, THEN I REALIZED YOU SAID SEASON EIGHT AND NINE WAS BAD, AND I DONT AGREE WITH THAT!

        Loading editor
    • Only the movie didn’t make sense with that cat 🐈 there, I’m like WHAT THE HECK!

        Loading editor
    • 235210b wrote: but you never know

      Agreed

        Loading editor
    • Wait who’s Claire??? I tottally forgot who she is

        Loading editor
    • CallmeSky17
      CallmeSky17 removed this reply because:
      Iit makes ni sense
      17:10, March 14, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • I wanna say something about nya’s grandaughter. Everyone, including her brother, thinks that she has a problem because she doesn’t want to be a Ninja. Everyone exept this girl’s aunt who is one of Nya’s kids. Her name is Nova and she suffers looking and listening at people who have something to say about her charater.But she was very powerful but sadly, she lost it (the power) and she feels sorry about it. She told no one...

        Loading editor
    • ok

        Loading editor
    • Claire is a scrapped character from the old promo toys. I found out about her from a picture of a Ninjago set that I've never seen before. She was going to be the eighth ninja, but ended up being replaced by Skylor. I think it was in this on video I saw. It's called 107 Facts About Ninjago. Not Frederator, btw

        Loading editor
    • Ahhhh okay....

        Loading editor
    • Well no one is writing anything... so I guess I could do stupid stuff

        Loading editor
    • Gdnbdjshdkebsuckbrtnvlksvevvkvbavd

        Loading editor
    • Freeeeeeeedom

        Loading editor
    • I luv u Julie , miss u so much , i wish u were here...

        Loading editor
    • I am not crying k?

        Loading editor
    • you did not really need to do that right

        Loading editor
    • CallmeSky17 wrote: I luv u Julie , miss u so much , i wish u were here...

      Who is that?

        Loading editor
    • I have no clue

        Loading editor
    • A friend who had this illness , and skipped school for almost a year. Me and my friends encouraged her to fight, but...um..(sorry if i started this)

        Loading editor
    • ..we didn’t have the time to say bye...

        Loading editor
    • It happened last week.

        Loading editor
    • Me and my friends feelt so guilty

        Loading editor
    • can we please get back on topic or at least try to

        Loading editor
    • 1morro.com wrote: I was lazy to read it and I thought you said the movie was bad, THEN I REALIZED YOU SAID SEASON EIGHT AND NINE WAS BAD, AND I DONT AGREE WITH THAT!

      i thought it was okay...
        Loading editor
    • Nya and jay probably wont be married until like when its season 17 or something.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I don't think they'll ever get married.

        Loading editor
    • why not

        Loading editor
    • Ninjagoskylights!!! wrote:
      Nya and jay probably wont be married until like when its season 17 or something.

      say what now?

        Loading editor
    • Ninjagoskylights!!! wrote:

      1morro.com wrote: I was lazy to read it and I thought you said the movie was bad, THEN I REALIZED YOU SAID SEASON EIGHT AND NINE WAS BAD, AND I DONT AGREE WITH THAT!

      i thought it was okay...

      aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

        Loading editor
    • I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE

      I just made a wiki on Fan Fictions and I decided to put them in Wattpad . In the wiki , i'll only talk about the caracters in the stories . My user is Virginity8000 , go check on a story i am writing right now called : THE RED ROSE. (if people watched the movie and liked it, it is perfectly made for you) . 

        Loading editor
    • Ok

        Loading editor
    • when i meant the movie , i mean the lego nijago movie . Exept it isn't darn stupid . I have based a part of it from a nice fieldtrip with my class 

        Loading editor
    • Oh, ok

        Loading editor
    • Hey, if you combine a picture of Jay and Nya with thier YinYang medaillons and listen to EdSheeran’s “perfect” I will cry

        Loading editor
    • Cry cry cry cry cry cry

        Loading editor
    • ok?

        Loading editor
    • Um can we come back to the main topic? I mean, this is nice and all but I joined the fandom to chat about ninjago theories not what people like.

        Loading editor
    • Ok why didnt you say it earlier?

        Loading editor
    • Ok, I am really cool with that

        Loading editor
    • Who are the generations if Jay and Nya ? I already told mine

        Loading editor
    • Of

        Loading editor
    • Mine is on the og the link is below, the first one you see when you go to the link 

      https://ninjago.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:75378

        Loading editor
    • Cool

        Loading editor
    • Thanks

        Loading editor
    • 1morro.com wrote: I was lazy to read it and I thought you said the movie was bad, THEN I REALIZED YOU SAID SEASON EIGHT AND NINE WAS BAD, AND I DONT AGREE WITH THAT!

      Ok, season 8 sucks serpentine’s serpentine, But season 9 was pretty amazing, NGL

        Loading editor
    • I think that they’ll have a kid that has mixed elements, like how nya and jay created the Hydroelectric dragon in season 6. I think the element will be Hydroelecticity.

        Loading editor
    • ZbricksZach wrote:
      I think that they’ll have a kid that has mixed elements, like how nya and jay created the Hydroelectric dragon in season 6. I think the element will be Hydroelecticity.

      I think that is a possible 

        Loading editor
    • 235210b wrote:
      ZbricksZach wrote:
      I think that they’ll have a kid that has mixed elements, like how nya and jay created the Hydroelectric dragon in season 6. I think the element will be Hydroelecticity.
      I think that is a possible 

      i did the same exept i thought it was impossible

        Loading editor
    • ZbricksZach wrote:

      1morro.com wrote: I was lazy to read it and I thought you said the movie was bad, THEN I REALIZED YOU SAID SEASON EIGHT AND NINE WAS BAD, AND I DONT AGREE WITH THAT!

      Ok, season 8 sucks serpentine’s serpentine, But season 9 was pretty amazing, NGL

      ok thanks :) 

        Loading editor
    • CallmeSky17 wrote:
      CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!

      Cool! My fanfic was originally based on Ninjago and My Little Pony, then it branched out into real life, FNAF, Cuphead, and more recently Undertale. I also put in characters watching Marvel movies

        Loading editor
    • CallmeSky17 wrote:
      I ASLO drew Nya’s wedding dress

      I just redrew the one I lost

        Loading editor
    • Maybe they can have a son called...... Jason

        Loading editor
    • LightningChaser14 wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!
      Cool! My fanfic was originally based on Ninjago and My Little Pony, then it branched out into real life, FNAF, Cuphead, and more recently Undertale. I also put in characters watching Marvel movies

      who would win, nightmare and sans vs garmandon and hela

        Loading editor
    • 1morro.com wrote:

      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!
      Cool! My fanfic was originally based on Ninjago and My Little Pony, then it branched out into real life, FNAF, Cuphead, and more recently Undertale. I also put in characters watching Marvel movies

      who would win, nightmare and sans vs garmandon and hela

      I was thinking of a giant lego party. Ninjago , legocity, ghostbusters, jurassic park, basically everything that was in lego dimensions

        Loading editor
    • And what about a Ninjago/Lion King crossover?

        Loading editor
    • Bfischer2004 wrote:
      Maybe they can have a son called...... Jason

      The Ninja feel that naming kids after themselves was a little too egotistical.

        Loading editor
    • There never was a spinjitzu ninja named Jason

        Loading editor
    • LightningChaser14 wrote:
      How did there end up being a giant real-life cat? Why was Lloyd's Element just called GREEN? Since when was Misako a warrior if she was a historian/archaeologist or something in the show? WHY DID SHE LOOK LIKE THE SCRAPPED CHARACTER CLAIRE FROM THE OLD SHOW IDEAS?! Why did they change Misako's name to Koko in the movie? Why was the island SPINjago when it's supposed to be NINjago? WHY WERE THE MAIN VILLAINOUS FACTION HUMANS DRESSED AS FREAKIN SEA LIFE?! Why were some of the scenes taking place in real life? Even some of the BACKGROUND CHARACTERS look like the main characters more than the main characters do! Garmadon's a jerk with basically no love for his family in the movie when in the show he always had that soft spot for his wife and son. And some more info on the casting: FREAKING JACKIE CHAN AS WU, the reedy, shrill-sounding elderly man who sounds like an American most of the time voiced by a super-deep-voiced guy who actually SOUNDS like he's from China while we're all used to reedy old man Wu and not deep-voiced stereotypical oriental old man Wu. Maybe the show's voice actors didn't want that terrible movie on their resumes when they did a new part somewhere else because it would make them look unprofessional. Because that's what it looked like. Unprofessional. If you ask me, Warner Bros animators and writers better get their heads out of the clouds and actually MAKE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A PARODY OF MANY PEOPLE'S CHILDHOODS. I remember watching the pilots and seasons one through three on live television and wondering "what plot twist are they gonna throw at us next?" Five years later I get THIS bs: logical fallacies, animation quality drops, STUPID NEW CATCHPHRASES, texture changes so that the Spinjitzu we had missed for two years looks like A FREAKING COTTON TORNADO, yet another stupid cult-- which is a straight-up BIKER GANG of all things, which is a reference to the movie-- and unbelievable fourth-wall breaks that SANS FROM UNDERTALE WOULD CRINGE AT. I don't even watch the new episodes anymore because of this! The post-movie Ninjago completely ruined my childhood, and I can't help but stick to the old Ninjago and accepting the Season 7 finale as the end of the show and MY fanfic series serves as a continuation on that. In fact, I'd rather believe that the movie and onward never happened. 

      The cat was merly a joke. Lloyd's element is Green Energy in the show, but I never understood that. No idea. Beacuse the creators of the movie wanted something new. She is Misako in the movie too, Koko is a nickname. Actually, it's Ninjago in the movie, Spinjago is in Shadow of Ronin. Beacuse the movie is supposed to be FUNNY! Beacuse it's made by the same peaople who made the Lego Movie, and the Lego Movie had real life scenes. I was visibly annoyed by that. Beacuse it's LORD Garmadon. Beacuse, Ninjago is based on chineise stuff, and what is your problem with Jackie Chan? What is many peaople's childdoods is Star Wars, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park and a lot more awsome movies. The Sons of Garmadon are the WORST villains. We need to go back in time and prevent LEGO from making the Ninjago Movie. Has anyone seen some time-traveling device around?

        Loading editor
    • Bfischer2004 wrote:
      And what about a Ninjago/Lion King crossover?

      Ninjago should only be crossed over with LEGO stuff. I would like to see a Ninjago/Star Wars crossover, altough the best scene in Star Wars might not actually be good in Ninjago. I mean:

      Obi-Wan Kenobi: Hello there!

      Ninja: Hi.

      Obi-Wan: Facepalm.

      I mean the Ninja are supposed to say GENERAL KENOBI!

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:

      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      How did there end up being a giant real-life cat? Why was Lloyd's Element just called GREEN? Since when was Misako a warrior if she was a historian/archaeologist or something in the show? WHY DID SHE LOOK LIKE THE SCRAPPED CHARACTER CLAIRE FROM THE OLD SHOW IDEAS?! Why did they change Misako's name to Koko in the movie? Why was the island SPINjago when it's supposed to be NINjago? WHY WERE THE MAIN VILLAINOUS FACTION HUMANS DRESSED AS FREAKIN SEA LIFE?! Why were some of the scenes taking place in real life? Even some of the BACKGROUND CHARACTERS look like the main characters more than the main characters do! Garmadon's a jerk with basically no love for his family in the movie when in the show he always had that soft spot for his wife and son. And some more info on the casting: FREAKING JACKIE CHAN AS WU, the reedy, shrill-sounding elderly man who sounds like an American most of the time voiced by a super-deep-voiced guy who actually SOUNDS like he's from China while we're all used to reedy old man Wu and not deep-voiced stereotypical oriental old man Wu. Maybe the show's voice actors didn't want that terrible movie on their resumes when they did a new part somewhere else because it would make them look unprofessional. Because that's what it looked like. Unprofessional. If you ask me, Warner Bros animators and writers better get their heads out of the clouds and actually MAKE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A PARODY OF MANY PEOPLE'S CHILDHOODS. I remember watching the pilots and seasons one through three on live television and wondering "what plot twist are they gonna throw at us next?" Five years later I get THIS bs: logical fallacies, animation quality drops, STUPID NEW CATCHPHRASES, texture changes so that the Spinjitzu we had missed for two years looks like A FREAKING COTTON TORNADO, yet another stupid cult-- which is a straight-up BIKER GANG of all things, which is a reference to the movie-- and unbelievable fourth-wall breaks that SANS FROM UNDERTALE WOULD CRINGE AT. I don't even watch the new episodes anymore because of this! The post-movie Ninjago completely ruined my childhood, and I can't help but stick to the old Ninjago and accepting the Season 7 finale as the end of the show and MY fanfic series serves as a continuation on that. In fact, I'd rather believe that the movie and onward never happened. 

      The cat was merly a joke. Lloyd's element is Green Energy in the show, but I never understood that. No idea. Beacuse the creators of the movie wanted something new. She is Misako in the movie too, Koko is a nickname. Actually, it's Ninjago in the movie, Spinjago is in Shadow of Ronin. Beacuse the movie is supposed to be FUNNY! Beacuse it's made by the same peaople who made the Lego Movie, and the Lego Movie had real life scenes. I was visibly annoyed by that. Beacuse it's LORD Garmadon. Beacuse, Ninjago is based on chineise stuff, and what is your problem with Jackie Chan? What is many peaople's childdoods is Star Wars, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park and a lot more awsome movies. The Sons of Garmadon are the WORST villains. We need to go back in time and prevent LEGO from making the Ninjago Movie. Has anyone seen some time-traveling device around?

      Im sorry the time twins are gone dude

        Loading editor
    • CallmeSky17 wrote:

      Chimadino wrote:

      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      How did there end up being a giant real-life cat? Why was Lloyd's Element just called GREEN? Since when was Misako a warrior if she was a historian/archaeologist or something in the show? WHY DID SHE LOOK LIKE THE SCRAPPED CHARACTER CLAIRE FROM THE OLD SHOW IDEAS?! Why did they change Misako's name to Koko in the movie? Why was the island SPINjago when it's supposed to be NINjago? WHY WERE THE MAIN VILLAINOUS FACTION HUMANS DRESSED AS FREAKIN SEA LIFE?! Why were some of the scenes taking place in real life? Even some of the BACKGROUND CHARACTERS look like the main characters more than the main characters do! Garmadon's a jerk with basically no love for his family in the movie when in the show he always had that soft spot for his wife and son. And some more info on the casting: FREAKING JACKIE CHAN AS WU, the reedy, shrill-sounding elderly man who sounds like an American most of the time voiced by a super-deep-voiced guy who actually SOUNDS like he's from China while we're all used to reedy old man Wu and not deep-voiced stereotypical oriental old man Wu. Maybe the show's voice actors didn't want that terrible movie on their resumes when they did a new part somewhere else because it would make them look unprofessional. Because that's what it looked like. Unprofessional. If you ask me, Warner Bros animators and writers better get their heads out of the clouds and actually MAKE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A PARODY OF MANY PEOPLE'S CHILDHOODS. I remember watching the pilots and seasons one through three on live television and wondering "what plot twist are they gonna throw at us next?" Five years later I get THIS bs: logical fallacies, animation quality drops, STUPID NEW CATCHPHRASES, texture changes so that the Spinjitzu we had missed for two years looks like A FREAKING COTTON TORNADO, yet another stupid cult-- which is a straight-up BIKER GANG of all things, which is a reference to the movie-- and unbelievable fourth-wall breaks that SANS FROM UNDERTALE WOULD CRINGE AT. I don't even watch the new episodes anymore because of this! The post-movie Ninjago completely ruined my childhood, and I can't help but stick to the old Ninjago and accepting the Season 7 finale as the end of the show and MY fanfic series serves as a continuation on that. In fact, I'd rather believe that the movie and onward never happened. 
      The cat was merly a joke. Lloyd's element is Green Energy in the show, but I never understood that. No idea. Beacuse the creators of the movie wanted something new. She is Misako in the movie too, Koko is a nickname. Actually, it's Ninjago in the movie, Spinjago is in Shadow of Ronin. Beacuse the movie is supposed to be FUNNY! Beacuse it's made by the same peaople who made the Lego Movie, and the Lego Movie had real life scenes. I was visibly annoyed by that. Beacuse it's LORD Garmadon. Beacuse, Ninjago is based on chineise stuff, and what is your problem with Jackie Chan? What is many peaople's childdoods is Star Wars, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park and a lot more awsome movies. The Sons of Garmadon are the WORST villains. We need to go back in time and prevent LEGO from making the Ninjago Movie. Has anyone seen some time-traveling device around?
      Im sorry the time twins are gone dude

      I meant some other time machine.

        Loading editor
    • U are totally reminding me of Back to the future. What was that thing called again? The flux capacitor? Yeah

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:

      CallmeSky17 wrote:

      Chimadino wrote:

      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      How did there end up being a giant real-life cat? Why was Lloyd's Element just called GREEN? Since when was Misako a warrior if she was a historian/archaeologist or something in the show? WHY DID SHE LOOK LIKE THE SCRAPPED CHARACTER CLAIRE FROM THE OLD SHOW IDEAS?! Why did they change Misako's name to Koko in the movie? Why was the island SPINjago when it's supposed to be NINjago? WHY WERE THE MAIN VILLAINOUS FACTION HUMANS DRESSED AS FREAKIN SEA LIFE?! Why were some of the scenes taking place in real life? Even some of the BACKGROUND CHARACTERS look like the main characters more than the main characters do! Garmadon's a jerk with basically no love for his family in the movie when in the show he always had that soft spot for his wife and son. And some more info on the casting: FREAKING JACKIE CHAN AS WU, the reedy, shrill-sounding elderly man who sounds like an American most of the time voiced by a super-deep-voiced guy who actually SOUNDS like he's from China while we're all used to reedy old man Wu and not deep-voiced stereotypical oriental old man Wu. Maybe the show's voice actors didn't want that terrible movie on their resumes when they did a new part somewhere else because it would make them look unprofessional. Because that's what it looked like. Unprofessional. If you ask me, Warner Bros animators and writers better get their heads out of the clouds and actually MAKE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A PARODY OF MANY PEOPLE'S CHILDHOODS. I remember watching the pilots and seasons one through three on live television and wondering "what plot twist are they gonna throw at us next?" Five years later I get THIS bs: logical fallacies, animation quality drops, STUPID NEW CATCHPHRASES, texture changes so that the Spinjitzu we had missed for two years looks like A FREAKING COTTON TORNADO, yet another stupid cult-- which is a straight-up BIKER GANG of all things, which is a reference to the movie-- and unbelievable fourth-wall breaks that SANS FROM UNDERTALE WOULD CRINGE AT. I don't even watch the new episodes anymore because of this! The post-movie Ninjago completely ruined my childhood, and I can't help but stick to the old Ninjago and accepting the Season 7 finale as the end of the show and MY fanfic series serves as a continuation on that. In fact, I'd rather believe that the movie and onward never happened. 
      The cat was merly a joke. Lloyd's element is Green Energy in the show, but I never understood that. No idea. Beacuse the creators of the movie wanted something new. She is Misako in the movie too, Koko is a nickname. Actually, it's Ninjago in the movie, Spinjago is in Shadow of Ronin. Beacuse the movie is supposed to be FUNNY! Beacuse it's made by the same peaople who made the Lego Movie, and the Lego Movie had real life scenes. I was visibly annoyed by that. Beacuse it's LORD Garmadon. Beacuse, Ninjago is based on chineise stuff, and what is your problem with Jackie Chan? What is many peaople's childdoods is Star Wars, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park and a lot more awsome movies. The Sons of Garmadon are the WORST villains. We need to go back in time and prevent LEGO from making the Ninjago Movie. Has anyone seen some time-traveling device around?
      Im sorry the time twins are gone dude

      I meant some other time machine.

      The https://lego.fandom.com/wiki/Time_Cruisers can help with that.

        Loading editor
    • CallmeSky17 wrote:
      U are totally reminding me of Back to the future. What was that thing called again? The flux capacitor? Yeah

      You know what? That was what I was thinking!

        Loading editor
    • SolidStud78 wrote:

      Chimadino wrote:

      CallmeSky17 wrote:

      Chimadino wrote:


      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      How did there end up being a giant real-life cat? Why was Lloyd's Element just called GREEN? Since when was Misako a warrior if she was a historian/archaeologist or something in the show? WHY DID SHE LOOK LIKE THE SCRAPPED CHARACTER CLAIRE FROM THE OLD SHOW IDEAS?! Why did they change Misako's name to Koko in the movie? Why was the island SPINjago when it's supposed to be NINjago? WHY WERE THE MAIN VILLAINOUS FACTION HUMANS DRESSED AS FREAKIN SEA LIFE?! Why were some of the scenes taking place in real life? Even some of the BACKGROUND CHARACTERS look like the main characters more than the main characters do! Garmadon's a jerk with basically no love for his family in the movie when in the show he always had that soft spot for his wife and son. And some more info on the casting: FREAKING JACKIE CHAN AS WU, the reedy, shrill-sounding elderly man who sounds like an American most of the time voiced by a super-deep-voiced guy who actually SOUNDS like he's from China while we're all used to reedy old man Wu and not deep-voiced stereotypical oriental old man Wu. Maybe the show's voice actors didn't want that terrible movie on their resumes when they did a new part somewhere else because it would make them look unprofessional. Because that's what it looked like. Unprofessional. If you ask me, Warner Bros animators and writers better get their heads out of the clouds and actually MAKE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T A PARODY OF MANY PEOPLE'S CHILDHOODS. I remember watching the pilots and seasons one through three on live television and wondering "what plot twist are they gonna throw at us next?" Five years later I get THIS bs: logical fallacies, animation quality drops, STUPID NEW CATCHPHRASES, texture changes so that the Spinjitzu we had missed for two years looks like A FREAKING COTTON TORNADO, yet another stupid cult-- which is a straight-up BIKER GANG of all things, which is a reference to the movie-- and unbelievable fourth-wall breaks that SANS FROM UNDERTALE WOULD CRINGE AT. I don't even watch the new episodes anymore because of this! The post-movie Ninjago completely ruined my childhood, and I can't help but stick to the old Ninjago and accepting the Season 7 finale as the end of the show and MY fanfic series serves as a continuation on that. In fact, I'd rather believe that the movie and onward never happened. 
      The cat was merly a joke. Lloyd's element is Green Energy in the show, but I never understood that. No idea. Beacuse the creators of the movie wanted something new. She is Misako in the movie too, Koko is a nickname. Actually, it's Ninjago in the movie, Spinjago is in Shadow of Ronin. Beacuse the movie is supposed to be FUNNY! Beacuse it's made by the same peaople who made the Lego Movie, and the Lego Movie had real life scenes. I was visibly annoyed by that. Beacuse it's LORD Garmadon. Beacuse, Ninjago is based on chineise stuff, and what is your problem with Jackie Chan? What is many peaople's childdoods is Star Wars, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park and a lot more awsome movies. The Sons of Garmadon are the WORST villains. We need to go back in time and prevent LEGO from making the Ninjago Movie. Has anyone seen some time-traveling device around?
      Im sorry the time twins are gone dude
      I meant some other time machine.
      The https://lego.fandom.com/wiki/Time_Cruisers can help with that.

      Thanks!

        Loading editor
    • yah

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:

      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      U are totally reminding me of Back to the future. What was that thing called again? The flux capacitor? Yeah

      You know what? That was what I was thinking!

      Cool ;)

        Loading editor
    • wha ,sjcldbh p;?

        Loading editor
    • What are you writing?

        Loading editor
    • Me?

        Loading editor
    • nope im talking about 1morro.com

        Loading editor
    • 1morro.com wrote:
      wha ,sjcldbh p;?

      I'm guessing you have no idea what back to the future is

        Loading editor
    • nv vn vgcm!

        Loading editor
    • Nevermind

        Loading editor
    • 1.21 gigawatts!

        Loading editor
    • OH well: Hcjdnjelfdkakbdkdkabwjdphfjskaldkoepwjrjfbxkowktndkoskentbflslmrhdowprjdnospfngndkrkfbdlemfipwkdbfjqopejfklsogjfnrkgkshkfbdksfjdowhrbskrjfhodrbfjkebdjdoenfjdndbfjjdbfhvfjffgfggfghfcddhxcccsggffffvdcvsgfggg

        Loading editor
    • Thank you:

      Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

      Do you know what is this?

        Loading editor
    • Heheh :3

        Loading editor
    • If u want to go back to the old topic , im ok with that.

        Loading editor
    • CallmeSky17 wrote:
      If u want to go back to the old topic , im ok with that.

      I think this thread is dead.

        Loading editor
    • LMAO

        Loading editor
    • I guess it is

        Loading editor
    • nuuuuu!sjkdfnjsfjk!

        Loading editor
    • CallmeSky17 wrote:
      Heheh :3

      But, do you know what was that?

        Loading editor
    • nope and i do not want to know cause i will not sleep tonight if u tell me

        Loading editor
    • It's nothing scary, It's a meme.
      It's treason then

      *overhelming accustic screeching*

        Loading editor
    • Oh ok

        Loading editor
    • .........sorry

        Loading editor
    • Dfggyggyccdry

        Loading editor
    • What?

        Loading editor
    • CallmeSky17 wrote:

      1morro.com wrote:

      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!
      Cool! My fanfic was originally based on Ninjago and My Little Pony, then it branched out into real life, FNAF, Cuphead, and more recently Undertale. I also put in characters watching Marvel movies
      who would win, nightmare and sans vs garmandon and hela
      I was thinking of a giant lego party. Ninjago , legocity, ghostbusters, jurassic park, basically everything that was in lego dimensions

      I am currently doing a fanfiction/roleplay called The Lego Crossover. It involves mostly non-lienced themes, like Ninjago, but it also has some Lego Star Wars, Lego Marvel and DC and serveral lienced themes but with the story made by LEGO (I hope you know what I mean. Think of Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Cronicles).

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:

      1morro.com wrote:


      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!
      Cool! My fanfic was originally based on Ninjago and My Little Pony, then it branched out into real life, FNAF, Cuphead, and more recently Undertale. I also put in characters watching Marvel movies
      who would win, nightmare and sans vs garmandon and hela
      I was thinking of a giant lego party. Ninjago , legocity, ghostbusters, jurassic park, basically everything that was in lego dimensions
      I am currently doing a fanfiction/roleplay called The Lego Crossover. It involves mostly non-lienced themes, like Ninjago, but it also has some Lego Star Wars, Lego Marvel and DC and serveral lienced themes but with the story made by LEGO (I hope you know what I mean. Think of Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Cronicles).

      Yeah, and I think if Garmadon ever dressed up for a costume party or for Day of the Departed, he's probably dress up like Anakin Skywalker and Lloyd would dress as Luke. And I have a feeling Lloyd and Garmadon would literally have to force Wu to be Yoda, because Goldie was going as Obi-Wan Kenobi

        Loading editor
    • LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:

      1morro.com wrote:


      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!
      Cool! My fanfic was originally based on Ninjago and My Little Pony, then it branched out into real life, FNAF, Cuphead, and more recently Undertale. I also put in characters watching Marvel movies
      who would win, nightmare and sans vs garmandon and hela
      I was thinking of a giant lego party. Ninjago , legocity, ghostbusters, jurassic park, basically everything that was in lego dimensions
      I am currently doing a fanfiction/roleplay called The Lego Crossover. It involves mostly non-lienced themes, like Ninjago, but it also has some Lego Star Wars, Lego Marvel and DC and serveral lienced themes but with the story made by LEGO (I hope you know what I mean. Think of Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Cronicles).
      Yeah, and I think if Garmadon ever dressed up for a costume party or for Day of the Departed, he's probably dress up like Anakin Skywalker and Lloyd would dress as Luke. And I have a feeling Lloyd and Garmadon would literally have to force Wu to be Yoda, because Goldie was going as Obi-Wan Kenobi

      Yes, but I also have more non-lienced themes, like Nexo Knights, Chima ect.

        Loading editor
    • Im getting interested in bendy and the ink machin , sooooo.. crossover story: Garmadon messes with the realm crystal and ends up bringing bendy and the gang to Ninjago. Together, Bendy and his friends decide to take over the Ninja and make them Inky versions of themselves. Nya and Lloyd are victims of Alice and Bendy. Then the Ninja team up with garmadon to save them

        Loading editor
    • I wrote serveral Ninjago and Star Wars crossovers and a Ninjago-Batman crossover is in the works: Batman's enemies go to Ninjago and the Ninja team up with Batman to stop them.

        Loading editor
    • LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:

      1morro.com wrote:


      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!
      Cool! My fanfic was originally based on Ninjago and My Little Pony, then it branched out into real life, FNAF, Cuphead, and more recently Undertale. I also put in characters watching Marvel movies
      who would win, nightmare and sans vs garmandon and hela
      I was thinking of a giant lego party. Ninjago , legocity, ghostbusters, jurassic park, basically everything that was in lego dimensions
      I am currently doing a fanfiction/roleplay called The Lego Crossover. It involves mostly non-lienced themes, like Ninjago, but it also has some Lego Star Wars, Lego Marvel and DC and serveral lienced themes but with the story made by LEGO (I hope you know what I mean. Think of Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Cronicles).
      Yeah, and I think if Garmadon ever dressed up for a costume party or for Day of the Departed, he's probably dress up like Anakin Skywalker and Lloyd would dress as Luke. And I have a feeling Lloyd and Garmadon would literally have to force Wu to be Yoda, because Goldie was going as Obi-Wan Kenobi

      My crossover story was going to be a Ninjago and Star Wars crossover, then boom, it become a story full of Lego themes!

        Loading editor
    • Goldie, just for reference, is Echo Zane but magically repaired.

      The reason Wu would still go as Yoda is because in my fanfic, Goldie has the mental age of a 5 year old and hates confrontation. If Wu argued with Goldie over who should wear the Obi-Wan costume, Goldie would start crying and Zane would get involved. And if you read my fanfic, you would not want an angry overprotective-older-brother Zane getting involved. It does not go well.

        Loading editor
    • Okay. I drew Nya's wedding dress twice now. I put the first one on the fridge. It disappeared with no trace, and it wasn't in the trash-- yes, sometimes my parents mistake my drawings for trash and throw them away. Then I drew the second version with a prettier veil. I put it on the fridge with THREE magnets both times. It still disappeared and my friend's Iron Man sketch was in its place. 

        Loading editor
    • LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Goldie, just for reference, is Echo Zane but magically repaired.

      The reason Wu would still go as Yoda is because in my fanfic, Goldie has the mental age of a 5 year old and hates confrontation. If Wu argued with Goldie over who should wear the Obi-Wan costume, Goldie would start crying and Zane would get involved. And if you read my fanfic, you would not want an angry overprotective-older-brother Zane getting involved. It does not go well.

      Well, since Wu is Zane's master, I think the only one who this argument does not go well is Zane.

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Goldie, just for reference, is Echo Zane but magically repaired.

      The reason Wu would still go as Yoda is because in my fanfic, Goldie has the mental age of a 5 year old and hates confrontation. If Wu argued with Goldie over who should wear the Obi-Wan costume, Goldie would start crying and Zane would get involved. And if you read my fanfic, you would not want an angry overprotective-older-brother Zane getting involved. It does not go well.

      Well, since Wu is Zane's master, I think the only one who this argument does not go well is Zane.

      Sensei. Teacher. I go by the old title. Either way, Wu has been retired for years at this point. Lloyd has already taken his place as Sensei. So when you look at it, Zane and Wu are more or less equals. Wu, and everyone else, thinks Zane is a little scary when he's angry. Also, this is how I think the Day of the Departed conversation would go:

      Wu: Why do I have to be Yoda? Sure, he's cryptic, but why can't I go as Obi Wan Kenobi?

      MC: Because Goldie's going as Obi Wan Kenobi. 

      Lloyd: Yeah, and Joseph's going as Satine Kyrze... don't ask...

      Wu: Yoda's fine.

        Loading editor
    • LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Goldie, just for reference, is Echo Zane but magically repaired.

      The reason Wu would still go as Yoda is because in my fanfic, Goldie has the mental age of a 5 year old and hates confrontation. If Wu argued with Goldie over who should wear the Obi-Wan costume, Goldie would start crying and Zane would get involved. And if you read my fanfic, you would not want an angry overprotective-older-brother Zane getting involved. It does not go well.

      Well, since Wu is Zane's master, I think the only one who this argument does not go well is Zane.
      Sensei. Teacher. I go by the old title. Either way, Wu has been retired for years at this point. Lloyd has already taken his place as Sensei. So when you look at it, Zane and Wu are more or less equals. Wu, and everyone else, thinks Zane is a little scary when he's angry. Also, this is how I think the Day of the Departed conversation would go:

      Wu: Why do I have to be Yoda? Sure, he's cryptic, but why can't I go as Obi Wan Kenobi?

      MC: Because Goldie's going as Obi Wan Kenobi. 

      Lloyd: Yeah, and Joseph's going as Satine Kyrze... don't ask...

      Wu: Yoda's fine.

      Lloyd doesn't become Wu's sensei if he takes his place. Lloyd would still call him sensei.

        Loading editor
    • LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:

      1morro.com wrote:


      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!
      Cool! My fanfic was originally based on Ninjago and My Little Pony, then it branched out into real life, FNAF, Cuphead, and more recently Undertale. I also put in characters watching Marvel movies
      who would win, nightmare and sans vs garmandon and hela
      I was thinking of a giant lego party. Ninjago , legocity, ghostbusters, jurassic park, basically everything that was in lego dimensions
      I am currently doing a fanfiction/roleplay called The Lego Crossover. It involves mostly non-lienced themes, like Ninjago, but it also has some Lego Star Wars, Lego Marvel and DC and serveral lienced themes but with the story made by LEGO (I hope you know what I mean. Think of Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Cronicles).
      Yeah, and I think if Garmadon ever dressed up for a costume party or for Day of the Departed, he's probably dress up like Anakin Skywalker and Lloyd would dress as Luke. And I have a feeling Lloyd and Garmadon would literally have to force Wu to be Yoda, because Goldie was going as Obi-Wan Kenobi

      What if the villains also made a party?

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:

      CallmeSky17 wrote:

      1morro.com wrote:

      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!
      Cool! My fanfic was originally based on Ninjago and My Little Pony, then it branched out into real life, FNAF, Cuphead, and more recently Undertale. I also put in characters watching Marvel movies
      who would win, nightmare and sans vs garmandon and hela
      I was thinking of a giant lego party. Ninjago , legocity, ghostbusters, jurassic park, basically everything that was in lego dimensions

      I am currently doing a fanfiction/roleplay called The Lego Crossover. It involves mostly non-lienced themes, like Ninjago, but it also has some Lego Star Wars, Lego Marvel and DC and serveral lienced themes but with the story made by LEGO (I hope you know what I mean. Think of Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Cronicles).

      Aka yangs team lol

        Loading editor
    • 1morro.com wrote:

      Chimadino wrote:

      CallmeSky17 wrote:

      1morro.com wrote:


      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!
      Cool! My fanfic was originally based on Ninjago and My Little Pony, then it branched out into real life, FNAF, Cuphead, and more recently Undertale. I also put in characters watching Marvel movies
      who would win, nightmare and sans vs garmandon and hela
      I was thinking of a giant lego party. Ninjago , legocity, ghostbusters, jurassic park, basically everything that was in lego dimensions
      I am currently doing a fanfiction/roleplay called The Lego Crossover. It involves mostly non-lienced themes, like Ninjago, but it also has some Lego Star Wars, Lego Marvel and DC and serveral lienced themes but with the story made by LEGO (I hope you know what I mean. Think of Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Cronicles).
      Aka yangs team lol

      No. I started a story called The Lego Crossover in December 2018.

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Goldie, just for reference, is Echo Zane but magically repaired.

      The reason Wu would still go as Yoda is because in my fanfic, Goldie has the mental age of a 5 year old and hates confrontation. If Wu argued with Goldie over who should wear the Obi-Wan costume, Goldie would start crying and Zane would get involved. And if you read my fanfic, you would not want an angry overprotective-older-brother Zane getting involved. It does not go well.

      Well, since Wu is Zane's master, I think the only one who this argument does not go well is Zane.
      Sensei. Teacher. I go by the old title. Either way, Wu has been retired for years at this point. Lloyd has already taken his place as Sensei. So when you look at it, Zane and Wu are more or less equals. Wu, and everyone else, thinks Zane is a little scary when he's angry. Also, this is how I think the Day of the Departed conversation would go:

      Wu: Why do I have to be Yoda? Sure, he's cryptic, but why can't I go as Obi Wan Kenobi?

      MC: Because Goldie's going as Obi Wan Kenobi. 

      Lloyd: Yeah, and Joseph's going as Satine Kyrze... don't ask...

      Wu: Yoda's fine.

      Lloyd doesn't become Wu's sensei if he takes his place. Lloyd would still call him sensei.

      No, he would call him uncle because he's Lloyd's uncle.

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:
      1morro.com wrote:

      Chimadino wrote:


      CallmeSky17 wrote:

      1morro.com wrote:


      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!
      Cool! My fanfic was originally based on Ninjago and My Little Pony, then it branched out into real life, FNAF, Cuphead, and more recently Undertale. I also put in characters watching Marvel movies
      who would win, nightmare and sans vs garmandon and hela
      I was thinking of a giant lego party. Ninjago , legocity, ghostbusters, jurassic park, basically everything that was in lego dimensions
      I am currently doing a fanfiction/roleplay called The Lego Crossover. It involves mostly non-lienced themes, like Ninjago, but it also has some Lego Star Wars, Lego Marvel and DC and serveral lienced themes but with the story made by LEGO (I hope you know what I mean. Think of Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Cronicles).
      Aka yangs team lol
      No. I started a story called The Lego Crossover in December 2018.

      Chasing Memories, January 2017

        Loading editor
    • LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Goldie, just for reference, is Echo Zane but magically repaired.

      The reason Wu would still go as Yoda is because in my fanfic, Goldie has the mental age of a 5 year old and hates confrontation. If Wu argued with Goldie over who should wear the Obi-Wan costume, Goldie would start crying and Zane would get involved. And if you read my fanfic, you would not want an angry overprotective-older-brother Zane getting involved. It does not go well.

      Well, since Wu is Zane's master, I think the only one who this argument does not go well is Zane.
      Sensei. Teacher. I go by the old title. Either way, Wu has been retired for years at this point. Lloyd has already taken his place as Sensei. So when you look at it, Zane and Wu are more or less equals. Wu, and everyone else, thinks Zane is a little scary when he's angry. Also, this is how I think the Day of the Departed conversation would go:

      Wu: Why do I have to be Yoda? Sure, he's cryptic, but why can't I go as Obi Wan Kenobi?

      MC: Because Goldie's going as Obi Wan Kenobi. 

      Lloyd: Yeah, and Joseph's going as Satine Kyrze... don't ask...

      Wu: Yoda's fine.

      Lloyd doesn't become Wu's sensei if he takes his place. Lloyd would still call him sensei.
      No, he would call him uncle because he's Lloyd's uncle.

      The other ninja would call him sensei as well.

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Goldie, just for reference, is Echo Zane but magically repaired.

      The reason Wu would still go as Yoda is because in my fanfic, Goldie has the mental age of a 5 year old and hates confrontation. If Wu argued with Goldie over who should wear the Obi-Wan costume, Goldie would start crying and Zane would get involved. And if you read my fanfic, you would not want an angry overprotective-older-brother Zane getting involved. It does not go well.

      Well, since Wu is Zane's master, I think the only one who this argument does not go well is Zane.
      Sensei. Teacher. I go by the old title. Either way, Wu has been retired for years at this point. Lloyd has already taken his place as Sensei. So when you look at it, Zane and Wu are more or less equals. Wu, and everyone else, thinks Zane is a little scary when he's angry. Also, this is how I think the Day of the Departed conversation would go:

      Wu: Why do I have to be Yoda? Sure, he's cryptic, but why can't I go as Obi Wan Kenobi?

      MC: Because Goldie's going as Obi Wan Kenobi. 

      Lloyd: Yeah, and Joseph's going as Satine Kyrze... don't ask...

      Wu: Yoda's fine.

      Lloyd doesn't become Wu's sensei if he takes his place. Lloyd would still call him sensei.
      No, he would call him uncle because he's Lloyd's uncle.
      The other ninja would call him sensei as well.

      I literally said Wu is completely retired. And that at this point he is of equal status of the Ninja. He has been called by his actual name for a few decades at the point I'm at in the story. It's kind of a character developmen thing.

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:

      1morro.com wrote:

      Chimadino wrote:

      CallmeSky17 wrote:

      1morro.com wrote:


      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!
      Cool! My fanfic was originally based on Ninjago and My Little Pony, then it branched out into real life, FNAF, Cuphead, and more recently Undertale. I also put in characters watching Marvel movies
      who would win, nightmare and sans vs garmandon and hela
      I was thinking of a giant lego party. Ninjago , legocity, ghostbusters, jurassic park, basically everything that was in lego dimensions
      I am currently doing a fanfiction/roleplay called The Lego Crossover. It involves mostly non-lienced themes, like Ninjago, but it also has some Lego Star Wars, Lego Marvel and DC and serveral lienced themes but with the story made by LEGO (I hope you know what I mean. Think of Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Cronicles).
      Aka yangs team lol

      No. I started a story called The Lego Crossover in December 2018.

      I know I was in it, but wasn’t that thread like, dead?

        Loading editor
    • LightningChaser14 wrote:

      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Goldie, just for reference, is Echo Zane but magically repaired.

      The reason Wu would still go as Yoda is because in my fanfic, Goldie has the mental age of a 5 year old and hates confrontation. If Wu argued with Goldie over who should wear the Obi-Wan costume, Goldie would start crying and Zane would get involved. And if you read my fanfic, you would not want an angry overprotective-older-brother Zane getting involved. It does not go well.

      Well, since Wu is Zane's master, I think the only one who this argument does not go well is Zane.
      Sensei. Teacher. I go by the old title. Either way, Wu has been retired for years at this point. Lloyd has already taken his place as Sensei. So when you look at it, Zane and Wu are more or less equals. Wu, and everyone else, thinks Zane is a little scary when he's angry. Also, this is how I think the Day of the Departed conversation would go:

      Wu: Why do I have to be Yoda? Sure, he's cryptic, but why can't I go as Obi Wan Kenobi?

      MC: Because Goldie's going as Obi Wan Kenobi. 

      Lloyd: Yeah, and Joseph's going as Satine Kyrze... don't ask...

      Wu: Yoda's fine.

      Lloyd doesn't become Wu's sensei if he takes his place. Lloyd would still call him sensei.
      No, he would call him uncle because he's Lloyd's uncle.
      The other ninja would call him sensei as well.

      I literally said Wu is completely retired. And that at this point he is of equal status of the Ninja. He has been called by his actual name for a few decades at the point I'm at in the story. It's kind of a character developmen thing.

      Excuse me, he is not retired

        Loading editor
    • 1morro.com wrote:

      Chimadino wrote:

      1morro.com wrote:

      Chimadino wrote:


      CallmeSky17 wrote:

      1morro.com wrote:


      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!
      Cool! My fanfic was originally based on Ninjago and My Little Pony, then it branched out into real life, FNAF, Cuphead, and more recently Undertale. I also put in characters watching Marvel movies
      who would win, nightmare and sans vs garmandon and hela
      I was thinking of a giant lego party. Ninjago , legocity, ghostbusters, jurassic park, basically everything that was in lego dimensions
      I am currently doing a fanfiction/roleplay called The Lego Crossover. It involves mostly non-lienced themes, like Ninjago, but it also has some Lego Star Wars, Lego Marvel and DC and serveral lienced themes but with the story made by LEGO (I hope you know what I mean. Think of Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Cronicles).
      Aka yangs team lol
      No. I started a story called The Lego Crossover in December 2018.
      I know I was in it, but wasn’t that thread like, dead?

      It's not only a thread, It's an entire story. I even made a wiki about it.

        Loading editor
    • 1morro.com wrote:

      LightningChaser14 wrote:

      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Goldie, just for reference, is Echo Zane but magically repaired.

      The reason Wu would still go as Yoda is because in my fanfic, Goldie has the mental age of a 5 year old and hates confrontation. If Wu argued with Goldie over who should wear the Obi-Wan costume, Goldie would start crying and Zane would get involved. And if you read my fanfic, you would not want an angry overprotective-older-brother Zane getting involved. It does not go well.

      Well, since Wu is Zane's master, I think the only one who this argument does not go well is Zane.
      Sensei. Teacher. I go by the old title. Either way, Wu has been retired for years at this point. Lloyd has already taken his place as Sensei. So when you look at it, Zane and Wu are more or less equals. Wu, and everyone else, thinks Zane is a little scary when he's angry. Also, this is how I think the Day of the Departed conversation would go:

      Wu: Why do I have to be Yoda? Sure, he's cryptic, but why can't I go as Obi Wan Kenobi?

      MC: Because Goldie's going as Obi Wan Kenobi. 

      Lloyd: Yeah, and Joseph's going as Satine Kyrze... don't ask...

      Wu: Yoda's fine.

      Lloyd doesn't become Wu's sensei if he takes his place. Lloyd would still call him sensei.
      No, he would call him uncle because he's Lloyd's uncle.
      The other ninja would call him sensei as well.
      I literally said Wu is completely retired. And that at this point he is of equal status of the Ninja. He has been called by his actual name for a few decades at the point I'm at in the story. It's kind of a character developmen thing.
      Excuse me, he is not retired

      It's around the 2070s/2080s. You think Wu is really not going to be retired at this point?

        Loading editor
    • LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Goldie, just for reference, is Echo Zane but magically repaired.

      The reason Wu would still go as Yoda is because in my fanfic, Goldie has the mental age of a 5 year old and hates confrontation. If Wu argued with Goldie over who should wear the Obi-Wan costume, Goldie would start crying and Zane would get involved. And if you read my fanfic, you would not want an angry overprotective-older-brother Zane getting involved. It does not go well.

      Well, since Wu is Zane's master, I think the only one who this argument does not go well is Zane.
      Sensei. Teacher. I go by the old title. Either way, Wu has been retired for years at this point. Lloyd has already taken his place as Sensei. So when you look at it, Zane and Wu are more or less equals. Wu, and everyone else, thinks Zane is a little scary when he's angry. Also, this is how I think the Day of the Departed conversation would go:

      Wu: Why do I have to be Yoda? Sure, he's cryptic, but why can't I go as Obi Wan Kenobi?

      MC: Because Goldie's going as Obi Wan Kenobi. 

      Lloyd: Yeah, and Joseph's going as Satine Kyrze... don't ask...

      Wu: Yoda's fine.

      Lloyd doesn't become Wu's sensei if he takes his place. Lloyd would still call him sensei.
      No, he would call him uncle because he's Lloyd's uncle.
      The other ninja would call him sensei as well.
      I literally said Wu is completely retired. And that at this point he is of equal status of the Ninja. He has been called by his actual name for a few decades at the point I'm at in the story. It's kind of a character developmen thing.

      You don't understand. In many movies/TV series based on chinise culture (And even in real life), the original master (Retried or not) rechives grandmaster status. Meaning, his student(s) would still call him master.

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:

      1morro.com wrote:



      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      CallmeSky17 wrote:
      CROSSOVER!? I loooooooooooooooooove crossover! I'm working on a fan fiction abut the dinosaurs from jurassic world on the loose in Ninjago!
      Cool! My fanfic was originally based on Ninjago and My Little Pony, then it branched out into real life, FNAF, Cuphead, and more recently Undertale. I also put in characters watching Marvel movies
      who would win, nightmare and sans vs garmandon and hela
      I was thinking of a giant lego party. Ninjago , legocity, ghostbusters, jurassic park, basically everything that was in lego dimensions
      I am currently doing a fanfiction/roleplay called The Lego Crossover. It involves mostly non-lienced themes, like Ninjago, but it also has some Lego Star Wars, Lego Marvel and DC and serveral lienced themes but with the story made by LEGO (I hope you know what I mean. Think of Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Cronicles).
      Yeah, and I think if Garmadon ever dressed up for a costume party or for Day of the Departed, he's probably dress up like Anakin Skywalker and Lloyd would dress as Luke. And I have a feeling Lloyd and Garmadon would literally have to force Wu to be Yoda, because Goldie was going as Obi-Wan Kenobi
      What if the villains also made a party?

      Also, any opinions on this?

        Loading editor
    • LightningChaser14 wrote:
      1morro.com wrote:

      LightningChaser14 wrote:


      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      LightningChaser14 wrote:
      Goldie, just for reference, is Echo Zane but magically repaired.

      The reason Wu would still go as Yoda is because in my fanfic, Goldie has the mental age of a 5 year old and hates confrontation. If Wu argued with Goldie over who should wear the Obi-Wan costume, Goldie would start crying and Zane would get involved. And if you read my fanfic, you would not want an angry overprotective-older-brother Zane getting involved. It does not go well.

      Well, since Wu is Zane's master, I think the only one who this argument does not go well is Zane.
      Sensei. Teacher. I go by the old title. Either way, Wu has been retired for years at this point. Lloyd has already taken his place as Sensei. So when you look at it, Zane and Wu are more or less equals. Wu, and everyone else, thinks Zane is a little scary when he's angry. Also, this is how I think the Day of the Departed conversation would go:

      Wu: Why do I have to be Yoda? Sure, he's cryptic, but why can't I go as Obi Wan Kenobi?

      MC: Because Goldie's going as Obi Wan Kenobi. 

      Lloyd: Yeah, and Joseph's going as Satine Kyrze... don't ask...

      Wu: Yoda's fine.

      Lloyd doesn't become Wu's sensei if he takes his place. Lloyd would still call him sensei.
      No, he would call him uncle because he's Lloyd's uncle.
      The other ninja would call him sensei as well.
      I literally said Wu is completely retired. And that at this point he is of equal status of the Ninja. He has been called by his actual name for a few decades at the point I'm at in the story. It's kind of a character developmen thing.
      Excuse me, he is not retired
      It's around the 2070s/2080s. You think Wu is really not going to be retired at this point?

      My Ninjago: The Next Generation fanfic takes place around the 2070s too.

        Loading editor
    • The working tite for the second Chasing Memories fanfic I wrote was The Next Generation, but I changed it because it no longer fit.

        Loading editor
    • Also, in this fanfic, I didn't put in Oni or stuff like that and stuck to somthing that made more sense: the FSM was a human from another realm that was destroyed, and was given the power to create his own world. His wife, whose name was Maria, was human, too. I decided to call them Zhekoro and Maria because I needed to give them actual names so they wouldn't just be nameless plot devices later on.

        Loading editor
    • In my story, the FSM is called Yin and he died right before Garmadon turned evil. So, he saw Lloyd being born. He can also return as a ghost to communicate with Wu and the rest of his family.

        Loading editor
    • I , sky , AM LOST

        Loading editor
    • LightningChaser14 wrote: Also, in this fanfic, I didn't put in Oni or stuff like that and stuck to somthing that made more sense: the FSM was a human from another realm that was destroyed, and was given the power to create his own world. His wife, whose name was Maria, was human, too. I decided to call them Zhekoro and Maria because I needed to give them actual names so they wouldn't just be nameless plot devices later on.

      ONI ONI ONI ONI

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.