FANDOM


  • Misako has spinjitzu, but what is her element? Her spinjitzu is shown as a dull silver. 

      Loading editor
    • Anyone?

        Loading editor
    • You don't need an elemental power to do Spinjitzu.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, she is not the only one. The same goes for Doubloon and Aspheera.

        Loading editor
    • ok thanks

        Loading editor
    • who is aspheera

        Loading editor
    • Have you watched Season 11?

        Loading editor
    • no

        Loading editor
    • Which season did you last watch?

        Loading editor
    • 10

        Loading editor
    • i am waiting for season 11

        Loading editor
    • Waiting for what? For the season to air in your country?

        Loading editor
    • yeah

        Loading editor
    • Why not just watch it on Youtube?

        Loading editor
    • i dont know

        Loading editor
    • the quality never comes out good on youtube

        Loading editor
    • Do you want to know who Aspheera is or would you rather avoiding spoilers?

        Loading editor
    • I believe that when someone does Spinjitzu, its color reflects the element they can or possibly can master. For Aspheera, it's purple because that's the color that reflects the element of Magic. It's a lighter shade compared to Garmadon's dark purple Destruction Spinjitzu. Doubloon's case probably shows that some people in Ninjago have the potential to control an element but don't realize or know that they can, so they never reach their True Potential. His Spinjitzu reflects the element he can control if he were to unlock it, but he doesn't know that he has the ability to. I think Misako's power has something to do with the Moon, and I hope they give a backstory about her family/ancestors at some point in the show. It makes sense to me because Wu's power can symbolize the Sun and Garmadon's power can symbolize the Night, and the Moon (Misako) can be associated with both but more closely with the Night. I could be wrong but I'm really convinced that this is the case.

        Loading editor
    • good theory

        Loading editor
    • Thanks. Good question. I had the same question back when S3 was ongoing.

        Loading editor
    • Here. This should be good quality for the first 15 episodes of Season 11, if you want to see it.

      https://kimcartoon.yt/watch/ninjago-masters-spinjitzu-season-12

        Loading editor
    • thank you so much

        Loading editor
    • You're welcome. If you want the rest of the episodes, I can give those. Some have bad quality, which is why I didn't post those. But, they all have good audio, which I think is important.

        Loading editor
    • so i think that if misako has grey spinjitzu, then mabey it repersents ice, or a form of destruction. 

        Loading editor
    • no?

        Loading editor
    • Why ice or destruction? Like, what's your thought process?

        Loading editor
    • Isn’t Aspheera Fire?

        Loading editor
    • That was after she took Kai's Fire. On her own, she is skilled in Magic, which I theorize is her element.

        Loading editor
    • oh ok

        Loading editor
    • thanks for telling me

        Loading editor
    • No problem dude.

        Loading editor
    • Is magic an element? And if so, what would we call Clouse’s dark magic?

        Loading editor
    • Meboresearch wrote:
      Is magic an element? And if so, what would we call Clouse’s dark magic?

      Magic isn't an element because it's something anyone can do. He's just particularly good at it. Clouse is a "Master of Magic", like the Ninja are "Masters of Spinjitzu".

        Loading editor
    • ok makes sense to me.

        Loading editor
    • I consider Clouse to be a "Master of Dark Magic" and Aspheera a "Master of Magic." It's a subtle difference, but in Ninjago, the colors of powers seem to symbolize things and convey subtle differences. Clouse's magic is dark purple (symbolizing Darkness, evil) while Aspheera's magic is a lighter purple than Clouse's (a hint of light so a little less evil; still pretty evil, but comparatively a little less).

        Loading editor
    • Rex Garmadon Tennyson wrote:
      I believe that when someone does Spinjitzu, its color reflects the element they can or possibly can master. For Aspheera, it's purple because that's the color that reflects the element of Magic. It's a lighter shade compared to Garmadon's dark purple Destruction Spinjitzu. Doubloon's case probably shows that some people in Ninjago have the potential to control an element but don't realize or know that they can, so they never reach their True Potential. His Spinjitzu reflects the element he can control if he were to unlock it, but he doesn't know that he has the ability to. I think Misako's power has something to do with the Moon, and I hope they give a backstory about her family/ancestors at some point in the show. It makes sense to me because Wu's power can symbolize the Sun and Garmadon's power can symbolize the Night, and the Moon (Misako) can be associated with both but more closely with the Night. I could be wrong but I'm really convinced that this is the case.

      Interesting theory, but I don't think Doubloon would have an element, because Nadakhan would have discovered it and would have transformed him into something much more than a two-faced samurai pirate.

        Loading editor
    • Also, I don't think Wu is the perfect topic if you want to discuss Misako's element.

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:
      Rex Garmadon Tennyson wrote:
      I believe that when someone does Spinjitzu, its color reflects the element they can or possibly can master. For Aspheera, it's purple because that's the color that reflects the element of Magic. It's a lighter shade compared to Garmadon's dark purple Destruction Spinjitzu. Doubloon's case probably shows that some people in Ninjago have the potential to control an element but don't realize or know that they can, so they never reach their True Potential. His Spinjitzu reflects the element he can control if he were to unlock it, but he doesn't know that he has the ability to. I think Misako's power has something to do with the Moon, and I hope they give a backstory about her family/ancestors at some point in the show. It makes sense to me because Wu's power can symbolize the Sun and Garmadon's power can symbolize the Night, and the Moon (Misako) can be associated with both but more closely with the Night. I could be wrong but I'm really convinced that this is the case.
      Interesting theory, but I don't think Doubloon would have an element, because Nadakhan would have discovered it and would have transformed him into something much more than a two-faced samurai pirate.

      Well, Nadakhan is pretty powerful, but I don't think he could have known about Doubloon's theoretical element if he never saw it being used. Like I theorize, not even Doubloon knows he, theoretically, has an elemental power inside him. Also, Nadakhan doesn't know Doubloon can do Spinjitzu.

        Loading editor
    • Chimadino wrote:
      Also, I don't think Wu is the perfect topic if you want to discuss Misako's element.

      I also talked about Garmadon. I said Misako is associated with both, but more closely with Garmadon, because she's his wife.

        Loading editor
    • Rex Garmadon Tennyson wrote:
      Chimadino wrote:
      Rex Garmadon Tennyson wrote:
      I believe that when someone does Spinjitzu, its color reflects the element they can or possibly can master. For Aspheera, it's purple because that's the color that reflects the element of Magic. It's a lighter shade compared to Garmadon's dark purple Destruction Spinjitzu. Doubloon's case probably shows that some people in Ninjago have the potential to control an element but don't realize or know that they can, so they never reach their True Potential. His Spinjitzu reflects the element he can control if he were to unlock it, but he doesn't know that he has the ability to. I think Misako's power has something to do with the Moon, and I hope they give a backstory about her family/ancestors at some point in the show. It makes sense to me because Wu's power can symbolize the Sun and Garmadon's power can symbolize the Night, and the Moon (Misako) can be associated with both but more closely with the Night. I could be wrong but I'm really convinced that this is the case.
      Interesting theory, but I don't think Doubloon would have an element, because Nadakhan would have discovered it and would have transformed him into something much more than a two-faced samurai pirate.
      Well, Nadakhan is pretty powerful, but I don't think he could have known about Doubloon's theoretical element if he never saw it being used. Like I theorize, not even Doubloon knows he, theoretically, has an elemental power inside him. Also, Nadakhan doesn't know Doubloon can do Spinjitzu.

      You don't need an Elemental Power to do Spinjitzu. I think Nadakhan knows Doubloon can do Spinjitzu, because he probably used it in battles before, like the battle with Soto's crew.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Doubloon did use Spinjitzu in front of Nadakhan before, but I don't think Nadakhan knows much about Spinjitzu.

        Loading editor
    • Rex Garmadon Tennyson wrote:
      Maybe Doubloon did use Spinjitzu in front of Nadakhan before, but I don't think Nadakhan knows much about Spinjitzu.

      Djinns know many things.

        Loading editor
    • If you say so, but I don't think Spinjitzu is one of those things. Spinjitzu is a martial art in Ninjago, not something they would know in Djinnjago.

        Loading editor
    • Rex Garmadon Tennyson wrote:
      If you say so, but I don't think Spinjitzu is one of those things. Spinjitzu is a martial art in Ninjago, not something they would know in Djinnjago.

      Nadakhan knew that the Book of Spells was destroyed. He was trapped at the time.

        Loading editor
    • Ooh, good point buddy. To properly grant a wish, a Djinn needs to have knowledge about what's being wished for, so could it be that when someone makes a wish, the Djinn magically gets knowledge pertaining to the wish, like when Clouse wished for his Book of Spells? Or do u think they might be all-knowing?

        Loading editor
    • Probably. But aren't we supposed to discuss Misako's nonexisting element?

        Loading editor
    • I think Misako's Spinjitzu is silver because it symbolizes the Moon. Her power might be some kind of middle ground between Creation and Destruction, and maybe originated from other beings in the First Realm, some other realm (like a Second Realm), or... the Moon? I hope they give an origin story later in the show. What do you think?

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.