|“The so-called Hands of Time felt they controlled the most powerful Element, therefore entitling them to rule all of Ninjago.”|
|— Master Wu|
Time is a secondary element in Ninjago. It is associated with the colors amber, green, blue, and red. It corresponds with the Time Blades, Temporal Vortex, and Iron Doom. Acronix and Krux thought it to be the most powerful element. It is one of the few elements in the series associated with multiple colors.
- Chronokinesis/Chronopathy - The user is able to manipulate and control time and possess a fine-tuned sense of precise time to determine the exact time an event has taken or will take place and for how long.
- Chronokinetic Energy Manipulation- The user is allowed to create powerful energy using time. It is up to the user to decide if it should do the effect or just use powerful energy without a time effect.
- Chronoportation - Allows the user to travel through the past or the future. It appears to require an immense amount of power, usually requiring the user to channel their element through a conduit of sorts—examples include Lord Garmadon's Mega Weapon and the Time Twins' Iron Doom.
- Time Blast - The user can fire blasts, rays, or waves of time energy with various effects like sending people back in time, aging an object/person to dust, restoring individuals who have been erased from time, sending them into a different timeline, reverting them to a previous state while immobilizing them, freezing/slowing them, and reversing events.
- Time Reduction - Allows the user to slow down time, reducing the movement speed of the affected object, person, or area. This appears to involve blue temporal energy.
- Time Bubble - The user can emit and create a powerful energy field speeding up, slowing down, or holding the target and nearby objects caught within the bubble. The bubble will be the color corresponding to the effect used.
- Time Acceleration - Allows the user to speed up time forward. It can be used to accelerate the aging of an opponent or to make the user "teleport" by accelerating their own time for short periods. This appears to involve green temporal energy.
- Temporal Rewind - Allows the user to rewind time. It can be used to restore youth to themselves or others or to negate a dangerous situation by reversing time until a moment prior to the event, allowing the user to adjust or prepare accordingly. This appears to involve yellow-orange temporal energy.
- Age Reversal - Allows the user to reverse someone's age to make them younger.
- Time Stopping - Allows the user to pause time, freezing the target of their power. This appears to involve red temporal energy.
- Chrono Vision/Time View - Allows the user to see what has happened in the past or what will happen in the future.
- First Elemental Master of Time
- Time Ninja (Non-canon)
- Iron Doom
- Garmadon (with the Time Blades; formerly)
- Wu (with the Time Blades; formerly)
- Vermillion (with Time Blades; formerly)
- Ninja (with the Time Blades; formerly)
- It is possible that Time is the strongest element in all of Ninjago (including the Elemental Essence Powers, Golden Power, Creation, Darkness, Destruction, and Energy), as it took the whole Elemental Alliance, including Wu and Garmadon, and the Time Blades to defeat the Time Twins.
- Chen was able to complete the spell without this element because it did not require the use of Time, like Water and Wind.
- The effects of Time are also seen in some type of tea such as Tomorrow's tea, which can age people as shown in "Child's Play" when Lloyd threw the tea at the Grundle, which aged both it and the Ninja.
|Elemental Powers of Ninjago|