|“And then a Nindroid named Zane saved us all. He was the perfect balance between us and technology. He taught us that life should be a balance. Technology can improve our lives, but so can people. And if we focus on one at the expense of the other, that's when the balance is off. Our city will find its way again, but this time with Zane as our compass. With that, I give to you—the Titanium Ninja.”|
|— Cyrus Borg to the citizens of Ninjago City and the ninja in "The Titanium Ninja"|
The titanium statue is a statue of Zane in Ninjago Park. It was built at Cyrus Borg's request, shortly after Zane's supposed demise, when he sacrificed himself to vanquish the Golden Master. Zane's funeral took place in front of the statue, and served to commemorate the fallen ninja.
- 1 History
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
After Zane's sacrifice to save Ninjago City from the Overlord, Cyrus Borg had a statue constructed where his funeral would be held. A picture of Zane was propped up next to the statue, and Cyrus Borg and Kai gave speeches about Zane before it started snowing.
Zane spoke at the site of the statue to citizens of Ninjago City, asking them to fight as one against the Anacondrai warriors.
When Jay remembered the statue, Zane remarked he did not need a statue.
- 71741 Ninjago City Gardens (Legacy)
- 34. "The Titanium Ninja"
- 3. "Legendary Places"
- LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (non-canon)
- Like the name of the debut episode, the name of the statue foreshadowed Zane becoming the Titanium Ninja from Tournament of Elements onwards.
- The Sword of Fire can be seen on the back of statue.
- In the Ninjago: Decoded episode, "Legendary Places," Zane says he does not need a statue.
- The statue in set form uses Zane's updated hair piece from the movie and Sons of Garmadon onward, uses an updated version of the ZX shoulder pads, and lacks a face mask.