The titanium statue is a statue of Zane in Ninjago Park. It was built at Cyrus Borg's request, shortly after Zane's supposed demise, when he sacrificed himself to vanquish the Golden Master. Zane's funeral took place in front of the statue, and served to commemorate the fallen ninja.
After Zane's sacrifice to save Ninjago City from the Overlord, Cyrus Borg had a statue constructed where his funeral would be held. A picture of Zane was propped up next to the statue, and Cyrus Borg and Kai gave speeches about Zane before it started snowing, at which point the ninja walked up to the statue.
Nya comments that the statue is great and that Zane would have loved it.
Kai visited the statue after Lloyd asked him to rejoin the team. The statue appears aged, with moss growing on it, as well as what appears to be rust.
Zane spoke at the site of the statue to citizens of Ninjago City, asking them to fight as one against the Anacondrai warriors.
Looking for metal, Buffmillion tried to steal the statue but found it difficult to remove from the ground.
When Jay remembered the statue, Zane remarked he did not need a statue.
- 34. "The Titanium Ninja"
- 3. "Legendary Places" (video)
- LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin (non-canon)
- Like the name of the debut episode, the name of the statue foreshadowed Zane becoming the Titanium Ninja from Tournament of Elements onwards.
- The Sword of Fire can be seen on the back of statue.
- Being part of a Ninjago: Legacy set and thus not entirely accurate to its TV counterpart, the statue in set form uses Zane's updated hair piece from The LEGO Ninjago Movie and Sons of Garmadon onward, a newer shoulder armor piece similar to the ZX armor but originating from the Praetorian Guards in LEGO Star Wars, and no face mask.