- For other uses, see here.
|“Maybe we should give her some time to sweat it out!”|
|— Tommy to Simon, referring to Misako in "Public Enemy Number One"|
- 1 History
- 1.1 Skybound
- 1.2 Sons of Garmadon
- 1.3 Hunted
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
He and Simon questioned Misako after she was arrested, though she refused to reveal where the ninja were hiding, instead insisting they were framed. Tommy decided to let her sweat it out, though when they returned, she had vanished.
Tommy was present at police headquarters when the news was broken that the ninja had escaped Kryptarium Prison. While he consumed a handful of doughnuts, Tommy revealed the computer password to another detective (who was none other than Jay in disguise).
The detectives, Commissioner, and Ronin found Nya, Lloyd, and Cole near Tiger Widow Island. After telling them they realized the ninja are not criminals, they showed them a bottle with Jay's message inside.
Tommy helped build the Raid Zeppelin so the ninja can get close to New Djinjago.
Simon and Tommy were defending the police station from the Sky Pirates, after a police car almost falls on them, Simon is captured by the Sky Pirates and Tommy scares off the pirate that was about to capture him, Tommy and a group of police officers retreats into the police station and warned the Police Commissioner that Nadakhan found them.
When the trio were captured by Nadakhan, they were threatened to walk the plank. Tommy accidentally told them the ninja still have the venom and jumped off. The other two followed, and they were surrounded by sharks.
While in a cop car with Simon, the Sons of Garmadon race by on their bikes. The two cops soon give chase, but they are stopped after Zane jumps over their car with his bike.
Tommy would participate in distracting the Sons of Garmadon long enough for them to enter the Royal Palace, which was converted by the Sons of Garmadon and Harumi into the Temple of Resurrection. After the ninja prevent the ritual from being completed, Tommy and Simon both personally arrest Harumi.
Tommy is seen carrying some debris after Lord Garmadon's attack.
Tommy is seen along with Simon in the police blockade, before The Colossus stomps onto the police cars, a female officer saves him from being crushed and helps him up afterwards.
Tommy is seen in one of the crossed out photos on the floor in Garmadon Tower when the Resistance broadcasts Lloyd's message to Ninjago, indicating Tommy has been captured as part of Ultra Violet's Ultra Hunt.
The Resistance help chain down the Colossus. When the Colossus start to fall apart, the Resistance runs away to safety.
The police force began to arrest the Sons of Garmadon once more.
- 56. "Public Enemy Number One"
- 58. "Misfortune Rising"
- 60. "My Dinner With Nadakhan"
- 61. "Wishmasters"
- 62. "The Last Resort"
- 78. "Snake Jaguar"
- 82. "Dread on Arrival"
- 83. "True Potential"
- He uses the face of the Barbarian from Collectible Minifigures Series 11 but without the scars. A scarred version is seen on two background character designs in various episodes, one being a Stiix citizen and another being a Kryptarium Inmate.
- According to Tommy Andreasen, Tommy, Simon, and the Police Commissioner were able to get back to Ninjago and escape the sharks from "The Last Resort" with the help of giant sea turtles.
- His CGI image has the same hair as Clouse, but in the TV series he has the same hair as Rufus McCallister, originally used on Will Turner from LEGO's Pirates of the Caribbean theme.
- Despite the fact that he and Simon wore beige clothes similar to detectives' coats in Season 6, since Season 8 they already have a regular police uniform. The reason for this change is unknown, but it may indicate that they are no longer detectives.
- He shares his name with a Wu's Academy student, though the latter was only named in the credits. This is the second time two characters to share a name or nickname, preceded by Cyrus Borg and Cyrus (ghost) and followed by Chuck (former ghost) and Chuck (funny guy).
The images on Tommy need to be organized.