Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- Series 1: Season 6 and earlier seasons
- Series 2: "Day of the Departed" and Season 7
- Series 3: Season 8
- Series 4: Season 9 and Season 10
- Series 5: Season 11 and Season 12
- Series 5: Next level: Season 11, Season 12 and Season 13
- Series 6: Season 13 and The Island
- Series 6: Next level: Season 13 and The Island
- It is unknown why they are not available in the United States.
- There are several ways to get them: There is the normal pack which contains five cards; the starter pack, a mega card (which is a bigger type of card), a limited golden card and the collector's bind; there is the multipack which contains five packs and a limited golden card; a metal box which contains five packs; a bigger metal box which contains nine cards; a blister pack, which contains a limited golden card and five packs;and the actual box from stores, which contains 50 packs. The last one has a smaller variant, which contains fifteen packs.
- In every year's first half, a new series comes out.
- The second part of Series 5, called Next Level, came out in August, 2020.
- One card, called "Team Clouse", depicts Flintlocke and Bucko standing behind Clouse. This may be a reference to the Dark Island Trilogy, where Clouse commands a team of Sky Pirates.
Types of cards
- Character cards: The cards of all characters from the current wave.
- Hero cards: Cards of the Ninja and their allies.
- Villain cards: Cards of the enemies.
- Black Cards: Released in the 2018 wave, these cards are made for the Season 8 villains. They look like the character cards, except that they are black at the frames.
- Level up cards: Leveled up versions of character cards.
- Neon cards: Normal character cards with neon background.
- Duel cards (series 5): Consists of two cards, one is for a ninja, and the other is for an enemy.
- Dragon cards (series 4): Consists of two cards, one is for a dragon, and the other one is for a ninja.
- Vehicle cards: Cards for the vehicles of the current wave. They contain the wave's spinner/flyer sets as vehicles.
- Trap cards: Powerful cards for the card game.
- Event cards: They work like the trap cards, but are not as powerful as they are.
- Puzzle cards: They consist of nine cards, and they usually make a poster for the current wave. There are usually more than nine cards in one wave, because there are more seasons in a wave.
- Limited cards: Normal character cards, just more powerful, and more rare.
- Mega cards: Bigger than normal cards, don't fit in the collector's binder.
|Specials, promos, and other media|
Bloopers and outtakes
Other online media