The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Trading Card Game is a card game that was launched in 2016. There are currently cards from Skybound to Prime Empire.
- Series 1: Season 6 and Earlier Seasons
- Series 2: Day of the Departed and Season 7
- Series 3: Season 8
- Series 4: Season 9 and Season 10
- Series 5: Season 11 and Season 12
- Series 5: Next level: Season 11, Season 12 and Season 13
- It is unknown why they are not available in the United States.
- There are multiple formats to get them: There is the normal pack wich contains five cards; there is a pack, a mega card (wich is a bigger type of card), a limited golden card and the collector's bind; there is the multipack wich contains five packs and a limited golden card; there is the metal box which contains five packs; a bigger metal box which contains nine cards; and the actual box from stores, which contains 50 packs.
- In every year's first half, a new series comes out.
- The second part of Series 5, called Next Level, came out in August, 2020.
Types of cards
- Character cards: The cards of all characters from the current wave
- Hero cards: Cards of the Ninja and their allies.
- Villain cards: Cards of the enemys.
- Black Cards: Released in the 2018 wave, these cards are made for the Season 8 villains. They are look like the character cards, except that they are black at the frames.
- Level up cards: Level up of character cards.
- Neon cards: Normal character cards with neon background.
- Duel cards (series 5): Consists of two cards, one is for a ninja, another ones is for an enemy.
- Dragon cards (series 4): Consists of two cards, one is for a dragon, another one is for a ninja.
- Vehicle cards: Cards for the vehicles of the current wave. They contain the wave's spinner/flyer sets as vehicles.
- Trap cards: Powerful cards for the card game.
- Event cards: They are working like the trap cards, but not as powerful as they.
- Puzzle cards: They are consists of nine cards, and they are usually make a poster for the current wave. There are usually more than nine in one wave, due to there are more season in one wave.
- Limited cards: Normal character cards, just more powerful, and more rare.
- Mega cards: Bigger than normal cards, don't fit in the collector's binder.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.