|— Cole performing the move successfully for the first time|
The Triple Tiger Sashay is a dancing technique that was passed down to Lou, Cole's father. To perform it, the user is faced with three opponents, and jumps onto each one as though using their heads as individual steps. Once landing on the ground again, the user must do a tiger claw and growl. Cole was forced to try and perform it when he was only seven years old. When he failed, he let down his quartet and ran away from home.
Being trained by Lou to become a singer for the talent show, Cole was reminded how he had failed at performing the Triple Tiger Sashay when he was seven.
While fighting the Serpentine, Cole managed to take them down by using the Triple Tiger Sashay.
When the Sons of Garmadon start booing at his singing, Cole attempts a Triple Tiger Sashay, but ends up slipping.
- On screen, the Triple Tiger Sashay was performed thrice by Cole, who failed to do so before and recently failed to perform it again.
- Among the other Ninja, Cole is the only one who can perform it.
- It is a very effective fighting technique, as seen in "All of Nothing."
- Cole mentioned it was one of his favorite moves in "Ninjago: Decoded."
- According to Lou, no one has ever successful done the Triple Tiger Sashay prior to Cole.