- You may be looking for the set.
|Ultra Sonic Raider||Ultra Stealth Raider|
|“Well, one question: How are we supposed to get to the museum? Our vehicles got trashed by the snakes.”|
“Uh, we have the Super Sonic Raider jet.”
“Uh, actually, hehe, my dad's still kind of working on that.”
|— Cole, Lloyd and Jay in Secrets Discovered|
- 1 History
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
Some time after the Battle of Stiix, Clouse helped the Sky Pirates return to Ninjago. As they began to mine the Dark Island for Dark Matter, Monkey Wretch began designing vehicles which would be powered by the substance. Monkey Wretch would later surrender the vehicles after the ninja attacked the Sky Pirate's stronghold, and Jay and Nya used the Stealth Raider to help free the fishermen captured by the Sky Pirates. Lloyd, Nya, and Jay then used the Raider to travel to the Temple of Light while Cole used the Raider Jet to locate Master Wu.
The ninja—minus Cole and Zane, who had their own vehicles—used the Ultra Stealth Raider's components in an effort to reach the Ninjago Museum of History before it closed on the Day of the Departed. Afterwards, they split up and used the various components to meet up with their friends and relatives for the holiday festivities. Kai and Nya would employ theirs to defeat a pair of Anacondrai warriors revived by Chen to aid him in attacking them.
The Ultra Stealth Raider was used by the ninja in a race to see who would get to the museum first and fight the Vermillion.
Nya used the Raider to travel to the museum to tell Kai the truth about Dr. Saunders. Meanwhile, Cole and Jay used the Bikes to get to Ninjago City to battle Vermillion warriors.
Nya drove it to Ninjago City, with Zane plugged in, to help the other ninja fight Vermillion. Later, they drove it to the Power Plant. Then, after fighting the Vermillion, they departed to Mega Monster Amusement Park to stop more Vermillion, while Jay took a Bike to go to his parents' junkyard.
The Ultra Stealth Raider was used by the ninja to retrieve the Slow-Mo Time Blade. It eventually crashed when the Vermillion threw snakes at them.
When the others asked about the Raider Jet, Jay noted his father was still fixing it. The next scene shows Ed finishing fixing it when a butterfly lands on it and it falls apart.
- 66. "The Hatching"
- 67. "A Time of Traitors"
- 68. "Scavengers"
- 69. "A Line in the Sand"
- 71. "Secrets Discovered" (Raider Jet)
- While the overall vehicle is not given a name in the show, the jet is referred to as the "Super Sonic Raider Jet" in "Day of the Departed" and "Secrets Discovered." It's unknown whether "Super Sonic Raider" refers to the vehicle in its entirety or if this is simply a name for the jet, while the overall vehicle retains its name from the sets, Ultra Stealth Raider.
- The bikes are also called the "raider bikes" in "Day of the Departed."
- This is one of the few vehicles to be used in seasons after its debut.
- It is similar to the Rumble Blade from Nexo Knights, as it is also able to separate into a jet, two bikes and a land vehicle.
The images on Ultra Stealth Raider need to be organized.