He keeps removing comments on Corrupt a Wish that are not really breaking any rules at all. This is basically abuse of power. He has done it many times and in my opinion he should be demoted already.Ninja72 (talk) 07:32, August 2, 2019 (UTC)
Sorry about some of the comments I have removed, I'll admit it was a little bit extreme to enforce curropt a wish threats. That was a mistake, please could you give me back my position and give me another chance I'm sorry. If not what else do I have to do to get my position back. If you do I will not remove posts like I did ever again.Mysteryman3177 (talk) 12:18, August 2, 2019 (UTC)
Well when could I try to get my abilities back
without enough discussion moderator's there have been a lot of forum edit's made without good faith including this user;Ninjagofantheman.
He is posting mean distructive edit's and is causing trouble. his posts are bad enough to get removed and I would had if I still had my position.
I promise if you repromote me I will not abuse my powers. This wiki needs another discussion Moderator it has fallen into anarchy without me. Please give me one more chance.
Lol, yeah, it has totally fallen into anarchy, just because some user made incredibly rude comments. This guy is not even a problem, they can just block him, lmao. And btw, the wiki was doing perfectly fine before you were a moderator.Ninja72 (talk) 17:07, August 5, 2019 (UTC)
- What he was doing does not really warrant a block, just a demotion. At least in my opinion. Plus, I can not ban him anyway, as I am not an adminNinja72 (talk) 23:23, August 5, 2019 (UTC)
Corrupt a Wish
There should be a new series and it should be about the old anicontri come back liked they did with master Chen but this time they come back from what they used to be with pythor in charge and that because it'll be good plz think about it
What's the best way to find articles that need improvement?
New Analytics Dasboard
Hello Buddermeow! In case you didn't hear, a new Analytics dashboard has just been introduced! This should give a clearer understanding of search terms viewers are using and which devices they come from.
All you need to do is visit Special:Analytics.
Help:Analytics dashboard can also be used for more details about the Analytics dashboard.
Today I have made a huge number of useful edits and added extremely important images. Do you apriciate what I have done, all of it has been helpful. And recently I have had a few minor issues with Quinton, The user warned me do to a few minor spelling issues from yesterday. Please could you talk to him about this because I am worried about getting blocked, This wiki means a lot to me and I would hate to get a block, even for a week. I am extremely active and have been active for months.Mysteryman3177 (talk) 22:53, August 24, 2019 (UTC)
- I know this conversation is none of my business, but the reason Quinton said that was because you did not listen to the previous two warnings you have about that. You were already warned twice to use proper capitalization and you clearly did not listen to them, since you did it again. While I agree that a block for that would be a bit extreme, I can see where Quinton is coming from. Also, by the way, an edit is not really that helpful, if it has to be corrected.Ninja72 (talk) 22:59, August 24, 2019 (UTC)
- I know that would be very extreme haven't I done a lot for this community, Warptoad complimated me today, I think blocking me for such a minor reason would be abuse of power. I'll admit I have made a few grammar mistakes, but everyone does that accasionally righting is hard. Please could you talk to Quinton about this.Mysteryman3177 (talk) 23:06, August 24, 2019 (UTC)
- I got that Ninja72 and Today I tried harder to capitalize names, Just I would like to pardoned when I make another small mistake like that. I don't want to get any blocks on this wiki because than I would lose my 70 day editing streak and If I ever try to get repromoted around November it would not look good and I don't want that. I have been trying to avoid any issues with the admins and I don't want to constantly get warned by Quinton. I am tired of getting negative responses on my talk page. And after all I have done, I think it would be a little bit extreme to give even the slightest block to me. I'm worried because eventuly I could accidently not capitalize the name of a character and Quinton said he might block me for one more issue. I don't want to cause issues with the staff because, I respect all members of the staff on this wiki and this is my favorite wiki. So I would hate getting a block, because blocks ruin your reputation.Mysteryman3177 (talk) 23:17, August 24, 2019 (UTC)
- All you have done? I do not want to be rude, but you only have somewhere between 500 and 1000 edits on articles, I have done a lot more than you and you do not see me bragging about it. As for blocks ruining your reputation, this is not true, unless it was for something really bad and it is something you have done many times. I know it from personal expirience as I have been blocked twice (once on Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki in January 2018 for three months and once on Young Justice Wiki for three days last month). Both blocks were for edit warring, though the one on Young Justice Wiki happened mostly, because of a misunderstanding between me and one of the admins. Also, having done a lot of a wiki, does not make you immune for blocks, if it is for a valid reason, you will still get blocked.Ninja72 (talk) 23:56, August 24, 2019 (UTC)
Thank you Buddermeow, thanks for giving me a positive response, I look forward for a postive future on this wiki and will continue to help the wiki with edits to episodes as they come out. And eventuly after enough time I will try to get my abilities back around November, Thanks for your response to this issue.Mysteryman3177 (talk) 23:23, August 24, 2019 (UTC)
Requests to become Staff
Back in April, Quinton made a thread to change the requirements for the positions. Warptoad agreed with it, but nobody else from the staff members agreed. I disagree with him on one particular thing: that with the exception of admin and bureaucrat, only staff will be able to vote on whether the user should become staff or not. Can we change that back? I think the community has the right to decide who should be staff and who should not be. Plus, rollbacks and chat mods do not have much rights anyway, so their prespective would not really be different from that of a regular user.Ninja72 (talk) 00:01, September 1, 2019 (UTC)
Introducing the Editor Rewards program
Hey Buddermeow, checking in with another update. In case you haven't read the Community Central blog from earlier this week, Fandom officially announced the Editor Rewards program. Fandom has been looking for ways to give back to users for the work they've done. Recently they have done things such as buy movie tickets, or offer products from their favorite fandoms. Stay tuned as perhaps you, your co-admins, or other contributors for this wiki may even be eligible!
Can you add this poll to the home page of this wiki. The current poll is unnecessary.
Spam from the Demons light fandom
Quinton is editing a rollplaying fanon wiki known as the https://the-demons-light.fandom.com/wiki/The_Demon%27s_Light_Wiki.
A bunch of users from the wiki that do not ever edit the ninjago wiki, got into a so called turf war with us and are constantly spaming the chat for no reason while they have to many users on their wiki.This is literly spam. It is ruining the chat. They seem to be associated with Quinton. Could you ban some of these individuals from the chat. They are using some inapropriate content that this wiki does not need.Mysteryman3177 (talk) 21:19, September 4, 2019 (UTC)
He commented something even worse just now, this is over the line.Mysteryman3177 (talk) 00:43, September 7, 2019 (UTC)
Help! Somehow I messed up the gallery in The Message so can you please fix it So sorry to disturb you Sincerely, Lloydnuha12
New Badges continued
I see you created some new badges. Mind telling us what they are? I see you added badges for editing 2016 articles. But what about 2017 and 2015. Like...a "Control Time, Control Everything!" For editing a 2017 article
Why isn't there a Earth related badge? We have Ice (for categories), Lightining (for pictures), and Fire (for articles). Why are you leaving Earth out? It should be a badge for something. Like editing a character relationship or a transcript page. Icequeen NinjaWarrior (talk) 02:30, September 22, 2019 (UTC)
Spinners and Cards
Should spinners and cards be considered as sets?
I added some pages to the wiki. But how do you remove them from Insights
Episodes 120 and 121
Should we make the pages now?
Non-English speaking user
About aspheera's Staff page
Thanks for the lovely welcome to this wiki. Thank youso much for helping me with the page about aspheera's staff. I would like it to say in the element section, all of the people who used it that had an element and also their element but I am not sure I am doing it right .I have added in Zane but i am not sure if this is the proper way to do it or if there is a better way to do it.
Hi Buddermeow!! I was wondering if calling someone's theory "stupid and ridiculous" is allowed.
Editor of the Month
Season 11 ending
Since Season 11 is going to end on October 8 in Dutch, are we going to allow information to be added this time? I personally think we should not. Since this is an English wiki, most people on here watch it in English, which means it is spoilers for most of the community. And waiting until the English release was what we had done in the past with such cases.Ninja72 (talk) 20:12, October 3, 2019 (UTC)
I was wondering if you know when the next season will be on netflix?