This template has been added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit the image policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
|“You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential.”|
|“Perfection, I'm afraid, has a cost. And the cost is Vengestone. It comes from the mines.”|
“From the mountain, from the earth.”
|— The Skull Sorcerer and the Skull of Hazza D'ur to Cole, Vania and Wu in "The Skull Sorcerer"|
- 1 History
- 1.1 Prior to the series
- 1.2 Rise of the Snakes
- 1.3 Tournament of Elements
- 1.4 Possession
- 1.5 Skybound
- 1.6 Sons of Garmadon
- 1.7 Hunted
- 1.8 Prime Empire
- 1.9 Master of the Mountain
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Materials Made out of Vengestone
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
Prior to the series
At some point in time, Vengestone came into existence, having the ability to cancel out the powers of an Elemental Master, as well as ghosts. It seems to originate from the Realm of Oni and Dragons as the Dragon Hunters use it to hunt the dragons.
When the Serpentine trapped Master Wu, the ninja, and Nya inside a cage made of Vengestone, Kai suggested they escape using their elemental powers, but Wu informed him that it's no use, since the rock wards off their elemental powers.
After loading up the defeated Elemental Masters, minus Lloyd, Chen threw them in a cage made of Vengestone to prevent their escape.
After their capture, each Elemental Masters were placed in chains made of Vengestone as Chen used his Staff of Elements to steal their powers. Later on, after easily defeating Lloyd, Chen had the Green Ninja placed in Vengestone chains before stealing his elemental power.
Very soon, Kai stole Chen's staff and destroyed the chains, binding Lloyd with the powers of the staff.
Ronin attempted to trap the ninja in a net made of Vengestone but fails.
While pursuing Jay on the roller coaster, Ronin attempted to capture him by using a Vengestone net but missed.
After Lloyd and Cole were both trapped with a Vengestone ball and chain as well, Cole used his first wish from Nadakhan to make Vengestone strengthen their powers instead of canceling them. This worked, but the Vengestone restraints caused their powers to grow too much and become uncontrollable. Lloyd countered this by breaking their chains, freeing them.
Cole, captured by the Sons of Garmadon, was placed in a cage made of Vengestone within the Sons of Garmadon's headquarters. He attempted to break through the cage with his Earth Punch, but he was unable to.
Geckles and Munce are shown mining Vengestone deep within the Dungeons of Shintaro.
Zane's Mino was shown wearing armor made of Vengestone.
- Power Negation - It stops the powers of those who are chained to it. If he or she is freed, they can use their elemental powers again even ghost or magical powers.
- Power Augmentation (in an alternate timeline) - Cole made a wish for it to upgrade the Elemental Masters' powers and it made them stronger or more enhanced, but as a side effect, it made their powers uncontrollable. This ability was erased due to Jay's final wish.
Materials Made out of Vengestone
- It is revealed in Hunted sets that the Dragon Hunters utilize Vengestone weaponry to combat the Dragons, thus allowing them to exploit their Elemental Powers for their own purposes.
- Interestingly, Vengestone does not keep Dragons from using their powers. Its only effect on the Dragons seem to be that it is strong enough to keep them from escaping, or it may weaken their powers.
- Shintaro contains a mine that bears Vengestone.
The images on Vengestone need to be organized.