As a way to conquer Ninjago, the Crystal King formed the army by collecting Vengestone to make his own soldiers while at the same time form the Crystal Council, which consisted of the ninja's enemies from the past.
Lloyd infiltrated the Crystal Temple and met most of the council's members. Lloyd and the council noticed that one chair is still remaining, and thought it was meant for the Crystal King. However, the Kabuki Mask revealed that it's for them, which made the council realize that the Kabuki Mask isn't the Crystal King, but rather his second-in-command. The Kabuki Mask then stated that the Crystal King will tell the council about his plans later on, and that one of the council members is actually an imposter.
Because of this, the council began to accused of which one's the imposter until the Kabuki Mask exposed Lloyd by showing a video that a crystal spider recorded earlier. The Council began to chased after Lloyd until Mister F shot him, knocking him against a wall. The council then cornered Lloyd as the Kubuki Mask showed their identity to the ninja by singing a lullaby, revealing to actually be Harumi in disguised.
- Crystal King (founder and supreme leader)
- Council of the Crystal King
- Vengestone Warriors
- Vengestone Brutes
- Vengestone Guards
- The Guards, Brutes, and Warriors have faces that resemble dragons.
- The Vengestone army is the second villainous faction to have members made of a rocky material, the first being the Stone Army.
- Ironically they share nearly identical names.
- Their insignia and gold/purple/black color scheme is the same as the Golden Master's.