|"You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential."
The Venomari are one of the five Serpentine tribes. The Venomari were freed from their tomb by Pythor, and along with their fellow tribes, they embarked on a quest to awaken the Great Devourer. While this plan succeeded, the beast was destroyed by Garmadon. After the Serpentine betrayed him, the Venomari and their fellow tribes journeyed underground, stumbling across the tomb of the Stone Army. Upon entering, they were faced with the revived Stone Army, which attacked the Serpentine and trapped them in the tomb.
The Venomari and their fellow Serpentine made the tomb their home until the ninja discovered them, at which point the Nindroid crisis had begun. The Serpentine opted to avoid the struggle, but would later help evacuate Ninjago's citizens after the Golden Master began attacking the city. Following his defeat, the Venomari and the other tribes returned to the surface, living in Ninjago alongside its people. When the Second Serpentine War commenced, they fought in the climactic battle at the Corridor of Elders.
Most of them have four yellow eyes, with the exception of Lasha, who is missing an eye. Their colors are green, lime, and red. They are immune to corrosive liquids, including the waters of the Toxic Bogs. Members like Acidicus and Lizaru feature a pair of three spikes atop the flats of their heads.
- Venomari venom: The Venomari have the power to spit hallucination-inducing venom into their opponent's eyes, which can make their victim see a number of strange things. Their worst fears, quintessentially.
The Venomari tribe are truly toxic! This group of swamp-dwelling Serpentine use vials of their naturally occuring venom to poison their enemies. Head shape and size gives an important clue to a Serpent's rank in their tribe, from second-in-command Lizaru, down to junior scout Lasha.
- Apparently, the Venomari have a limit to the amount of venom they can secrete at one time. To counter this weakness, Acidicus developed special vials that can hold his tribe's venom safely. The Venomari use these vials to ensure that they will never run out of venom in battle.
- In Virgin Media's synopsis for the episode, "Can of Worms," the Venomari are referred to as the "Vipoids."
- It appears that the higher the rank within the Venomari tribe, the more dark green coloring the Venomari has.
- The head shape and spikes also vary depending on the rank.
- They appear to be immune to acid, as they could hide in the acid in the Toxic Bogs without getting scalded or corroded.
- A Venomari general is seen in the flashback to the Serpentine War in "Spellbound," but it's unknown whether this was Acidicus or a previous general who was replaced during entombment.
- Interestingly, after the Serpentine War, only 10 members of the Venomari tribe survived, of whom all except the general were soldiers. However, there must have been some females among them, as after their release there are also members of lower ranks among them and there are many more of them.
The images on Venomari need to be organized.
|Anacondrai invisibility · Constrictai grip · Fang-Kwon-Do · Fangpyre bite · Great Devourer's venom · Hive Mind · Hypnobrai hypnosis · Venomari venom · Vermillion reconstruction|