Vipers (also known as mini-snakes) are recently-hatched Serpentine each appearing in different colors that correspond with their tribes. When they get older enough, their arms grow and the tail turns into legs, turning them into the Serpentine children.
- 1 History
- 2 Known vipers
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
The Tall Tale of Flintlocke (non-canon)
Red vipers wielded by Fangdam.
A clear blue vipers wielded by Slithraa.
Clear purple vipers wielded by Spitta.
- The tribe with the most vipers in the sets is the Fangpyre tribe, with a total of three vipers.
- Vipers only have a few appearances in the TV series despite being a prominent element in the Rise of the Snakes sets.
- The lever seen to open the door to the Hypnobrai Tomb in "Rise of the Snakes" has a resemblance to a viper.
- In "Tick Tock," the young Great Devourer is shown to have a similar appearance to a Toxic Viper.
- Although they look like ordinary snakes, there are also normal snakes in Ninjago as can be seen in the "Spellbound" flashback.
- The Anacondrai serpent is also the viper with a mutation, which means that he grown to an enormous size.
Tall Tales (non-canon)
- 9440 Venomari Shrine, 9443 Rattlecopter, 9457 Fangpyre Wrecking Ball