The Wave Amulet (also referred to as the Amulet of Wave) was an ancient amulet that was given to the Merlopians by the First Spinjitzu Master to protect it from Wojira. Along with the Storm Amulet, it was one of the two amulets that were used by Wojira to rule the Endless Sea. However, during Kalmaar's assault on Ninjago City, Nya destroyed the Wave Amulet to defeat Wojira.
- 1 History
- 2 Abilities
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
Before the creation of Ninjago, Wojira used the Storm and Wave Amulets to control the Endless Sea. Although, Nyad was able to defeat her by prying the two amulets from her head. After the battle, the First Spinjitzu Master gave the Wave Amulet to the Merlopians to protect it.
After awaking Wojira with both of her amulets, Kalmaar used his trident to take control of her by striking the Wave Amulet with it, forcing Wojira to obey his commands.
After Kalmaar was eaten by Wojira, Nya in her new form destroyed the Wave Amulet to defeat the sea serpent.
- Ocean Control - The Wave Amulet can control and manipulate the water from the Endless Sea, allowing the user to have control of it and its aspects. Tampering with it’s power would cause the Elemental Master of Water’s powers to go out of control.
- 71750 Lloyd's Hydro Mech
- 71752 Ninja Sub Speeder
- 71754 Water Dragon
- 71755 Temple of the Endless Sea
- 71756 Hydro Bounty
- 164. "The Tooth of Wojira"
- 165. "A Big Splash" (pictured)
- 168. "Five Thousand Fathoms Down"
- 173. "The Storm Amulet" (mentioned)
- 176. "Master of the Sea" (flashback)
- 177. "The Calm Before the Storm"
- 178. "Assault on Ninjago City"
- 179. "Nyad"
- 180. "The Turn of the Tide"
- LEGO Brawls (non-canon)
- The color of the Wave Amulet was known for changing throughout Seabound whenever it was used by Wojira, as the amulet was turquoise in "A Big Splash," dark blue in "Master of the Sea," and sky blue from "The Calm Before the Storm" to "The Turn of the Tide."