This template has been added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit the image policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
The Whack Rats (also referred to as the Brotherhood of Rats) are a team that appears in Prime Empire. They ride Speeder Cars and are followers of Atta the Ratta, and were Unagami's allies during the Ninja's time in Prime Empire.
- 1 History
- 2 Members
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
He then fights for a spot on the camera as other racers are interviewed.
A Whack Rat can be seen when passing by the Ninja.
The Whack Rats ambush the Ninja, but they are defeated and Nya ties up Ritchie. He tells the Ninja that he was sent by Unagami to stop the Ninja which makes the Ninja realize that Unagami is playing dirty.
Before the Ninja leave, Ritchie reveals there's a glitch in the game the Ninja can use to bypass the Forest of Discontent. He promises to lead them due to having an itch he wants to scratch. Lloyd releases him and Ritchie leads them to the glitched portal where he jumps in.
The Ninja follow suit and they are quickly surrounded by Red Visors. While the Ninja are fighting, Ritchie leaves the room.
Some Wack Rats are seen walking around Terra Technica.
When Jay pulls upfront, he gets side to side with Ritchie. They both recognize each other and Ritchie throws a bomb at him. Luckily, Jay ducks down in time for it to go over his jet and hit another competitor, sending it flying back and hitting other race vehicles as well.
Kai and Cole get close to a Whack Rat, and the Rat gets a Loot-Box. As a result, a spiked wrecking ball gets attached to his car by a chain. Kai manages to evade his attacks, but as Cole dodges, he accidentally gets stuck on the base of the chain. Cole manages to make his way up to the Whack Rat's car and throw its driver out, getting Cole a vehicle of his own.
Towards the end of the race, the Whack Rats then attempt to move Racer Seven out of first, but the Ninja get in their way. Racer Seven crosses the finish line first and wins.
The Whack Rats arrive in Ninjago with the former citizens of Prime Empire and the NPCs, however, many of the Whack Rats, if not all, willingly return to Prime Empire.
- 71706 Cole's Speeder Car
- 71707 Kai's Mech Jet
- 71708 Gamer's Market
- 71709 Jay and Lloyd's Velocity Racers
- 71711 Jay's Cyber Dragon
- 130. "Dyer Island" (pixelated)
- 131. "Level Thirteen"
- 132. "Superstar Rockin' Jay"
- 134. "The Glitch"
- 137. "One Step Forward, Two Steps Back"
- 138. "Racer Seven"
- 139. "The Speedway Five-Billion"
- 144. "Game Over"
- 145. "Shintaro" (pixelated)
- Ritchie looks similar to some of the generic Whack Rats in the show, with him having a different ponytail, purple hands, and orange pants while the generic Whack Rats have a mohawk, orange hands, and purple pants.
- The members of the Whack Rats come in four different colors, pink, sand green, lavender, and lime green.
- They are the second villainous gang to appear in the series, the first being the Sons of Garmadon.
- The Whack Rats were released in 2020, which according to the Chinese Zodiac, is the Year of the Rat.
- The visors the Whack Rats wear bears a resemblance to a villainous gang called the "Mutants" from a Batman comic made by Frank Miller, The Dark Knight Returns.
- Also, they appear as the color of the rat in the sets, but in the show the visors are red
- Atta the Ratta is the only notable Whack Rat that doesn't appear in the series.
- The Whack Rats primarily use Hoverboards as vehicles in the sets but never use them in the show, opting for Quad Bikes instead.
- In Game Over? and Secret Mission!, the Whack Rats were implied to be harsh to the gamers in Prime Empire by saying that they like to make things difficult for them. However in the Prime Empire Original Shorts and Season 12, the Whack Rats were shown get along with the people in Prime Empire, and are only enemies to the ninja, the Speedway racers, and the citizens of Ninjago.
The images on Whack Rats need to be organized.