|"You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential."
- “I don't recall ever being here before.”
- “Keep looking around the forest, Kai. Something might come back to you.”
|— Kai and Cole|
When Zane is taking out the trash in the Monastery, he notices the Falcon perched on a tree branch. Upon realizing that the Falcon mimics his movements, Zane decides to follow it into the forest. There, the Falcon leads him to Lloyd's treehouse fortress, and Zane decides to alert the others.
The Ninja devise a plan to destroy the treehouse and rush in, cutting each rope supporting the building except for one. While Cole waits for the Ninja to escape the treehouse before finishing the job, Skales hypnotizes him, which sends Cole to attack his friends. As Cole is about to cut the last rope while the other ninja are still on the falling building, Master Wu uses the Sacred Flute while riding atop Flame with Nya. Cole is snapped out of his hypnotism, and the Ninja escape on Flame before the treehouse collapses.
- 92. "Saving Faith" (flashback)
- LEGO Ninjago: The Final Battle (non-canon)
- This forest appears very similar to the Forest of Tranquility. However, the forest from "The Snake King" was confirmed to be the Wildwood Forest in Snake Attack!, the novelization of the episode, where it's stated, "Kai came to the rescue of three young maidens in the Wildwood Forest."