The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“He had a power over the Wind I had never seen.”|
|— Wu explaining Morro's origins to the Ninja in "Ghost Story"|
Wind is a secondary element in Ninjago. It is generally associated with the color dark green. A Wind Elemental can manipulate the air to expel gusts of wind.
- Aerokinesis - The user is able to control and generate the wind, as seen in "Winds of Change," when Morro creates a gust of wind to blow the Ninja backwards. Additionally, he can create a powerful air current to attract objects and people by pulling the wind towards himself via suction. Powerful blasts of air can be used to attack enemies or redirect objects. The users are able to release bolts, waves, spirals, pulses, blasts, spheres and/or bursts of wind and use them to damage and push people; this ability is able to send wind through any form of matter, creating ruptures and pulses that can spread through anything. Also, it can be used possibly underwater and to move objects from a distance.
- Aerokinetic Flight - The user can fly using the wind. A difference of flight with wind, the user can levitate in a similar style as Gravity (but not as steadily).
- Tornado Generation - The user can create a large vortex of air around themselves to attack, confuse, or defend against an adversary. It could also possibly be used for travel.
- Air Solidification - The user can manipulate pressure in the air molecules to solidify the air, and use to attack or defend against an adversary.
- Air Shield Construction - The user can create a shield of solid air to avoid attacks.
- Air Wall Generation - The user can also create walls of air/wind from nothing or by shaping the existing air/wind.
- Tornado Spinning - The user can spin like a tornado for both offensive and defensive purposes.
- 45. "Winds of Change" (used by Morro)
- 46. "Ghost Story" (used by Morro)
- 47. "Stiix and Stones" (used by Morro)
- 48. "The Temple on Haunted Hill" (used by Morro)
- 52. "Grave Danger" (used by Morro)
- 53. "Curseworld, Part I" (used by Morro)
- 54. "Curseworld, Part II" (used by Morro)
- 87. "Radio Free Ninjago" (used by the Wind Dragon)
- 88. "How to Build a Dragon" (used by Wind Dragon)
- Wind is similar to the Smoke element used by Ash, but with many different abilities.
- Wind, just like Water and Time, isn't necessary for Chen's spell, explaining how his army transformed without it.
- Briefly, before the encounter with Morro, it was used by Jay. Despite his element being Lightning, Jay was erroneously able to use it in its first appearance in "The Green Ninja," in the form of a vortex.
- Though Tommy Andreasen and the 2019 Visual Dictionary confirmed Morro Dragon to be a corrupted version of Lloyd's Energy Dragon, LEGO.com stated it was the ghost of Morro's Elemental Dragon of Wind.
- When talking to Lloyd in "Endings," the First Spinjitzu Master created a gentle breeze without any need for hand gestures. Whether this is by using the power of Wind or simply a natural occurrence in the Grasslands remains unknown.
- Regarding the element's status after Morro's death, Tommy Andreasen said "I guess the wind element has found a new host who is not known at this time." This would mean Morro did not possess his element during "Day of the Departed."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.