Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|“So not only does he have powers, but he can control the wind too?”|
|— Jay in "Winds of Change"|
Wind is a secondary element in Ninjago. It is generally associated with the color dark green. A Master of Wind can manipulate the air to expel gusts of wind.
- Aerokinesis - The user is able to control and generate the wind, as seen in "Winds of Change," when Morro creates a gust of wind to blow the ninja backwards. Additionally, he can create a powerful air current to attract objects and people by pulling the wind towards himself via suction. Powerful blasts of air can be used to attack enemies or redirect objects. The users are able to release bolts, waves, spirals, pulses, blasts, spheres and/or bursts of wind and use them to damage and push people; this ability is able to send wind through any form of matter, creating ruptures and pulses that can spread through anything. Also, it can be used possibly underwater and to move objects from a distance.
- Aerokinetic Flight - The user can fly using the wind. A difference of flight with wind, the user can levitate in a similar style as Gravity (but not as steadily).
- Tornado Generation - The user can create a large vortex of air around themselves to attack, confuse, or defend against an adversary. It could also possibly be used for travel.
- Air Solidification - The user can manipulate pressure in the air molecules to solidify the air, and use to attack or defend against an adversary.
- Air Shield Construction - The user can create a shield of solid air to avoid attacks.
- Air Wall Generation - The user can also create walls of air/wind from nothing or by shaping the existing air/wind.
- Tornado Spinning - The user can spin like a tornado for both offensive and defensive purposes.
- Fury of the Storm - When combined with Water, the user can use both elements to create a destructive storm.
- 45. "Winds of Change"
- 46. "Ghost Story"
- 47. "Stiix and Stones"
- 48. "The Temple on Haunted Hill"
- 52. "Grave Danger"
- 53. "Curseworld, Part I"
- 54. "Curseworld, Part II"
- Before the encounter with Morro, this element was briefly used by Jay. Despite his element being Lightning, Jay was able to use Wind in "The Green Ninja" to form a vortex.
- Wind, just like Water and Time, wasn't necessary for Chen's spell, explaining how his army transformed without it.
- Though Tommy Andreasen and the 2019 Visual Dictionary confirmed Morro Dragon to be a corrupted version of Lloyd's Energy Dragon, LEGO.com stated it was the ghost of Morro's Elemental Dragon of Wind.
- Green is the common color shared between the known Wind users. Morro's Airjitzu was green and the Wind Dragon has green markings on its body.
- White is the second color used to represent the element, as Wind Dragon's main color is white.
- When talking to Lloyd in "Endings," the First Spinjitzu Master created a gentle breeze without any need for hand gestures. This was probably just a breeze from the Grasslands as it is mentioned by Wu that Wojira controls that element, along with water.
- Regarding the element's status after Morro's death, Tommy Andreasen said "I guess the wind element has found a new host who is not known at this time." This would mean Morro did not possess his element during "Day of the Departed."
- It is unknown why the First Spinjitzu Master did not inherit the power of wind, as the Wind Dragon had possession over it, and the First Spinjitzu Master was seemingly born with all the elemental powers of the dragons. However it possible that the First Spinjitzu Master didn't have complete control over it as the sea serpant Wojira did.
- Wind is one of the four elements not currently known to be confined to a human host. The other three are Ice, Time, and Water.
The images on Wind need to be organized.
- "A Big Splash"
Elements of Creation
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.