- 1 History
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
When the ninja found the Nunchucks of Lightning on top of the Floating Ruins, Wisp appeared. The ninja escaped and the Lightning Dragon did not follow.
After the Golden Weapons had been taken to the Underworld, Jay confronted Wisp and managed to tame him. The Blue Ninja then rode him to the Underworld. After the ninja had reclaimed the Golden Weapons, he transported Jay back to Four Weapons.
Jay and Nya rode Wisp to the blacksmith shop so Nya can pack up to move in with the ninja.
At some point, dragon pens were carved into the mountain underneath the Monastery of Spinjitzu and Wisp began living there under the care of the ninja.
When the ninja learned that Lord Garmadon had apparently returned, Jay mounted Wisp and flew it to Jamanakai Village, racing the other ninja along the way. After the threat had been discovered to be merely Lloyd Garmadon, Jay flew him back to the monastery. When the Hypnobrai attacked the village later in the day, Jay once again rode on Wisp as transport there.
After the ninja had left to destroy Lloyd's treehouse fortress, the ninja returned back to the monastery, only to find it engulfed in flames and that the Dragons including Wisp were trapped inside, the dragons were saved when Zane ordered Shard to put out the fire.
After the ninja discovered the Destiny's Bounty in the Sea of Sand, Wisp took up residence in some nearby ruins. However, the Lightning Dragon began to molt and left for the Spirit Coves where it merged with the other three dragons to become the Ultra Dragon.
Wisp looks similar to the Ice Dragon except that it has four legs, it is a darker blue, Jay sits on a saddle-like structure, and its tail is wider and can bend in different directions. He is the only dragon to have six limbs in the set.
- Spinjitzu Smash! (non-canon)
- Spinjitzu Smash DX (non-canon)
- Viper Smash (non-canon)
- LEGO Battles: Ninjago (non-canon)
- Wisp appears to travel close to the speed of light if not at the speed of light itself, as he appeared in a flash of lightning atop the Floating Ruins.
- Nya refers to Wisp as "blue boy" in "Secrets of the Blacksmith."
- He appeared in LEGO Battles: Ninjago as a Story Mode Boss and as a boss in Spinjitzu Smash!.
- He is the largest dragon aside from the Ultra Dragon.
- According to the Official Guide, Jay created an amplifier to make his roar louder as a gift before he agreed to help them find a way into the Underworld.
- He is the only one of the four dragons merged into the Ultra Dragon whose name is not a pun on his respective element, as wisp means a small amount.
- He is the first dragon to be owned by Jay, the second being the Elemental Lightning Dragon.
- Wisp dislikes solid ground, and prefers to fly during thunderstorms.
The images on Wisp need to be organized.