|“You know, there was an ancient tribe in Ninjago that worshipped a storm spirit called Wohira. They believed Wohira protected them.”|
|— Nya to Jay in "Dead Man's Squall"|
According to legend, Wohira is a storm spirit that was worshiped by an ancient tribe of Ninjago. The tribe believed she protected them, and she is said to control weather, such as rain and thunder.
At one point, Nya learned of the legend of Wohira. When the Destiny's Bounty was in a storm, Nya explained the legend to Jay, who believed it to be silly until the storm got louder. Later, Jay remarked "Pray to Wohira" in hopes it would calm down the storm, though this had no effect.
- 71745 Lloyd's Jungle Chopper Bike (pictured)
- 71747 The Keepers' Village (pictured)
- 71748 Catamaran Sea Battle (pictured)
- Wohira was also mentioned in Way of the Departed when Claire remarks "Great Wohira" in Chapter 6.
- Its name is similar to the name in Mala-Wojira. "Mala" is the feminine form of "bad" or "evil" in Spanish, and "J" and "H" make the same sound in some languages. In this case, Mala-Wojira means "evil Wohira".
- The symbol on Wohira's forehead is the same as the one on the Storm Amulet.
- It's the fourth giant serpent. The first four are the Great Devourer, Anacondrai serpent and Fire Fang.
- Wohira supposedly can control storms, but it is unknown if this is an undiscovered element or because of the Amulets.