|"What do you call it again? Rylo? Ruby?"
This article has a title that is being used as a placeholder. Once a proper name has been given, this template can be removed.
|“What's in the box?”|
Prior to Season 11
At some point, Wu either purchased or found the chicken upon seeing his Ninja become lazy.
After catching them in their hot tub which they made out of a sacred bell, Wu gives them a lecture on monks who became Ninja and combat strange animals while the chicken was in a nearby box. Wu then tells them to survive five minutes with what was inside and left. When the box opened, revealing the chicken, the Ninja assumed it was a joke until it suddenly glows and attacks them. They all manage to grab the chicken and put it back in the box in less than five minutes.
Later that night, when Cole goes for a fridge raid, the chicken was in it and attacked him.
The following morning, after defeating his Ninja easily, Wu unleashes his chicken on them as punishment.
The chicken was seen pecking at the ground while Wu swept nearby when the Ninja came back, following some failed quests, dead ends or false leads when helping the Ninjago Police.
As the Ninja unintentionally overpack, Jay was chasing after the chicken as it wore his travel pillow before grabbing it. It tries to grab it again, but Jay moves it away.
A small montage of what the Ninja were doing showed one with the chicken chasing Lloyd, Jay and Zane for having a picnic.
While searching for Wu, the chicken attacks a Pyro Viper in the kitchen.
After getting the wrong bag, Lloyd tries to go for the other bag containing Travellers' Tea, But comes across the chicken. He tries to shoo it away, but it blasts him away before landing next to Wu, who pets it for its accomplishment.
The chicken passes by Wu and P.I.X.A.L. as they try to create a portal to the Never-Realm.
- 99. "Wasted True Potential"
- 100. "Questing for Quests"
- 101. "A Rocky Start"
- 106. "Snaketastrophy" (pictured)
- 112. "Under Siege"
- 115. "A Cold Goodbye"
- 124. "The Kaiju Protocol"
- Wu's Chicken seems to be very similar to the one from The LEGO Ninjago Movie.
- Wu claims that the monks who lived in the hills became Ninja to escape and combat the strange creatures that lived there like the chicken and that a test all Ninja must complete is to last 5 minutes in a room with it.
- Wu's Chicken seems to harness the Elemental Power of Lightning, but this is not confirmed.