This template has been added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit the image policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
|"While we're stuck waiting, why don't you tell us who's really under there?"
The subject of this article has never been given an official title. If one is given, this template can be removed.
|“To prove their courage, they must survive five minutes in a room with one of these.”|
|— Wu to the ninja in "Wasted True Potential"|
- 1 History
- 1.1 Prior to Season 11
- 1.2 Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu
- 1.3 Prime Empire
- 1.4 Master of the Mountain
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Trivia
- 4 Gallery
- 5 References
Prior to Season 11
At some point, Wu either purchased or found the chicken upon seeing his ninja become lazy.
After catching them in their hot tub which they made out of a sacred bell, Wu gives them a lecture on monks who became ninja and combat strange animals while the chicken was in a nearby box. Wu then tells them to survive five minutes with what was inside and left. When the box opened, revealing the chicken, the ninja assumed it was a joke until it suddenly charges up and attacks them. They all manage to grab the chicken and put it back in the box in less than five minutes.
Later that night, when Cole goes for a fridge raid, the chicken was in it and attacked him.
The following morning, after defeating his ninja easily, Wu unleashes his chicken on them as punishment.
The chicken was seen pecking at the ground while Wu swept nearby when the ninja came back, following some failed quests, dead ends, or false leads when helping the Ninjago Police.
As the ninja unintentionally overpack, Jay was chasing after the chicken as it wore his travel pillow before grabbing it. It tries to grab it again, but Jay moves it away.
A small montage of what the ninja were doing showed one with the chicken chasing Lloyd, Jay, and Zane for having a picnic.
The chicken was on one of the paperboys' bikes during the Pyro Vipers' attack.
While the Pyro Vipers were searching for Wu, the chicken attacks a Pyro Viper in the kitchen.
After getting the wrong bag, Lloyd tries to go for the other bag containing Traveler's Tea. However, he comes across the chicken. He tries to shoo it away, but it blasts him out of the room before landing next to Wu, who pets it for its accomplishment.
The chicken passes by Wu and P.I.X.A.L. as they try to create a portal to the Never-Realm.
Wu's chicken is seen in a cell of Kryptarium Prison.
A pixelated version of Wu's chicken can be seen as a battle opponent for Lloyd.
The chicken was with Cole as he plays Prime Empire, but struggles to play itself before Lloyd comes in, and decided to play it. It later chases the Postman away.
- 99. "Wasted True Potential"
- 100. "Questing for Quests"
- 101. "A Rocky Start"
- 106. "Snaketastrophy" (pictured)
- 108. "Ancient History"
- 110. "Under Siege"
- 113. "A Cold Goodbye"
- 124. "The Kaiju Protocol"
- 140. "Stop, Drop and Side Scroll" (pictured; pixelated)
- 145. "Shintaro"
- According to Tommy Andreasen, Wu's chicken appears in the show as a reference to the short, "The Master", created for The LEGO Ninjago Movie. Later, the designers included the statue of chicken in the 70670 Monastery of Spinjitzu, so the creators put it in the show.
- Wu claims that the monks who lived in the hills became ninja to escape and combat the strange creatures that lived there like the chicken and that a test all ninja must complete is to last 5 minutes in a room with it.
- The name of Wu's chicken will be revealed in a future episode of Ninjago.
- Wu's chicken appears in "behind-the-scenes" form in the Season 13 blooper reel, where her name is Mrs. Benedict and she has the ability to speak.
- It appears to have lightning-based powers, but it is unknown if it uses the actual element of Lightning.
- As shown in Concept Art, the chicken was originally supposed to be white and more reminiscent of real LEGO chicken.
The images on Wu's chicken need to be organized.